• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumour: Nvidia plans to end production of RTX 4090 in October

Mister Wolf

Gold Member
I mean, you said one yourself. Wukong. A few more off the top of my head:

• Alan Wake II
  • Hellblade II
  • Cyberpunk 2077
  • Star Wars: Outlaws

Indiana Jones will also be using Nvidia's pathtracing suite. Not sure about Avowed just yet the extent it will be adding Nvidia sponsored features but they will be there.

Hyet

Neo Member
Got myself a 3080 at launch, seems to be doing fine despite games being poorly optimized. I wonder if 50 series could make me swich but I can't see them releasing at any reasonable price at all given current trends

Last edited:
I know people make jokes about the 4090 in regards to power, but given the performance and silicon space it occupies, it's an extremely efficient card, even more so if you undervolt it with only a couple of digits in performance loss which almost negligible.

The 40 Series single headedly shut up AMD with their "leadership in efficiency" claims.

SmokedMeat

Gamer™
I see no reason to upgrade. My current PC beats a Pro, so what need is there to upgrade? All so I can upgrade again after PS6 arrives?

No thanks.

analog_future

Resident Crybaby
My current PC beats a Pro, so what need is there to upgrade? All so I can upgrade again after PS6 arrives?

Tv Shows Actors GIF by PBS SoCal

BlackTron

I see no reason to upgrade. My current PC beats a Pro, so what need is there to upgrade? All so I can upgrade again after PS6 arrives?

No thanks.

This is why I sold my Series X. The cheap S I lucked into made it kinda irrelevant because I have a PC. I had Small-Medium-Large and realized I was good with just Small and Large. Of course if there were many exclusive games I could only play on an Xbox it may have swayed my decision but the same is slowly becoming true of Playstation as well.

Top Bottom