• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Russia begins Invasion of Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup, there's also Russian people who overwhelmingly support him.
A lot of stupid Americans who support him too.
Israel who is laundering money for Russian oligarchs (although Iran supports Putin).
And countless amount of other idiocy going on.
If people had a shred of memory and some critical thinking this war would end in the summer by de-nuclearizing Russia.
Unfortunately we gonna live in this clown world for some time...

On this I 100% agree with you

But still, your talking points from that thread are false.
There is a lot of stupidity in Ukraine too, like voting against Israel in UN.
But "NATO expansion" is a total idiocy.
I stand by them. I been following the Ukraine thing for a decade now and seen the bullshit from all sides. Experts warned this path would lead to a larger conflict but people refused to listen.

And now there is people dying in large numbers on both sides in a war that could have been avoided.

I stand by them. I been following the Ukraine thing for a decade now and seen the bullshit from all sides. Experts warned this path would lead to a larger conflict but people refused to listen.

And now there is people dying in large numbers on both sides in a war that could have been avoided.
Yup, that excuse was peddled for a long time.
Still it's just an excuse.
See Finland and Norway placing nuclear missiles next to Russia any day.

"assblasted", it's no bother at all, I'm good at doing my research...this is my favourite:

nmuFqIF.jpg

it is a FACT that Russia were provoked :messenger_ok:
lol why do we need to make these pretend scenarios. Latvia, Lithuania, and soon Finland and Sweden.
Theres no way around it, Russia needs to attack all these border countries because of Western provocations.

Last edited:
I disagree.
Putin is a political thug, a dictator and a war criminal. But you know there is more to this conflict then just him.
If you are so anti-war the only person who started the war is him. His troops invaded.

Everything else is just propaganda noise. Whether NATO encroached on Ukraine or not they did not invade, His stupid ass country did. Ukraine is not his territory.

And I’ll say the same thing about Nicaragua and Cuba as well. It’s not US’s right to invade those countries either because they are being influenced by Ruscists.

There is no both sides to an invasion. If there is then the US is also right for invading Korea, Vietnam, all those African nations, Afghanistan, and Iraq.

Last edited:

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
HiFiVideogameMusic HiFiVideogameMusic

Honestly, the whole schpiel about "russia being provoked into the invasion" and claiming zelenskyy is a puppet installed by nato are both lies.

Falsehoods are still falsehoods, even if you dislike both sides of the conflict news that make both sides look bad aren't necessarily true just because they make you happy.

And if you're posting lies just because you like how they sound, what's the value in that?

If you are so anti-war the only person who started the war is him. His troops invaded.

Everything else is just propaganda noise. Whether NATO encroached on Ukraine or not they did not invade, His stupid ass country did. Ukraine is not his territory.

And I’ll say the same thing about Nicaragua and Cuba as well. It’s not US’s right to invade those countries either because they are being influenced by Ruscists.

There is no both sides to an invasion. If there is then the US is also right for invading Korea, Vietnam, all those African nations, Afghanistan, and Iraq.
Interesting. Do you think Africa and Vietnam are buffer states?

Interesting. Do you think Africa and Vietnam are buffer states?
Buffer State is another Christianity vs Islam and Democracy vs Communism or Terrorism justification for invasions.

It’s all big ass militaries bullying smaller ones because they can to feed the military industrial complex.

Atleast in this case the US industrial complex is used for defending a nation for once rather than destroying it.

But Ruscist apologist like to use whataboutisms to justify Ruscists invasion cuz they got nothing else.

Same as Americans fascists fully propagating about WMD’s in Iraq.

Last edited:

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
In actual news, today we got more confirmation that the P66 is partially or totally in no mans land. Based on these few morsels of news that bubble up, it looks like def's is the most accurate map as of today, according to my humble opinion.

Here's his map for today, if you're interested:

TwinB242

So based on my research it seems that Russia is sending large groups of untrained and unaware Mobilized soldiers to plug holes in the frontline, but they're so bunched up in compromised locations that Ukraine is able to quickly hit them with accurate artillery fire and take out hundreds in a short period of time.

That would explain why the KIA numbers have been consistently high lately. I wonder how long it'll be before Russia realizes this strategy isn't exactly working for them....

Lasha

Good find. But I don't see much of that reporting.

The deaths are reported. The use of "mercenaries' is a propaganda term that we are calling you out for. Its a dogwhistle for somebody balls deep in Russian propaganda. A mercenary is a soldier that fights for profit. Russia makes use of mercenaries through its state run PMC. The goal of the foreigners fighting for Ukraine isn't profit; the pay is shit. Volunteers in Ukraine are regular infantry integrated into the Ukrainian command structure. Putin's continued use of the word mercenaries is twofold. Atrocities against foreign soldiers can be justified since Mercenaries aren't protected by the Geneva Convention. More importantly, it helps gloss over the fact that people around the would are standing up against Russia's imperialist play while Russia has to scrape prisons and chase down old men to fill its rosters.

From 2017 to 2021 Russians were firmly in Russia.

Oh fuck off. There were Russian soldiers in the Donbass, Crimea, and East Moldova. They have been sitting firmly in Georgia for even longer. Russian aggression never ceases.

Dr.D00p

Dictatorships give the illusion of strength, until they're tested. Democracies give the illusion of weakness, until they're tested.

Napoleon, Hitler & the Soviet Union all discovered how true this to be, Putin is learning this lesson as we speak and China, whenever they think they're ready to put it to the test, will also find it to be true.

Tams

Gold Member
lol why do we need to make these pretend scenarios. Latvia, Lithuania, and soon Finland and Sweden.
Theres no way around it, Russia needs to attack all these border countries because of Western provocations.

Well, that is the ultimate plan. I believe there's even a church associated with the Russian military that has an engraving that calls Ukraine, Belarus, and the Baltic states Russian territory/brothers or something.

Finland is probably off the menu though because:

4700E5AC00000578-5148231-image-a-4_1512490697140.jpg
4260-scaled-e1599319508415-1440x720.jpg

Last edited:

nemiroff

Gold Member
Once again the thread is "taken over" by a guy who apparently loves getting high on his own farts. Interesting.
'Peace talks are unfortunate'

Bruh

Encroach, invade, murder, torture, rape, pillage, peace talks. Encroach, invade, murder, torture, rape, pillage, peace talks. Encroach, invade, murder, torture, rape, pillage, peace talks. Encroach, invade, murder, torture, rape, pillage, peace talks. Encroach, invade, murder, torture, rape, pillage - RUZZIA...

Then the same for Georgia, Moldova. And not to mention the ruzzian pressure exerted on Armenia and Azerbaijan. Belarus is and will be hanging in a thin thread.. Yeah, there's so much good stuff to look forward to once the Ukrainians have been wiped out /s

I live with Ukrainians 24/7, there are Ukrainians actively posting here. Why don't you ask them what they feel about your ruzzian playbook "peace talks"..?

No, explaining some facts.
After 2014-2015 a lot of Russian influence (and Russians themselves) was withdrawn from Ukraine.
That's a fact.

I'm not sure what you mean, please explain.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom