• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Russia begins Invasion of Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.

nemiroff

Gold Member
The ruzzian soldier that got pinned between a MTLB and a brick wall, and was rescued by Ukrainian soldiers was interviewed:

Btw, I'm not sure if it's because my brain isn't able to comprehend, but I think they are talking about a story that his doctor told him about a Ukrainian girl that came in with assembly foam in her mouth, vagina and rectum, and consequently passed away..

Saints And Sinners Wtf GIF by Bounce

Thaedolus

I think the worst day in 20 years in Afghanistan was like a helicopter that got shot down and we lost like 30 troops. 300 is just an ass whooping.

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
I think the worst day in 20 years in Afghanistan was like a helicopter that got shot down and we lost like 30 troops. 300 is just an ass whooping.

Pavlivka has been a massacre.

The orcs are getting their asscheeks clapped... there's a wild video doing the rounds of a orc platoon, maybe 20 men, who decided that the best curse of action within artillery range is huddling together against a house. Well, let's just say, the cannons found them.

edit: this one

Last edited:

Tams

Gold Member
All those can be classed as defensive in nature.

Cruise Missiles are not, they're an offensive, first strike weapon.
Brimstone defensive?! An autonomous loitering missile with target recognition?

It's short-range, that's all.

Fucking lol.

Last edited:

akimbo009

Gold Member
The videos are.... Amazing. I'll post up a few, but orcs are absolutely getting annihilated.

I can't even process this much absolutely domination - it's at a scale that's hard to comprehend. If we saw Americans getting slaughtered at this scale the whole world would be upside down and we'd be questioning everything - frankly, my guts would be churning. This is just next level eradication.

The ruzzian soldier that got pinned between a MTLB and a brick wall, and was rescued by Ukrainian soldiers was interviewed:

Btw, I'm not sure if it's because my brain isn't able to comprehend, but I think they are talking about a story that his doctor told him about a Ukrainian girl that came in with assembly foam in her mouth, vagina and rectum, and consequently passed away..

Between this, the mass torture including the ball cutting. They really are barbarians.

That bucket of teeth, was it from pulling teeth out of live torture victims or from murdered people?

Agent_Nobody

Gold Member
Between this, the mass torture including the ball cutting. They really are barbarians.

That bucket of teeth, was it from pulling teeth out of live torture victims or from murdered people?

Ok, I posted the teeth in the tupperware container thing here when I found it. It was later pointed out that a local dentist in the area said Russian soldiers probably stole them from his house:
https://news.yahoo.com/gold-dentures-found-kharkiv-oblast-131500565.html

My house was burglarized. They used to belong to people I have treated all these years. I removed these teeth because they were bad.”

The doctor suggested that the invaders had stolen the teeth because they assumed they were made of gold, when in fact they were stainless steel.

The locals told me that the Russians probably used them to intimidate people”

Which kinda fits with the medieval style pillaging raids. The story being a bit different from the initial mental image doesn’t really matter though now that mass gravesites are being found, not to mention the teeth in question being found in an interrogation chamber.

It’s still currently being investigated as a war crime either way…as much good as that will do 😕

Last edited:

Tams

Gold Member
The videos are.... Amazing. I'll post up a few, but orcs are absolutely getting annihilated.

I can't even process this much absolutely domination - it's at a scale that's hard to comprehend. If we saw Americans getting slaughtered at this scale the whole world would be upside down and we'd be questioning everything - frankly, my guts would be churning. This is just next level eradication.
Don't worry though, it's perfectly fine to enjoy such inhumane invaders getting slaughtered when they all had the choice to not be there.

Last edited:

Dr.D00p

Brimstone defensive?! An autonomous loitering missile with target recognition?

It's short-range, that's all.

Fucking lol.

Grow up. Brimstones are a battlefield weapon, carrying a low yield warhead to stop advancing armour, hence the 'defensive' nature of it.

Cruise Missiles are a long range, with high yield warheads designed to destroy infrastructure hundreds of miles inside enemy territory..they're an offensive strike weapon on a whole different level.

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
Some fun times at the mobik resort in Belarus. With a little bit of luck by the time Putler decides to move towards Kyiv they’ll all be dead already.

RJMacready73

Simps for Amouranth
Pavlivka has been a massacre.

The orcs are getting their asscheeks clapped... there's a wild video doing the rounds of a orc platoon, maybe 20 men, who decided that the best curse of action within artillery range is huddling together against a house. Well, let's just say, the cannons found them.

edit: this one

That’s equal parts brutal and hilarious, that’s a lot of injured orcs behind enemy lines with no support, no command, no training, and no hope.... yet still they get on buses, moan about it on Telegram and end up running around a 21st century battlefield with 20th century equipment and tactics..

At some point I’m gonna have to end up feeling sorry for these recently mobilized who haven’t committed any atrocities, have been lied about what’s going on and placed into a war they want no part off but have no choice in, afterall if they retreat they get shot which in itself is completely fucked up so with no options other than to huddle together in fear or to walk around not knowing where in the fuck they are then BOOOOM! Shell takes out 15 and maims 30 and they’re simply left to die in the mud…

I mean, I hate the Russians as much as the next guy but fuck me, these guys where baking cakes, fixing cars, working in an office probably a week ago before being conscripted and turned into BBQ

Tams

Gold Member
That’s equal parts brutal and hilarious, that’s a lot of injured orcs behind enemy lines with no support, no command, no training, and no hope.... yet still they get on buses, moan about it on Telegram and end up running around a 21st century battlefield with 20th century equipment and tactics..

At some point I’m gonna have to end up feeling sorry for these recently mobilized who haven’t committed any atrocities, have been lied about what’s going on and placed into a war they want no part off but have no choice in, afterall if they retreat they get shot which in itself is completely fucked up so with no options other than to huddle together in fear or to walk around not knowing where in the fuck they are then BOOOOM! Shell takes out 15 and maims 30 and they’re simply left to die in the mud…

I mean, I hate the Russians as much as the next guy but fuck me, these guys where baking cakes, fixing cars, working in an office probably a week ago before being conscripted and turned into BBQ
I struggle to feel sympathy for them.

I get that many have been poorly educated (partly deliberately, mostly due to corruption) and therefore their critical thinking skills are likely very limited. I mean, even countries with good education systems have a lot of idiots.

But I just can't put mind in a position where if it were me, that I'd fight. It's just beyond me.

RJMacready73

Simps for Amouranth
I struggle to feel sympathy for them.

I get that many have been poorly educated (partly deliberately, mostly due to corruption) and therefore their critical thinking skills are likely very limited. I mean, even countries with good education systems have a lot of idiots.

But I just can't put mind in a position where if it were me, that I'd fight. It's just beyond me.

I don't feel sympathy for them... Yet, simply due to them being Russians, I've never had an encounter with a Russian I didn't want to smack, however I'm aware there are exceptions to your typical Z orc, but a lotta these guys have got to be ordinary dim witted Joe's who for whatever reason couldn't get out of the country, don't have a shack in Siberia they can go hide out in and therefore have no options.

Im like you I can't wrap my head around why they simply follow orders and head to their deaths, I'd rather turn my gun on the commanders and hand myself over to the Ukrainians if possible, it's just insane that a bunch of billionaires and incredibly wealthy cunts are sending these guys to their death and they just accept it...

Whitecrow

Banned
Wait... you dont empathize with all the russians that had nothing to do with politics or the war that have been forced to go and die for the madness of one man? WTF?

I know some orcs commited attrocities, but there's a big chunk of people who were basically sentenced to death , by going to the front to fight and die, or by being shot if they surrender or want to withdraw.
There's a lot of tragedy regarding russian mobilization.

RJMacready73

Simps for Amouranth
Wait... you dont empathize with all the russians that had nothing to do with politics or the war that have been forced to go and die for the madness of one man? WTF?

I know some orcs commited attrocities, but there's a big chunk of people who were basically sentenced to death , by going to the front to fight and die, or by being shot if they surrender or want to withdraw.
There's a lot of tragedy regarding russian mobilization.

Its hard to empathize with the "other" Russians simply because they do absolutely sweet fuck all about the situation, have you seen the videos on youtube from 1420 a dude who goes round Moscow asking tough questions and the vast majority are simply "fingers in ears, nah nah nah nah" so yeah i dont really empathize with an entire countries worth of people who would rather get on with their lives whilst their army is obliterated and Ukrainians murdered

Whitecrow

Banned
Its hard to empathize with the "other" Russians simply because they do absolutely sweet fuck all about the situation, have you seen the videos on youtube from 1420 a dude who goes round Moscow asking tough questions and the vast majority are simply "fingers in ears, nah nah nah nah" so yeah i dont really empathize with an entire countries worth of people who would rather get on with their lives whilst their army is obliterated and Ukrainians murdered
They are in a dictatorship. Probably a lot of people just doesnt want to speak and say the wrong thing...

Dr.D00p

No point romanticizing them. A lot of them are just wilfully ignorant with permanent, irreversible cattle brain. They think that it is best just to let someone "experienced" like Putin think for them.

Yes, but that has to be seen in the context of a population that's been generally brutalised over and over again for the last 100+yrs by invading armies or their own leaders.

Life has become cheap in Russia and to survive it you learn to keep your head down.

Russians ain’t going to learn until their entire army is obliterated. It’s their doctrine.

Ukrainians are strong minded resilient people. But survival is going to be very hard for them.

We all laugh at Russian soldiers freezing to death, but it’s going to be far worse for civilians if the entire infrastructure is taken out.

Last edited:

akimbo009

Gold Member

Russians ain’t going to learn until their entire army is obliterated. It’s their doctrine.

Ukrainians are strong minded resilient people. But survival is going to be very hard for them.

We all laugh at Russian soldiers freezing to death, but it’s going to be far worse for civilians if the entire infrastructure is taken out.

That reads like a wet dream. Russians are going to spend the winter playing wet biscuit, and getting otherwise totally murdered.

Civilians are tough, and in this to win. They also have things like blankets and winter sleeping bags and shelter... Unlike the Russians who will die as they lie.

Last edited:

Kenpachii

That reads like a wet dream. Russians are going to spend the winter playing wet biscuit, and getting otherwise totally murdered.

Civilians are tough, and in this to win. They also have things like blankets and winter sleeping bags and shelter... Unlike the Russians who will die as they lie.

fuck it send all those civilians to west europe, i got room for 3 lets go.

Last edited:

tommolb

Rumors of deal that supposed to be wrapped up by christmas.

Probably just BS, but it's fun to speculate.

As rumours go, this is a load of tosh.
Why would Ukraine sign up to anything like this given ;
No trust Russia wouldn't invade again next year to take another slice of Ukraine having gained 20% of the territory this time around and got Ukraine to cede it in an official treaty.
It's winning the land war?
War crimes?

kuncol02

Banned
Rumors of deal that supposed to be wrapped up by christmas.

Probably just BS, but it's fun to speculate.

Why would you even post that? Account posting Russian propaganda with "Exposing the Hypocrisy of 'Democracy'" in header?
That "terms" could be written in shorter way: "Russia wins and we are giving them time to rearm and try again in the future."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom