• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Russia begins Invasion of Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Commander of Russia's Chechen Akhmat Tik Tok unit killed in Donbas​

renderTimingPixel.png

pravda.com.ua/eng/ne...

dj khaled sip GIF by Apple Music

Liljagare

God damn monsters.

About time!

Every single one is worth its weight in gold!

:(

Last edited:

Liljagare

sinnergy

I'm getting really worried about the nuclear power plant. This rumours remind me of the ones about the dam, and they did blow the dam (the ruzzians I mean).
If they do, they fuck them selves into oblivion. They will be ignored not only by the west but also the east ..

Xi does not care if some part of Europe gets irradiated.

"China deplores the disaster, which only shows how destructive the Western intervention in Ukraine has been"

Wildebeest

I'm pretty sure that pulling some stunt with the nuclear power plant that affects NATO countries would be seen as a direct act of aggression against NATO. I hope they are not so stupid to think they can just bully and escalate themselves out of any problem, but we all know that they are. Sad times. Who cares what China thinks, unless they can stop Russia from indulging in this insanity they are irrelevant.

FunkMiller

We're at the point now where if Russia really does blow up the nuclear plant, then the west will be partially responsible for that disaster by dragging its heels on what weaponry to give the Ukrainians.

Wildebeest

We're at the point now where if Russia really does blow up the nuclear plant, then the west will be partially responsible for that disaster by dragging its heels on what weaponry to give the Ukrainians.
Nobody else is ever responsible for the stupid criminal things Russia does, even we already knew they were doing nothing but stupid criminal things. They are not a force of nature, they are nasty klept gangsters.

Haemi

If russia actually blows up the plant: Would the nuclear fallout, that reaches neighbouring countries, just count as collateral damage?

Darius87

doesn't US accepted resolution where use of nuclear weapons or destroying nuclear power plant would involve US/nato into conflict not just increase of weapon support?

kittoo

Cretinously credulous
Par for the course in the thread that everyone believes for sure it is Russia which will blow a nuclear plant they control and have no real reasons to blow. Just like they blew nord stream and the dam, right? Even though it's Ukraine which is going in overdrive and shouting from the rooftops, almost as if wanting to make it fait accompli. It clearly helps Ukraine because that finally may get NATO involved properly and they will get many more weapons.

Look, I get it that it's a western audience dominated forum so Russia is the villain. That's fine, everybody has biases and take sides. But this is a nuclear disaster we are talking about and we must be clear that it can never happen. Blaming Russia without doubt even before it has happened emboldens covert actions.

And no, Russia didn't blow Nord stream, no matter what the propaganda says. It was the US/UK. Ukraine doesn't have the wherewithal.

Last edited:
Par for the course in the thread that everyone believes for sure it is Russia which will blow a nuclear plant they control and have no real reasons to blow. Just like they blew nord stream and the dam, right? Even though it's Ukraine which is going in overdrive and shouting from the rooftops, almost as if wanting to make it fait accompli. It clearly helps Ukraine because that finally may get NATO involved properly and they will get many more weapons.

Look, I get it that it's a western audience dominated forum so Russia is the villain. That's fine, everybody has biases and take sides. But this is a nuclear disaster we are talking about and we must be clear that it can never happen. Blaming Russia without doubt even before it has happened emboldens covert actions.

And no, Russia didn't blow Nord stream, no matter what the propaganda says. It was the US/UK. Ukraine doesn't have the wherewithal.

obviously the best way to combat what you think is propaganda bullshit is to just make up your own

kittoo

Cretinously credulous
obviously the best way to combat what you think is propaganda bullshit is to just make up your own

"My thoughts are legit and yours are propaganda"

Thats the thought process we are going with? To close our ears to anything contrary to what we believe in and label it as propaganda and lies? Sure. How is that any different than resetera on LGBTQ issues or what the west accuses Russia of (and does the same)?

But anyway. My main concern is this thing shouldn't blow up. Rest any circlejerk, Russian or west, can continue.

Last edited:

Darius87

how braindead you have to be? to think that ua government likes to kill it's own people and it's army disrupting it's own counteroffensive and cause nuclear catastrophy in it's own country this is worst what ukraine can do it to itself.

kittoo

Cretinously credulous
how braindead you have to be? to think that ua government likes to kill it's own people and it's army disrupting it's own counteroffensive and cause nuclear catastrophy in it's own country this is worst what ukraine can do it to itself.

Calm down with the personal attacks. Don't the same logics apply to Russia also? They are the ones entrenched in those areas and consider them their own.

Darius87

Calm down with the personal attacks. Don't the same logics apply to Russia also? They are the ones entrenched in those areas and consider them their own.
except vlad doesn't care about its soldiers if theyr death benefits him which it does just to stop counteroffensive because it's ass safety depends on ukraine counteroffensive.

kittoo

Cretinously credulous
Ignoring that I never said anything like that, this is some pure irony. Did you even read your own post?

Like clockwork.

Didn't you say I was making up my own propaganda? And what like clockwork? I've posted in this thread after like 3-4 months.

except vlad doesn't care about its soldiers if theyr death benefits him which it does just to stop counteroffensive because it's ass safety depends on ukraine counteroffensive.

Ok.

Tumle

It’s definitely Ukraine and the US/ uk that did those things or are going to do those things, but we can’t say Russia did anything with out a doubt…
Double standards much?

Last edited:

BlackTron

Right, Russia has no reason to blow up the plant that they control on Ukrainian territory while UA is busy kicking Russia's ass on Ukrainian territory. You're so smart we don't even deserve you here.

kittoo

Cretinously credulous
It’s definitely Ukraine and the US/ uk that did those things or are going to do those things, but we can’t say Russia did anything with out a doubt…
Double standards much?

On nord stream? Yeah. Russia blew their own billions of dollars pipeline, their one big ace in the hole which Germany didn't Want to let go of and Europe was dependent on? Doesn't make any sense at all.

It's fine if you believe that. I don't. To each his own.

If a nuclear plant is destroyed and the fallout damages NATO countries is that considered an attack and NATO can go in to kick Russia's ass?

edit: yes i know it's not as easy as NATO rollin in or we'd have done it by now. Nukes are a thing so I don't think it's a good thing if NATO does attack Russia. i'm only curious if any radioactive poisoning or whatever on NATO countries would be considered an attack and grounds for going in to Russia.

Last edited by a moderator:

kittoo

Cretinously credulous
Right, Russia has no reason to blow up the plant that they control on Ukrainian territory while UA is busy kicking Russia's ass on Ukrainian territory. You're so smart we don't even deserve you here.

It's really telling how you guys can't let go of personal attacks.

As for Ukraine kicking Russia's ass. Ok. Maybe. Both sides are so full of propaganda that we will only know when dust settles. As far as clear info is concerned, Ukraine has taken a few villages/towns but have not reached the first defense line yet. Let's see.

Tumle

On nord stream? Yeah. Russia blew their own billions of dollars pipeline, their one big ace in the hole which Germany didn't Want to let go of and Europe was dependent on? Doesn't make any sense at all.

It's fine if you believe that. I don't. To each his own.
Nope you are coming here with your poor innocent Russia rhetoric, stating you silver paper hat idiocrasies as fact and we are just taken by propaganda.. like you are som kind of truth teller..
you state that Russia had no reason to blow up the Nordstream pipeline and in the same breath talks about a false flag from Ukraine on the atomic power plant and dam.. you are definitely some kind of special..

Last edited:

Ironbunny

If a nuclear plant is destroyed and the fallout damages NATO countries is that considered an attack and NATO can go in to kick Russia's ass?

edit: yes i know it's not as easy as NATO rollin in or we'd have done it by now. Nukes are a thing so I don't think it's a good thing if NATO does attack Russia.

No it does not trigger it. There is couple of senators from USA who are pushing an amendment for it to do so but its still on talking stage.

Last edited:

Ironbunny

Nope you are coming here with your poor innocent Russia rhetoric, stating you silver paper hat idiocrasies as fact and we are just taken by propaganda.. like you are som kind of truth teller..
you state that Russia had no reason to blow up the Nordstream pipeline and the same breath talks about a false flag from Ukraine on the atomic power plant and dam.. you are definitely some kind of special..

Its always the same with these people. "You are wrong an full of propaganda. You dont know how it is. Heres the truth." The fact that someone can state that ruZZia is not the villain in this scene is mind blowing.

kittoo

Cretinously credulous
you state that Russia had no reason to blow up the Nordstream pipeline and in the same breath talks about a false flag from Ukraine on the atomic power plant and dam.. you are definitely some kind of special..

Ok. Maybe I am. And I genuinely want to learn. Can you point me to a good article or your own reasons why it made sense for Russia to blow Nord stream. Or proof that they did it?

Lasha

"My thoughts are legit and yours are propaganda"

Thats the thought process we are going with? To close our ears to anything contrary to what we believe in and label it as propaganda and lies? Sure. How is that any different than resetera on LGBTQ issues or what the west accuses Russia of (and does the same)?

But anyway. My main concern is this thing shouldn't blow up. Rest any circlejerk, Russian or west, can continue.

What reason would Ukraine have to inflict decades of ecological damage on itself by destroying nearly irreplaceable pieces of infrastructure? Especially in the country which houses Chernobyl.

kittoo

Cretinously credulous
Its always the same with these people. "You are wrong an full of propaganda. You dont know how it is. Heres the truth." The fact that someone can state that ruZZia is not the villain in this scene is mind blowing.

The non-west world (majority of the world population) doesn't see it as black and white. I know you disagree, and that's fine. All I am trying to say is that it shouldn't be mind-boggling when you meet someone who doesn't go 'evil Russia' all the time. It's a reasonably big population.

kittoo

Cretinously credulous
absolute joke after your first post that you want “great engaging conversation“

So you made up your mind on my first post but when I genuinely reached out for a good faith discussion you could only pass a snide comment? How big and open-minded of you

Ironbunny

The non-west world (majority of the world population) doesn't see it as black and white. I know you disagree, and that's fine. All I am trying to say is that it shouldn't be mind-boggling when you meet someone who doesn't go 'evil Russia' all the time. It's a reasonably big population.
With the facts there is about this ruZZian invasion and atrocities they have made and are doing it is mind blowing. Having someone with actual possibilities to gather all information from it is and still see ruZZian view on this is mind blowing. The fact that African countries like Libya, Eritrea or North Korea, Syria, Iran etc. have different view of it is not mind blowing.

wb1ouw1.jpg

Last edited:

Tumle

Ok. Maybe I am. And I genuinely want to learn. Can you point me to a good article or your own reasons why it made sense for Russia to blow Nord stream. Or proof that they did it?
The problem is, I’m sure you will find an excuse when I post about the Russian owned ship (privately owned) that was seen in the area around the blast sites.. or if I post articles about the Russian “science” ship in Danish international waters, doing “science”stuff around critical energy infrastructure in the danish seas.
There is no reason to try and convince a conspiracy theorist if anything.. because the will just reject anything that counters there view point, even when facing facts..

And like another guy said, your the one coming in to this discussion, dismissing the news posted in this thread, without a single piece of evidence.. it’s not me that needs to show you proof.
in a mature discussion, it’s the one making the accusation ( in your case “it’s all propaganda “) that needs to show the proof and the maybe I want to counter it. But I know your too long down the rabbit hole..

Last edited:

Wildebeest

It doesn't really matter what the majority of the world population think. It is the Ukrainians who have been illegally invaded by a horde of murderers, thieves, rapists and child torturers. If they think they are "evil" then I will allow them that judgement.

FunkMiller

Nobody else is ever responsible for the stupid criminal things Russia does, even we already knew they were doing nothing but stupid criminal things. They are not a force of nature, they are nasty klept gangsters.

True, but at some point you have to start criticising NATO as well, for not supplying Ukraine with adequate munitions in a timely enough manner. We should not be at the point where those dismal Russian cunts get to even mildly threaten that they’ll blow up a nuclear plant.

Wildebeest

True, but at some point you have to start criticising NATO as well, for not supplying Ukraine with adequate munitions in a timely enough manner. We should not be at the point where those dismal Russian cunts get to even mildly threaten that they’ll blow up a nuclear plant.
I don't know. Seems the only thing which would really have made so much of a difference on the ground would be for the US to deploy there and enforce air superiority instead of doing it the cheaper way with sanctions and aid.

Liljagare

Good stuff!

And, naturarly, more war crimes:

Last edited:

thuGG_pl

So if Russia is controlling the plant, then how Ukraine can blow it to fullfill your idiotic hypothesis?

Also, do you think they blew up the dam also?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom