• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Russia begins Invasion of Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liljagare

I know amongst this madness atm
🇺🇦🇺🇦Robotyne Zaporizhzhia region was liberated from occupation🇺🇦🇺🇦

https://x.com/front_ukrainian/status/1694421489166999681?s=46

Putin has urgently left Kursk

https://x.com/gerashchenko_en/status/1694421840846884900?s=46

A video appeared, which allegedly shows the moment of the crash of Prigozhin's plane.

Was it shot down?

"Wagner Telegram Channels have stated that if the News regarding the Death of Yevgeny Prigozhin is True than, “This is not the End and the Kremlin will be Captured.”

Last edited:

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
eG1ohk5.gif

Artoris

Gold Member
Moral of the story: if you have 10 sausages, look after them and be happy, and don't wish for a million sausages or you yourself will end up a burnt sausage

Nobody_Important

“Aww, it’s so...average,” she said to him in a cold brick of passion
I know amongst this madness atm
🇺🇦🇺🇦Robotyne Zaporizhzhia region was liberated from occupation🇺🇦🇺🇦

https://x.com/front_ukrainian/status/1694421489166999681?s=46

Putin has urgently left Kursk

https://x.com/gerashchenko_en/status/1694421840846884900?s=46

A video appeared, which allegedly shows the moment of the crash of Prigozhin's plane.

Was it shot down?

"Wagner Telegram Channels have stated that if the News regarding the Death of Yevgeny Prigozhin is True than, “This is not the End and the Kremlin will be Captured.”

Oh wow and they even conveniently had someone recording the totally real and totally legitimate"accident". What are the odds.

I love that Putin doesn't even try anymore. Most obvious killer of his enemies in the world, but still tries to dress them up as the most blatantly obvious murders of all time. Like how 7 of his former allies fell from windows. Or that guy that tripped and fell while also shooting himself in the back of the head.

Draugoth

Gold Member
Im surprised Russia took so long to get rid of the Wagner boss,

Now they have 250k soldiers at their diposa.

If you ever feel dumb, remember that the Wagner Boss existed

Rat Rage

This could further tank Russian forces morale. I mean, Prigo was some sort of hero to a lot of them, I imagine.

Every Russian citizen, every Russian military personnel should ask themselves: "Why the fuck are we even listening to this psychpathic fuck (Putin)?"

FUBARx89

Reports on Twitter internet access and phone towers turned off around Wagner camps in Belarus.

I hope this turns into another coup attempt.

Quit talking about it and fucking do it then.

Let's get this shit out of the way now while there is no football.

Yeah, if its just all smoke with no fire, Wagner PMC will be up against firing squads in no time. So they best take their shot and do it.

BlackTron

Oh wow and they even conveniently had someone recording the totally real and totally legitimate"accident". What are the odds.

I love that Putin doesn't even try anymore. Most obvious killer of his enemies in the world, but still tries to dress them up as the most blatantly obvious murders of all time. Like how 7 of his former allies fell from windows. Or that guy that tripped and fell while also shooting himself in the back of the head.
He definitely wants people to get it, it's part of making an example.

TransTrender

Gold Member
Oh boy, I really do want the Wagnerites to turn toward Moscow.
The regular army is a mess so they'll likely do a ton of damage before it's all said and done. I don't expect them to really get there, but I really hope they create a huge mess.

Ecotic

It amazed me at the time when Prigozhin went past the point of no return, and then turned back. When he was on that road to Moscow he should have known it was overthrow or bust.

FunkMiller

Ukraine landed on Crimea, holy shit, is this it ? Bridge next to be blown up???

Appears to have been a small amphibious assault on an air defense system.

Needless to say, if we've reached the point where the Black Sea is open enough to allow small scale assaults right on Crimean soil, they are very likely to increase tenfold in the coming weeks.

RJMacready73

Simps for Amouranth
Some nice juicy developments of late, Prigozhin dead, hopefully this leads to an uptick in domestic terrorism as a bunch of disgruntled ex wagnerites pissed up at their leader being assassinated run riot, although i still cant believe that idiot would a: fly on a fucking place of all things and b: fly into Russia, was he really that stupid as to think he was not on borrowed time? Also that Ukrainian strike on the S400 Air Défense system and subsequent commando raid on the facility was just sublime, cant wait to hear how that went, that should now open a window for further attacks, wonder if they've something planned for the bridge

Dr.D00p

Pfft..they're all fucking mouth.

The only way they'll fight is if Putin orders their destruction, but if he offers them a place in the Russian military structure, they'll fold like a pack of cards and fall in line.

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
What makes the Crimean landing interesting is that in order for it to happen, Russia’s grip on the Black Sea had to weaken considerably.

you knew this was going to happen after he headed towards Moscow. He must've knew that it was a death sentence. Hope he suffered all the way down!

do people really think Putin didn't have him killed?

mxbison

Pfft..they're all fucking mouth.

The only way they'll fight is if Putin orders their destruction, but if he offers them a place in the Russian military structure, they'll fold like a pack of cards and fall in line.

This.

They are hired killers. Zero moral and integrity dirtbags. They'll do whatever they are told by the person paying them.

FUBARx89

you knew this was going to happen after he headed towards Moscow. He must've knew that it was a death sentence. Hope he suffered all the way down!

do people really think Putin didn't have him killed?

No sane person thinks he didn't have him killed. Probs people like Elon who drink the Kremlin Kool-Aid think he didn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom