• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Russia begins Invasion of Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.

and they will keep doing nothing? Why not join flee (for the other alive) and place a price for Putlers head? I mean 1 billion could be best for them at this point before they are killed...I mean commit suicide...

RJMacready73

Simps for Amouranth

and they will keep doing nothing? Why not join flee (for the other alive) and place a price for Putlers head? I mean 1 billion could be best for them at this point before they are killed...I mean commit suicide...

Russians are nothing but fucking lemmings, they lack any sort of critical thinking ability or compassion, that and the men are nothing but fucking cowards, all shout and puffy chests but smalls balls, I've squared upto a few of the cunts being loud and aggressive and everyone of them has backed down, pathetic cunts the lot of them, it's just a pity that Ukrainians have to die to finally show the world how utterly pathetic they are

Grechy34

Russians are nothing but fucking lemmings, they lack any sort of critical thinking ability or compassion, that and the men are nothing but fucking cowards, all shout and puffy chests but smalls balls, I've squared upto a few of the cunts being loud and aggressive and everyone of them has backed down, pathetic cunts the lot of them, it's just a pity that Ukrainians have to die to finally show the world how utterly pathetic they are

I have question marks on a member of a gaming forum squaring up to a hardened Russian.

Ozriel

M$FT
They are so stupid. I would just book a room on a ground floor. Problem solved.

“unfortunately he grew despondent and hung himself without leaving a suicide note”

The message being passed from the Kremlin is that the surefire way of preserving your life is to align with Putin and do not dissent on the war.

Whitecrow

Banned
All I hope is that people in charge of a nuke red button dont die suddently too. I could see that happening if that gets in the way of Putins plans.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member

wxqYHrQ.png

RJMacready73

Simps for Amouranth
I have question marks on a member of a gaming forum squaring up to a hardened Russian.
I've holidayed plenty times in both Egypt and Turkey and there's been Russians in the hotels I've stayed in, queuing for the bars or food I've had the cunts walk right past the queue to the bar man and click fingers wanting served first, most Europeans said nothing but me and a few English/irish lads have pulled the fuckers on it and some have got a bit in your face but when you walk right up to them they back the fuck down or apologize, not everyone that's on a gaming forum is some bespectacled 80lb nerd living with his ma

Facism

Gold Member
I've holidayed plenty times in both Egypt and Turkey and there's been Russians in the hotels I've stayed in, queuing for the bars or food I've had the cunts walk right past the queue to the bar man and click fingers wanting served first, most Europeans said nothing but me and a few English/irish lads have pulled the fuckers on it and some have got a bit in your face but when you walk right up to them they back the fuck down or apologize, not everyone that's on a gaming forum is some bespectacled 80lb nerd living with his ma

Same experience with them in Turkey and the Turkish Republic of North Cyprus. If you don't say or do anything, they continue to take the piss, have 0 respect. Grab a cunt by the throat and he becomes civilised.

Last edited:

Tams

Gold Member

Because many of them are just as bad as Putin. And many of them, while greedy, are not working with others directly in their corruption (perhaps in small groups). They'll take any advantage others' corruption and attempts allow it via legislation, but they don't help others.

A senior German intelligence officer arrested on suspicion of spying for Russia had access to a trove of top-secret information about the war in Ukraine as well as knowledge of how it was collected by the U.S. and its allies, Western officials say​

renderTimingPixel.png

wsj.com/articl...

Fuck that guy

sinnergy

Russia will do everything to win or look good, if they don’t they are the laughing stock of all the terrorist states / countries / in the world and they can’t even sell to those 🤣 to bad Ukraine need to endure and the West is lagging with sending the good stuff .

Putin is all bla bla. Just send f16s, f35s, apaches , all the Sam systems , tomahawks and so on .. the faster this show is over .

Last edited:

Thaedolus

A senior German intelligence officer arrested on suspicion of spying for Russia had access to a trove of top-secret information about the war in Ukraine as well as knowledge of how it was collected by the U.S. and its allies, Western officials say​

renderTimingPixel.png

wsj.com/articl...

Fuck that guy
Not gonna lie, I’be been pretty shocked to find out how much Russia has its claws in corrupt/traitorous Germans

Tams

Gold Member
Not gonna lie, I’be been pretty shocked to find out how much Russia has its claws in corrupt/traitorous Germans
The GDR (East Germany) wasn't that long ago. There are still a lot of German politicians who grew up there (including Merkel) and east Germany is still on the whole relatively poorer than west Germany.

I'm afraid we're gonna have wait another couple of decades for those people to be out of the picture.

Rat Rage

Ukraine need to endure and the West is lagging with sending the good stuff .

Putin is all bla bla. Just send f16s, f35s, apaches , all the Sam systems , tomahawks and so on .. the faster this show is over .

There is a problem. I'm not sure the Pentagon is interested in a quick victory of Ukraine. They know the Ukraine can't be defeated as easily, so by dragging the war on as long as possible, they have several advantages: a) they continue to weaken Russia and its military (very cost efficiently) and without being directly involved, b) they continue to gather huge amounts of intelligence about the military capabilities of Russia, c) they can keep on gathering information about the effectiveness of US weaponry in real combat situations and against russian/non-us military technology.

As bad as it sounds, but I think the Pentagon has had a very good time with the war. They get all these benefits without even being there. It's fucked up.

However, once the recession arives next year and the global markets start to severely tumble, they might stop playing around and provide the Ukraine with everything they need to win.

Last edited:

Tams

Gold Member
There is a problem. I'm not sure the Pentagon is interested in a quick victory of Ukraine. They know the Ukraine can't be defeated as easily, so by dragging the war on as long as possible, they have several advantages: a) they continue to weaken Russia and its military (very cost efficiently) and without being directly involved, b) they continue to gather huge amounts of intelligence about the military capabilities of Russia, c) they can keep on gathering information about the effectiveness of US weaponry in real combat situations and against russian/non-us military technology.

As bad as it sounds, but I think the Pentagon has had a very good time with the war. They get all these benefits without even being there. It's fucked up.

However, once the recession arives next year and the global markets start to severely tumble, they might stop playing around and provide the Ukraine with everything they need to win.

While it is beneficial overall to the US, that's pushing into conspiracy shit territory. And it completely dismisses morals are not only not important, but non-existent.

Often, the answer is just simpler. Russia have threatened to throw the ultimate pissy fit if they feel they really could be attacked (in territory that is indisputably theirs - and they know that's the 1991 borders). And then there's the risk of sensitive equipment ending up in Russian hands. Plus, on top of that, as fast learners as the Ukrainians are, you simply don't just pick up an M1 Abrams/Leopold 2 or an F16 (or even a Grippen). It's not the just the operators who need to be trained, but the maintenance crews.

PuffyCan

While it is beneficial overall to the US, that's pushing into conspiracy shit territory. And it completely dismisses morals are not only not important, but non-existent.

Often, the answer is just simpler. Russia have threatened to throw the ultimate pissy fit if they feel they really could be attacked (in territory that is indisputably theirs - and they know that's the 1991 borders). And then there's the risk of sensitive equipment ending up in Russian hands. Plus, on top of that, as fast learners as the Ukrainians are, you simply don't just pick up an M1 Abrams/Leopold 2 or an F16 (or even a Grippen). It's not the just the operators who need to be trained, but the maintenance crews.
It sucks, but maintenance is a huge issue with sending more modern tech. Closer allies should step up and stop rellying on the us. Russia is invading europe FFS it's about time they provide better equipment. Diplomacy didn't and will not work with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom