• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Russia begins Invasion of Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.

ManaByte

Gold Member

alex jones GIF

CGiRanger

Banned
Now that you mention it that's pretty much what we've been getting other than individual civilians getting up and armed.

I recall something earlier in this thread about "mobile incinerators" that the Russian's would use "to get rid of the bodies/evidence" but last I heard elsewhere the footage/picture used for that article/tweet was originally for an old mobile trash incinerator ad that omitted the ending.
I mean, it's natural that it'd be in Ukraine's own interest to fight information warfare smartly as well. It's in their crucial interest to both demoralize their adversary and to invigorate their populace.

Not sure if true or fake news though

I believe this is one of those fake vids that got me earlier too... Someone said it was even from a game of all things.

Rossco EZ

The person in the car actually survived, but the video is unclear on most sites, as it cuts of the start. Some instances are also missing, the driver of the tank was shot, the tank was pretty much idling over the car. :\ Fucking horrible.
yes it’s sad, i saw the guy laying beside the truck and as the russian solider moves round to get a better angle i turned the video off.
crazy to see this in europe

Sosokrates

Report me if I continue to console war
Why shouldn't I blame a soldier for his own actions and initiatives? He decided in an instant to drive over a civilian car with people in it. Piece of shit animal. Nothing to do with war and war objectives.
Im talking about blaming a soldier for the actions of there countries leader.

Would you put it past Putin though?
It's 2022 Russia, not 1930 USSR, everybody gets food, especially in the military, which fundings have increased dramatically over the past few years. I don't think the invasion is popular in Russia and I'm sure some soldiers aren't to keen on killing Ukrainians, but the russian army is well prepared, disciplined and loyal to Putin at this point.

Uh yeah. that's where I draw the line. We definitely have major problems here at home that that sort of money could go to.

Also

EDIT: Key point was in this, if accurate, is that Zelensky is requesting the ceasefire.

I think it was mentioned here earlier that Russia wanted the talks to be in Minsk.

S

SpongebobSquaredance

Unconfirmed Member
yeah, I think everything important has been said already at this point so I'll keep it short.

Fuck you Putin, you insane evil piece of human waste.

And for those few that try to rationalize his behavior, or even blandish it, fuck you too.

chromhound

Uh yeah. that's where I draw the line. We definitely have major problems here at home that that sort of money could go to.

Also

EDIT: Key point was in this, if accurate, is that Zelensky is requesting the ceasefire.

I wouldn't trust anything from Russia...

They'll send Zelensky to China to get his organs harvested

Last edited:

RAÏSanÏa

What an embarrassment. That's my home Canada for ya. That'll show em.

That's a provincial leader. Not exactly representing the nation.

No mention the Canadian soldiers who do represent the nation.

Inconvenient to recognize?

Last edited:

DeepEnigma

Gold Member

Hari Seldon

This pretty much mirrors what Alex Vindman said. Once Russia gets frustrated and the gloves come off, it'll be a disgusting blood bath of atrocities like they committed in Syria.

If they use that shit against civilians NATO will be forced to act. The pictures that will come out will be beyond awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom