• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Russia begins Invasion of Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liljagare

Putin is a madman, and I actually doubt he really knows about the true extent of the losses today, he's still surrounded by yes men, growing more and more desperate to please their Fuhrer.

Hope he gets a bullet before threatening with nuclear options again.

UnNamed

Banned

it-doesnt-work-like-that-mitchell-moffit.gif

Lasha

I remember watching daily videos of the women of Kherson protesting occupation. I remember all of the small acts of rebellion made by the residents. Seeing that faith and loyalty culminate in Ukrainian soldiers once again enter the city an solidify it's liberation is truly inspiring. Kherson feels like a revelatory moment where the soul of Ukraine has finally be solidified. I pray that Ukraine translates it's momentum and liberates everything.

Ozriel

M$FT
This guy's meltdown is just incredible to watch :messenger_tears_of_joy: Russian TV never stops being entertaining

Solovyov: “we’re fighting evil! We’re the good guys. Traditional Christian values”

Also Solovyov : “we should have destroyed ALL energy infrastructure, blown up all utilities and caused mass starvation”

What a bastard. I hope he’s on every sanctions list out there. Try him for war crimes in absentia.

Dirk Benedict

Gold Member
Lot's of good news appearing today. I say everyone should stay guarded. No telling what Russia will do next. It's obvious that the celebrations are an eyesore to them. Fuck'em.

Dr.D00p

RJMacready73

Simps for Amouranth
This guy's meltdown is just incredible to watch :messenger_tears_of_joy: Russian TV never stops being entertaining

I honestly can't watch that dude without wanting to punch my TV, I know it's propaganda for the brainless Russians but fucking hell it's hard to watch and think there are people on this planet that would actually believe this shite sharing the same air as me..

Legit disappointed to not seeing scores of orc's lying mangled in fields surrounding the escape routes of Kherson, I would've been bombarding the utter fuck out of those cunts as they ran trying to kill as many as I could seeing as we would've known exactly where they where crossing, obviously cooler heads prevailed

TwinB242

So now Russia has the difficult task of explaining to their people why thousands of Kherson residents are flooding the streets in celebration of being liberated despite supposedly all voting to become a part of Russia during the sham referendums.

I expect to see even more outlandish propaganda soon.

So now Russia has the difficult task of explaining to their people why thousands of Kherson residents are flooding the streets in celebration of being liberated despite supposedly all voting to become a part of Russia during the sham referendums.

I expect to see even more outlandish propaganda soon.
Easy, they simply will not show that anywhere on Russian TV, that's it, but they did already slandered the Ukrainian military by saying that those opened rapid fire in Kakhovka for no reason, I mean.. that's propaganda for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom