• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ryan Gosling to star in Blade Runner 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
wanna fight?

eWilNds.jpg

This 20 second animated gif from the film is so well compressed.

Symphonic

Dang this is one of those pics I would have scoffed at if a friend suggested it but then once you start to think about it, it kind of works.

jett

D-Member
"You're in a desert, walking along in the sand, when all of a sudden you look down."

tumblr_mvkxosUjUI1swh3svo1_500.gif

"You look down and see a tortoise. It's crawling toward you... "

"You reach down and you flip the tortoise over on its back."

"The tortoise lays on its back, its belly baking in the hot sun, beating its legs trying to turn itself over, but it can't. Not without your help. But you're not helping. "

REAL HUMAN BEING AND A REAL HERO

What do you mean I'm not helping?

D

Deleted member 102362

Unconfirmed Member
"Is he a bad guy?"
"Yeah."
"How can you tell?"
"Because he's a replicant."
"There's no good replicants?"

Bodacious

Banned
He could be fantastic starring in an original, dark metaphysical sci-fi.It could be career defining. Instead, they put him in a sequel with someone who was the star of an original, dark metaphysical sci-fi, thirty-three years ago. It'll be as monumental as Prometheus.

This is actually happening? Fucking hell. I hope they avoid CGI as much as possible. And I hope they don't get Calvin Harris or Daft Punk or some shit to do the soundtrack. That Vangelis 80s ambient synth vibe just dripped in atmosphere.

This is likely to go so wrong but I want it to go so right. They just need to remember who their target audience is, and it's not those crazy kids.

Anung

Un Rama
This is actually happening? Fucking hell. I hope they avoid CGI as much as possible. And I hope they don't get Calvin Harris or Daft Punk or some shit to do the soundtrack. That Vangelis 80s ambient synth vibe just dripped in atmosphere.

This is likely to go so wrong but I want it to go so right. They just need to remember who their target audience is, and it's not those crazy kids.

I'd get either Paul Leonard-Morgan or Geoff Barrow and Ben Salisbury. Ex Machina's OST would fit perfectly in a Blade Runner universe. Just some dark and gritty electro-esque quality tunes.

Or just get Vangelis back.

I'm actually starting to actually get excited for Blade Runner 2. Denis Villineuve is a great director, and I actually think Gosling is a pretty good actor. I liked him a lot in Drive, and speaking of which, though this joke has been made so many times already, I wonder if he will be playing a real human being, or maybe, a real hero?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom