• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Royal Rumble 2015 |OT| 30 Men enter. Roman remains.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Verendus

Banned
Just a samoan boy
Born and raised in west Pensacola
He took the rocket train goin' anywhere

A wrestler in a smoky room
A smell of weed and cheap PEDs
One will win, all others will lose
Oh, the push never ends
It goes on and on and on and on

Don't stop balee'in
Hold on to that feelin'
Royal Rumble people

Don't stop balee'in
Hold on to that feelin'
Wrestlemania people
Don't stop!

Imagine that Rock comes out #27.

Now imagine the buzzer for #28 is followed by breaking glass.

Probably everyone would die.
Imagine if Roman Reigns is first and he eliminates each entrant well before the countdown starts so that the majority of the Rumble is just Roman standing in the ring and waiting.

G0qlo0m.gif

3wqGyVo.gif

5vi51Cr.gif

QQPrXNN.gif

39kwM4d.gif

c6WSnvF.gif

jzV9QfT.gif

CG3r41t.gif

You forgot one.

1.gif

thequestion

Looking forward to Kane eliminating DBrian like Hogan/Sid Vicious from RR 1992. That, and all the Batista Bombs!

Batista-With-WWE-Championship-Belt.jpg

fuck you, Vince.

That has more to do with their shitty US tv deal.

Which should have cost Step McMahon her job considering its believed she was the one leading negotiations

Um, no she wasn't. Neither she nor Triple H were involved in the TV negotiations. It was largely Barrios and other person leading those negotiations.

Hasney

Plz let the rock win.

I want meltdowns!

You won't get any. At most, you'll get a shrug of disinterest.

The only win scenario is letting Bryan win, apparently.

They've backed themselves into a corner. He's the only guy with any realistic shot that can actually put on a good match while being alot more competent on the mic since his return... Or just looks better compared to Storytime With Roman.

Hasney

Undertaker collapses the ring leading to a 5 way tie between Reigns, Bryan, The Rock, Big Show, and Hornswoggle.

Someone's getting rich tonight!

They should rip off Austins fake win I think as it did wonders for him. Have him be eliminated while the refs are distracted then come back in and eliminate Rock, Bryan and Ambrose setting up a 4-way at the Feb PPV.

I think a good solo heel run could do wonders for Reigns.

Verendus

Banned
Let's have 40+ year old part-time wrestlers win the Rumble in back to back years!

What a great way to push new talent.
I don't know. BatistaGAF has been crying for a while about Reigns winning over Bryan, so I don't think this argument holds much water really. People just want people they like to win, and that's what it boils down to. That's normal.

It's The Rock's time. It's always The Rock's time.

Balee dat.

I don't know. BatistaGAF has been crying for a while about Reigns winning over Bryan, so I don't think this argument holds much water really. People just want people they like to win, and that's what it boils down to. That's normal.

It's The Rock's time. It's always The Rock's time.

Balee dat.

I'd rather Reigns win over The Rock. And I'm not even a huge Reigns fan.

The Rock's past returns have been shit.

Raw64life

Brock retains. Batista #29. Rock #30. Goldberg distracts Batista resulting in Rock winning.

WM 31

Brock vs. Rock
Batista vs. Goldberg
Sting vs. HHH
Undertaker vs. Hogan
Cena vs. Rusev

Bryan, Rollins, Wyatt, Ambrose, etc. all in the battle royal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom