• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Russia begins Invasion of Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.

U.S. border crisis should take priority over Ukraine support says Russia envoy | Russia is telling the US what they should spend their money on LOL.​

renderTimingPixel.png

newsweek.com/us-bor...

Laugh Lol GIF

Apocryphon

Vlad Vexler’s latest live Q&A covers a lot of the stuff under discussion here, including the border incursions and Russias relative borderlessness, drone attacks in Moscow, Wagner etc.

Definitely worth a watch. Vlad is easily one of the best analytical sources on this conflict.

Can’t embed because it’s a live video!?

Nikodemos

The thing you have to remember about Priggy is, he gets a lot of bread. Specifically, mining: coltan, diamonds, copper, gold, all sorts of mines all over Africa are controlled by Wagner. This is an extremely useful method to bypass frozen cashflows.
If Priggy gets iced, the honey stops flowing, so a lot of Russian aristokratura will hold their noses and work with him.

rofif

Can’t Git Gud

Belgorod keeps on Belgorodding. :D

I am skeptical about all these "big explosion" in belogorod, around moscow and so on...
Like all and every videos hows smoke billowing in some countryside or other fires...
If it's attacks on russia, wouldn't it be bigger news? wouldnt russia react? its sus

Lasha

I am skeptical about all these "big explosion" in belogorod, around moscow and so on...
Like all and every videos hows smoke billowing in some countryside or other fires...
If it's attacks on russia, wouldn't it be bigger news? wouldnt russia react? its sus

Russia reacted by moving military units into Russia to fight the rebels. It's been covered by all major media outlets.

Apocryphon

Yes and no. Russia is a weird place and it’s border towns have little to no national identity. Russian citizens in places like Moscow or St. Petersburg would have happily accepted the Russian military attacking Belgorod if they’d aligned themselevs with or identified as Ukrainian, and they would have accepted Russia giving Belgorod to Ukraine. It comes with the vastness of the territory.

Vlad Vexler discusses it in these two video:

Last edited:

Liljagare

Geolocation is a thing.

Also:

Lulz:

Last edited:

Karppuuna

Putin should just admit that he did biggest mistake of her life, but sadly that is not reality. That leaves only the one option, and that is to push Russia away from Ukraine, Putin only obey full and raw power.

sinnergy

winjer

Gold Member
you want a country that has nuclear weapons go into a civil war? who is in charge of said weapons after that? i'd rather have a swift coup and end of the conflict.

Just because a country ah nukes, does not mean it will use them.
Much less in a civil war, where the enemy are the same nationality.
But if Russians are too busy killing other Russians, then the rest of the world will get a respite from Russian agressian.

HawarMiran

Banned
Just because a country ah nukes, does not mean it will use them.
Much less in a civil war, where the enemy are the same nationality.
But if Russians are too busy killing other Russians, then the rest of the world will get a respite from Russian agressian.
I mean that some looneys could get to power and then they have an arsenal of nukes. Imagine Iraq had nukes and ISIS did get ahold of them

Roni

Would they throw nukes at eachother? I don't think so....
If it were you behind the gates, with the enemy battering it down (certain defeat and death in sight) and you had your finger on the button, what would you do?

Last edited:

Liljagare

I wonder, it's probarly close to the real figure, looking at the meatgrinder..

Last edited:

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
we have yet to see proof either way on this tho so we dont know if real or fake

Apparently it is real that Ukraine did a force recon operation. UKR sources are reporting having lost one tank and nine cars, mostly due to artillery fire. According to these sources, Ukr recovered some terrain, but got stopped by a wall of mines and artillery fire.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom