• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Russia begins Invasion of Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.

darrylgorn

Uhhh... What happened to my BBC?

ye2tz6m.jpg

qx7FeT3.jpg

Liljagare

Sweden is promising more aid to Ukraine, after re-assessing the latest threat from Putin. (The armed forces are looking into how many NLAWS it can send, after sending 5000 AT4, 5000 combat helmets, 5000 body armours, and 135000 survivsl meals) .

RAÏSanÏa

That's because it's Ukraine.

The whole "Ukraine isn't part of NATO so that's why we arent going on the offensive" or "we can't go in because Russia will nuke us" is BS.

If lets' say France wasnt part of NATO for some reason and Russia attacked France, there is no way the US, UK and all the other European countries immediately beside France would do nothing and just send Macron bullets and anti-tank rockets.
Have many Ukrainians been making this argument? Or is it just outsiders for their own reasons doing this on their behalf?

Last edited:

NoviDon

HAHAHA.. This can't be real... They can't be this fucking stupid and naive.. He left Ukraine at the dead of night fleeing like a little bitch back in 2014.

Putin has to be crazy, it doesn't make sense otherwise. The people hate him and will not cooperate and submit to his authority in the first place...and you want to add MORE fuel to the fire, reinstate an exiled president that the people were trying to capture and kill years back? There will be constant anarchy and resistance in the streets, the people are already armed and they will fight to the death. Russia economically is burning to the ground, how are you going to pay the monthly trillion dollar tab to maintain martial law of an entire country other than your own? I just...im speechless...

RAÏSanÏa

HAHAHA.. This can't be real... They can't be this fucking stupid and naive.. He left Ukraine at the dead of night fleeing like a little bitch back in 2014.

It's like one of the inadvertent lessons that can be taken away from Mazes & Monsters regarding not being able to distinguish fantasy from reality when larping too hard.

MidGenRefresh

*Refreshes biennially
Of course.

Listen, Daily Express are experts at Britney Spears nudes. If you're looking for source of truth on that, that's a good place for you to go.

I would really love to see Russians just surrender and go home or even better starve to death and grow some sunflowers. But that's not the reality right now. The reality for Ukraine looks like this:

RAÏSanÏa

Listen, Daily Express are experts at Britney Spears nudes. If you're looking for source of truth on that, that's a good place for you to go.

I would really love to see Russians just surrender and go home or even better starve to death and grow some sunflowers. But that's not the reality right now. The reality for Ukraine looks like this:

Since you're here. You named one source for your posts. Could you supply the names of other strategists you were referring to yesterday?

Last edited:
I guess Russia will win and gets what it wants. East Ukraine as a new sovereign Russian Federation state and West Ukraine will give in an stay neutral, so no NATO or EU membership.

Forsete

What the hell.....

Russia deploys mobile crematoriums to follow its troops into battle​

Russian forces have prepared a mobile crematorium for use in any future conflict with Ukraine in what Britain’s Defence Secretary has described as “chilling”.

The MoD released footage of a vehicle-mounted crematorium with room to “evaporate” one human body at a time, which has been seen trailing Russian forces and is expected to follow any troops into Ukraine.

"If I was a soldier and knew that my generals had so little faith in me that they followed me around the battlefield with a mobile crematorium, or I was the mother or father of a son, potentially deployed into a combat zone, and my government thought that the way to cover up loss was mobile crematorium, I'd be deeply, deeply worried.

Last edited:

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion

spons

Gold Member
Man, there's a war going on two countries to my right and I'm laughing my ass off at those farmers and Russian failures. The fuck is this shit.

Last edited:

betrayal

Banned

Russia must stop this shit, but you should also be careful with Twitter.

For example, the four pictures do not show the destroyed center of Kharkiv, but four pictures of a single impact from four different angles.

Of course, that doesn't make it any better or less tragic, but what is sometimes posted on Twitter, no matter from which side, is often deliberately distorted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom