• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Russia begins Invasion of Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.

plotting season 3 GIF by Bachelor in Paradise

Liljagare

In the early morning, at least 15 semi-submersible and aerial kamikaze

drones of the Armed Forces of Ukraine left the Odessa region in

the direction of Sevastopol.

Most have been destroyed.

From the damage - a hole in the minesweeper and radar <<Admiral Makarov.

Last edited:

Kerotan

This can only be good news. Russia had a crazy amount of armour and equipment here. If it's all been removed then it must have been needed at the frontlines.

Only a matter of time until they run out and get into big trouble. I'm just desperately hoping Ukraine can take the Dam crossing. They'd be in a world of hurt and even retreating wouldn't be easy without the Dam to use.

sinnergy

I don't know how come they can get away with saying these things while using drones to attack, not ship, not ammo units, but living quarters in Kyiv. Do they know that the internet exist, and that people can actually see what is going on?
Russia is lost .. it’s better to cut them loose .. so ignore them , let them rot . They ignore everything from the west .. they are basically stuck in the 1950s.

Last edited:

Banjo64

cumsessed
The footage of the ruskies frantically firing rifles in to the water at the drone and missing is pretty hilarious. I don’t know much about western maritime defence systems but I’d hope the UK would have some sort of automated torpedo to shoot that shit down when it’s near our navy ships, with precision.

Last edited:

Ozriel

M$FT
I don't know how come they can get away with saying these things while using drones to attack, not ship, not ammo units, but living quarters in Kyiv. Do they know that the internet exist, and that people can actually see what is going on?

I think that if they’re willing to call these attacks ‘terrorist attacks’, then the world needs to call Russia’s drone attacks on power stations as pure terrorism.

At least Ukraine is attacking legit military targets. Russia blowing up power plants to freeze civilians fits the textbook definition of terrorism.

The footage of the ruskies frantically firing rifles in to the water at the drone and missing is pretty hilarious. I don’t know much about western maritime defence systems but I’d hope the UK would have some sort of automated torpedo to shoot that shit down when it’s near our navy ships, with precision.
they'd probably have machine guns on board instead of AK47s.

Kerotan

Will Ukraine not be able to keep exporting grain anyway? Russia would hardly start striking civilian ships with long range missiles?

En Sama

Why is this war still going on? Why dont the Ukraine people use all the tanks they got off the russians to blow them all away?

Lasha

Will Ukraine not be able to keep exporting grain anyway? Russia would hardly start striking civilian ships with long range missiles?

A lapse in the deal turns the route back into a warzone. Owners won't send their vessels through a warzone without full insurance and insurers won't insure ships that are passing through an active warzone. The grain deal provided enough of a guarantee to facilitate normal shipping.

En Sama

how many generals do these muthas have we keep killing them and then another one pops up. is Putin just promoting every private in his army straight to general. This guy is an idiot surely we can take him out with a precision strike and end this stupid war tomorrow.

En Sama

Yeeha another of the tyrants ships sank. How many ships does he have anyway? Why don't we send in the British navy to round the rest of them up and then this war will be over in no time?

Dirk Benedict

Gold Member
Also this one (I'm sure I saw one with English subs, but I can't seem to find it anymore):

Holy shit, there is so much war footage of UA fucking chewing up Russian Army and spitting them out, it's insane. I think I can safely say, that, that is the gist of the war, in so many clips.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom