• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Royal Rumble 2015 |OT| 30 Men enter. Roman remains.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
I heard they want brock going over because they want to build roman to be "the man" who slayed the beast, thats would be a bugger push than roman beating cena. Then i see this

Roman vs cena feud for a little only to have rollins cash in on roman and win. The man who created the shield, destroyed the shield and took down roman. Roman and rollins fued a little then switch it to ambrose vs rollins (lets admit some of the best matches late of last uear were rollins vs ambrose) and then decide if they want to put the strap on ambrose or not however i wouldnt mind a zigglee vs rollins fued if they decide to not strap ambrose

UberTag

Final 3 in the 2014 Rumble - Batista, Reigns, Sheamus
Final 3 in the 2013 Rumble - Cena, Ryback, Sheamus
Final 3 in the 2012 Rumble - Sheamus, Jericho, Orton

Notice anything in common with the finish of the past 3 Rumble matches?

That isn't just due to drawing late numbers, either. Sheamus has been in the Top 6 of the Rumble "iron man" rankings for duration in all 4 of his Rumble match appearances.

Son Of D

Final 3 in the 2014 Rumble - Batista, Reigns, Sheamus
Final 3 in the 2013 Rumble - Cena, Ryback, Sheamus
Final 3 in the 2012 Rumble - Sheamus, Jericho, Orton

Notice anything in common with the finish of the past 3 Rumble matches?

Is he set to return in the rumble this year? If so expect Reigns, Bryan and Sheamus for 2015.

*Implying that Bryan will make it to the final 3.*

Pavaloo

Hmm Sheamus was final four for The Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal as well. (Him and Del Rio were eliminated at the same time)

ryan299

Does anybody really think Reigns is ready for a tittle run? I really don't think so, also think if Bryan doesn't win fans are going to boo like crazy

Fox318

Can I get an Ultimate Warrior ?

dx0Q6n7.png

Zach

What's the best way to watch the Avatar Rumble on Twitch? Is there a reliable app on PS4 or Xbox One? Or should I just watch it in my browser on my laptop? Give me suggestions, Avatar Rumble vets.

DKehoe

I see the Rumble pool has gotten a bit more sophisticated since I ran it haha. I've got 376 old PMs from people wanting to enter past versions. I don't really post in WrassleGAF anymore but I like to think it's my one contribution to it.

I know people are pretty cynical about the event itself because they just expect Roman to win it but I'm looking forward to watching it. The Rumble is always a lot of fun.

Pavaloo

My prediction
#rkowinsrumbleouttanowhere

Entrant 29 should just be the last person standing waiting for whoever 30 is. Then when the countdown clock is over and the audience is looking to the stage -
Randy is already in the ring and hits an RKO outta no where

Entrant 29 should just be the last person standing waiting for whoever 30 is. Then when the countdown clock is over and the audience is looking to the stage -
Randy is already in the ring and hits an RKO outta no where
spends the entire rumble under the ring

I like that Pavaloo!!

I see the Rumble pool has gotten a bit more sophisticated since I ran it haha. I've got 376 old PMs from people wanting to enter past versions. I don't really post in WrassleGAF anymore but I like to think it's my one contribution to it.

I know people are pretty cynical about the event itself because they just expect Roman to win it but I'm looking forward to watching it. The Rumble is always a lot of fun.

It's a tradition that makes even the most miserable of rumbles more enjoyable, you should throw yourself in as a not so surprise entrant if you haven't already for old times sake.

Anth0ny

Okay marks, this is what's happening.

Sheamus is returning. One of the final three with Bryan and Reigns.

Bro kicks Bryan out of the Rumble. Sheamus heel turn, sets up for match with Bryan at Mania. INSANE X-Pac heat, Vince thinks it's genius. Reigns eliminates Sheamus, wins Rumble.

Championship match: standard match, Brock pins Rollins clean. Rollins isn't cashing in until after Mania. The only reason Rollins was brought into the match was so that Cena didn't take another clean pin from Lesnar. Gotta protect Cena, that man feeds us.

Lesnar vs. Reigns at Mania, just as planned.

Couleurs

I'm pretty pumped up for this; I thought I was going to be out of town this weekend and would have to miss it, but plans wound up changing and now I'll be able to watch, hurray

Bro kicks Bryan out of the Rumble. Sheamus heel turn, sets up for match with Bryan at Mania. INSANE X-Pac heat, Vince thinks it's genius. Reigns eliminates Sheamus, wins Rumble.

Championship match: standard match, Brock pins Rollins clean. Rollins isn't cashing in until after Mania. The only reason Rollins was brought into the match was so that Cena didn't take another clean pin from Lesnar. Gotta protect Cena, that man feeds us.

lDkZJwW.gif

I don't like how believable this all sounds.

What is a 1/2 RKO?

A countered RKO?

I was so excited for my annual "get back into wrestling with the Rumble" ritual until I read this.

Chamber

love on your sleeve

I just cancelled my Network sub.

iMax

Once you come to terms with Roman winning, it's not all that bad. I just keep telling myself "at least it's not Cena".

Hasney

Honestly, Bryan winning is the only thing that could get me to buy Mania at this point. Watching the Rumble to see that OR to see if Philly still has the fire if it doesn't go the way they want.

Other than that, no combination other than somehow working Rollins/Brock into the main event works for me.

UberTag

I agree with everything you've put here... with the exception of how the Rumble ends.

Roman doesn't just "eliminate" Sheamus. He superman punches Sheamus over the top rope.
And Sheamus won't even come after him for revenge the next night on RAW.
Nope... he'll just lay out D.Brine by brogue kicking him in the mush and then dropping him neck first into assorted objects around ringside like the announce table and the steel stairs. The commentary crew will act incensed and speculate that D.Brine's career is over as he gets a neck brace put on and stretchered to the back.

The next match will feature a seemingly unphased Brie Bella joining her sister at ringside in a rematch of tonight's tag contest (because that's what this company does). She's a heel now so showing concern for her husband isn't allowed for some reason.

The main event will feature Cena & Reigns "who have vowed to avenge their little buddy" against Sheamus & Rollins. Rollins will flee like a chickenshit with J&J at the mere threat of Reigns attempting to punch him. While Sheamus is distracted wondering why his partner is high tailing it out of there, Reigns will superman punch him and Cena will then hit the five knuckle shuffle for the pin. They'll celebrate while Cole applauds that they've defied the odds and lead the arena in a YES! chant for their fallen comrade.

The next week will feature the WrestleMania main event contract signing between Reigns and Lesnar so they can stare at each other and point at the sign.
Vince loves contract signings in lieu of having a main event match.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom