• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Russia begins Invasion of Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s always been this way. Contrary to popular belief Russians are very Asian in this regard.
Japanese and killing of PoW, the great famine in China and Great Leap Forward, Stalin’s actions towards Ukraine in the 1930s, it’s all part of the same pattern.
What the fuck.... very Asian? If you're trying to say what I think you are.. what the fuck is wrong with you?

Russia will get its economy in an even worse state after this.

Putin was always a bad hombre, but le great, great president managed to control him! Look what happens with Grandpa Biden on the job? Terrible, terrible things. Big explosions!

“If properly handled, there was absolutely no reason that the situation currently happening in Ukraine should have happened at all. I know Vladimir Putin very well, and he would have never done during the Trump Administration what he is doing now, no way! Russia has become very very rich during the Biden Administration, with oil prices doubling and soon to be tripling and quadrupling. The weak sanctions are insignificant relative to taking over a country and a massive piece of strategically located land. Now it has begun, oil prices are going higher and higher, and Putin is not only getting what he always wanted, but getting, because of the oil and gas surge, richer and richer. The U.S. was energy independent under the Trump Administration, an independence that we had never obtained before, and oil prices would have remained low. Now, what a mess our Country is in!”

By Donald J. Trump

zcaa0g

Banned
I'd like to hear that too. 200,000 troops is not enough to take over a country of 40 million. I can only imagine his endgame depends on western reaction.

And urban warfare with both the Ukranian military AND citizens in a city they know very well can be a major bitch. The big question is how much damage is Putin willing to administer from the air to try to demoralize them

FunkMiller

And urban warfare with both the Ukranian military AND citizens in a city they know very well can be a major bitch. The big question is how much damage is Putin willing to administer from the air to try to demoralize them

They'll certainly bleed the cunt in every room and corridor. This *could* become Russia's Vietnam.

Ionian

Putin was always a bad hombre, but le great, great president managed to control him! Look what happens with Grandpa Biden on the job? Terrible, terrible things. Big explosions!

Ah dude, some timeline we live in. One idiot after another controlling the world.

Massacres all over the world (As normal) Asia, Africa, now a light shone on here with catastrophic consequences at a guess.

the fact Putin said what he did ... thank fuck I live on an Island. We even had to drive subs off recently as they were patrolling. (Open water, they didn't break any rules). They probably said "Dah" and swam away.

EDIT: Russian Submarines in the water at the landing point for Americans to Europe. They were asking 'WTF?' they basically said 'I dunno?'. And left.

Last edited:

Gp1

ABCs Steve Ganyard did a great overview of what could be the goals and objetives in this invasion.

Last edited:

Jorav

I wonder what precedent this will set for countries like China doing whatever they want. I doubt Nato will directly retaliate against Russia. Sanctions only do so much for a country largely doing their own thing. Pity Ukraine and its people will suffer.

Liljagare

All I can say as I am reading on discord, fuck Putin, fuck russians that support this.

Over 200 dead civilans reported atm.

Last edited:

Sophist

NATO should answer by doing a giant military exercise involving one million soldiers next to Biellorussia's borders in Poland, Latvia, and Lithuania. If they had done that before, never Putin would have entered Ukraine.

FunkMiller

NATO should answer by doing a giant military exercise involving one million soldiers next to Biellorussia's borders in Poland, Latvia, and Lithuania. If they had done that before, never Putin would have entered Ukraine.

Putin's entire gambit relies on his ownership of nuclear weapons. Russia would be a fucking smear without them.

Bragr

Banned
Is Taiwan apart of Nato
giphy.gif

Nobody_Important

“Aww, it’s so...average,” she said to him in a cold brick of passion

These heartless fucks can kiss the fattest part of my fucking ass. I am so fucking tired of literally every piece of news that comes out of China because it always just a fucking shit ass piece of news driven by ego, greed, or hatred.

Russia is now waging an active war against a sovereign Nation and China cannot even be fucking bothered to even pretend to care about it. I mean seriously if they could just vocally support the sanctions that have been laid out by the EU and do literally nothing on their end and they cannot even bring themselves to do that little.

Fuck. Them.

FunkMiller

Yeah, what a fuck is going on in the United States now? it's all about Trump Vs. Biden. Both those old clowns have already been played.

What gets me is that so many Americans can't see this. All so busy trying to blame each other that they don't realise it's precisely this level of political division that's given Putin the balls to do this. America's soft power had been bled dry.

Last edited:

MidGenRefresh

*Refreshes biennially
These heartless fucks can kiss the fattest part of my fucking ass. I am so fucking tired of literally every piece of news that comes out of China because it always just a fucking shit ass piece of news driven by ego, greed, or hatred.

Russia is now waging an active war against a sovereign Nation and China cannot even be fucking bothered to even pretend to care about it. I mean seriously if they could just vocally support the sanctions that have been laid out by the EU and do literally nothing on their end and they cannot even bring themselves to do that little.

Fuck. Them.

lq6Ei5M.jpg

Bragr

Banned
Russia has been gearing up for this for years, during the last decade, Russia has performed military tests against many European countries, like flying jets over Sweden to test their responsiveness and hacking into military installations. This is something they have been planning for many years.

Ukraine has always been a Russian clusterfuck, since it was Russian not that long ago, Russian sentiment is still strong, and Russia and Putin feel they were betrayed and robbed of a rightful part of Russia.

Putin clearly threatened NATO and the U.S. with nuclear weapons if they do something. That's a crazy fucking thing to say, let alone by a leader of a big powerful nation.

Russia has been gearing up for this for years, during the last decade, Russia has performed military tests against many European countries, like flying jets over Sweden to test their responsiveness and hacking into military installations. This is something they have been planning for many years.

Ukraine has always been a Russian clusterfuck, since it was Russian not that long ago, Russian sentiment is still strong, and Russia and Putin feel they were betrayed and robbed of a rightful part of Russia.

Putin clearly threatened NATO and the U.S. with nuclear weapons if they do something. That's a crazy fucking thing to say, let alone by a leader of a big powerful nation.
Ukraine is a Russian and US clusterfuck, you mean. But Russia is clearly in the wrong here for pulling this shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom