• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Russia begins Invasion of Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.
ygC1h5i.jpg
Task failed successfully.

Nikodemos

Its funny watching people bag on Prigozhin one minute, then cheer on his words the next.

Don't listen to a fucking thing he has to say. It's all controlled. You're being played.

This is Russia. Every aspect of Russia is a lie. Even the truth is a lie. The culture is fucking insane.
This. It's like a perfect mirror image of Elim Garak's quote from Deep Space 9. Everything in Russia is a lie. Even the truth. Especially the truth.
Prigojin is a brutal ratfuck, and him at the helm would be just as bad, if not even worse. The only way Ukrainians get respite from this ongoing nightmare, is if every silovik involved meets an untimely end.

Last edited:

ShadowNate

Make no mistake… no one should be cheering for Wagner.

This is a fight for Putins favor. Likely orchestrated by Putin.
Eh, the hope is a civil war will be another front for the Russian's to deal with, an unexpected one and one that brings the war to their own land.

No one is rooting for PoS Wagner reaching a point where they're calling the shots.

They're rooting for a bunch of PoS fighting it out amongst them until hopefully a large sum of them die.

Last edited:

dem

Well… I’m done waiting for Putin to speak.

Hopefully some good entertainment in the morning.

Last edited:

Banned
Eh, the hope is a civil war will be another front for the Russian's to deal with, an unexpected one and one that brings the war to their own land.

No one is rooting for PoS Wagner reaching a point where they're calling the shots.

They're rooting for a bunch of PoS fighting it out amongst them until hopefully a large sum of them die.

Wagner getting wiped out, and Russia being too distracted to continue.

=

Great Success Win GIF

sinnergy

Vladimir Putin has begun a televised address to the Russian nation, saying he is fighting for the life and security of his people and the country needs unity of all its forces.

Fuck you Putin , everyday you kill your own people in the military and Ukrainians , while you sit in bunkers 🤣

Putin's shitting bricks. I can only hope they hang him as a traitor and leave Ukraine. I think Pringles is trying to win favor with the west by stating the invasion was based on lies etc... he's been planning this for a while.

UnNamed

Banned
This is no good.

In Russia there are too many opposing forces here and there. The "good thing" of Putin is to curb this situation.

Let's hope it will not end like this

28-KZ2_V-23.jpg

ThisIsMyDog

I don't think there is a force in Russia that can stop Wagner, the entire combat capable part of army is in Ukraine and is barely holding back the offensive.

This is not a coup scenario where the military is still in the country and you need its support for it to succeed. The next few days will be very interesting.

Last edited:

sinnergy

Wagner is going to get crushed, let’s not kid ourselves. The only way to win is if the Army changes sides.
Their whole army is in the Ukraine 🤣 Wagner is already driving to Moscow ..
Putin played his cards and for the wrong reasons , he is now fucked . Now for the special Russian operation , some entertainment from the shittiest country of the world 🤡

Last edited:

FunkMiller

Wagner is going to get crushed, let’s not kid ourselves. The only way to win is if the Army changes sides.

That’s only possible if the army has been forced to fight an illegal war, with poor training, equipment, and terrible morale.

….oh.

Last edited:

FunkMiller

This is no good.

In Russia there are too many opposing forces here and there. The "good thing" of Putin is to curb this situation.

Let's hope it will not end like this

28-KZ2_V-23.jpg

Nah. The good thing would be Putin and Pigozhin going at it for long enough further weaken Russia’s military and political capabilities, and potentially throw the whole shithole into a civil war that ultimately signals the end of the current regime.

Majukun

Swedish media reporting the same thing.

I hope this is the beginning of the end for this pointless fucking war.
i mean the guy just said it's going there and then back to the frontlines "to defend the motherland", despite attacking the reasons itself for this war in his first video

KrakenIPA

Langley, Virginia uber eats be working overtime tonight har! Maybe we can offer him enough money to give a no-kill order, it seems reasonable.

Majukun

my guess is that wagner boss wants to be in control of the whole operatrtion, that's why he never mentioned putin, he doesn't want complete power, just to be put in charge of all military BY putin and then go back to war

which is not great for ukraine

Last edited:

Banjo64

cumsessed
my guess is that wagner boss wants to be in control of the whole operatrtion, that's why he never mentioned putin, he doesn't want complete power, just to be put in charge of all military BY putin and then go back to war

which is not great for ukraine
He’s said that the Ukraine war is political on Russia’s behalf, so maybe not.

I fail to see how Russia can defend Moscow if the force is truly 25,000 strong.

The only thing we can do now is pray that if Moscow falls that the West have been in Prigozhin’s ear and that he can stabilise the nation.

Putin might be a cruel bastard, but he’s not stupid and knows where the line is with the West.

Last edited:

Nobody_Important

“Aww, it’s so...average,” she said to him in a cold brick of passion
Gonna go to bed. If Russia still stands tomorrow I will blame TikTok and YouTube shorts. Fuckin kids these days ruin everything. Can't even have a revolution in a single night anymore. The laziness of todays youth I swear to god. Back in my day we would have overthrown Obama the moment he tried to make memes on Instagram.

The Red Armies of the world have failed this city.

stephen-amell-green-arrow.gif

Majukun

He’s said that the Ukraine war is political on Russia’s behalf, so maybe not.

I fail to see how Russia can defend Moscow if the force is truly 25,000 strong.

The only thing we can do now is pray that if Moscow falls that the West have been in Prigozhin’s ear and that he can stabilise the nation.

Putin might be a cruel bastard, but he’s not stupid and knows where the line is with the West.
he already said in one of the messages that he is getting there and back to "defend the motherland", despite thrashing every alleged "reason" for it.
he probably hopes people would not notice the dissonance

Sakura

Their whole army is in the Ukraine 🤣 Wagner is already driving to Moscow ..
Putin played his cards and for the wrong reasons , he is now fucked . Now for the special Russian operation , some entertainment from the shittiest country of the world 🤡
Isn't the national guard in Russia?
That’s only possible if the army has been forced to fight an illegal war, with poor training, equipment, and terrible morale.

….oh.
Doesn't that apply to Wagner as well though? It's not like the dude is pledging to stop the war in Ukraine if he succeeds or anything.

E-Cat

Yeah, it really legitimizes Putin to appear weak against people he called ’back-stabbers’ /s

Lord Panda

The Sea is Always Right

My 4D chess skills are subpar, but why would Putin orchestrate any of this shit in public? Makes him look like he has no control over his forces.

Majukun

My 4D chess skills are subpar, but why would Putin orchestrate any of this shit in public? Makes him look like he has no control over his forces.
or ignoring the fact that he is supreme leader of russia basically, and if he wants to depose the ministry of defense, he can just do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom