• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Saints Row IV |OT| One Nation, One Crew

I know a lot of people that is going to be pissed off from that song spoiler.

Personally it doesn't really bother me since i don't know the context, but it would of been nice to of stumbled across it myself.

Yeah, it would have been nice to come across it myself as well.

MARK YOUR STORY RELATED SPOILERS. If it's a scripted moment, mark it as such. If it's just something that happened randomly throughout the world, don't. Be considerate folks.

Derrick01

Banned
And now time is moving slow... Bah

I played some crusader kings 2 for apparently the last 2 hours, didn't even realize time moved that quick. The shitty part's going to be waiting for it to unlock since for whatever reason steam always takes a half hour to do it for me.

CTLance

One of the few games to make me break my self-imposed 5 bucks limit on steam. Naturally I will be away all day at release, so I'll miss out on the party. Still, I'm gonna love this game when I get to play it the day after for all of one hour or so. *twitch*

Will
romance
the ever-loving flip out of (character spoiler)
the AI/Robot sphere thing/ship
. Just because. Anything else would be too normal. My guy will be one ke-razy mofo.

Ploid 3.0

I thought he meant that the song was in the game, maybe it played on his radio. And now I will watch someone play Hearthstone.

Kolgar

Halp! I have three ways to play this:

PS3
Laptop with an nVidia GT 330m

What's my best bet? Can the 330m do any worse than the consoles?

Thanks in advance.

Halp! I have three ways to play this:

PS3
Laptop with an nVidia GT 330m

What's my best bet? Can the 330m do any worse than the consoles?

Thanks in advance.

PC, if you play it at a resolution and settings similar to consoles it'll probably run ok.

XAL

SR3 ran perfect for me...up until I booted it up yesterday to play the last DLC I hadn't finished.

60-70fps smooth but drops to 1 fps every so often, extremely annoying and came completely out of the blue. 27 hours no problems, as of yesterday - borderline unplayable.

I powered through the DLC, hopefully Saints Row IV doesn't suffer from the same problem :(

SlickVic

Been unlocking for the past 10 minutes :( Preloads always seem to be so sluggish to unlock for me. So much for playing right at midnight.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Guys I asked this before as well, didn't get a reply ..

does the 360 version still come with the option to enable or disable v'sync to toss between frame rate and screen tearing like SR3 ?

jpd1408

Banned
I'm psyched about this game but will there be day time gameplay? All the screens I have seen are during night time.

Salsa

ibrfP10rw4Q1TL.PNG

MnSbA.gif

Derrick01

Banned
I knew I'd run into a problem. I got in the first time but I restarted my computer and now the game won't load. It just freezes right after starting it and it says the inauguration station has stopped working.

edit: Apparently closing Fraps fixed it. Strange....

_woLf

...aaaand verifying the game's integrity doesn't fix my issue.

It seems they forgot to include the keys to the car.

im really fucking bummed that my female russian voice doesn't exist in this one

i understand why I guess but still

Troy Baker voice is the obvious choice but Im not happy with any male character I make, appearance wise

I just had the game finish "Unpacking" on Steam, but it still doesn't give me an option to play. I'm on the West Coast - am I locked out until 12AM PST?

Fixed : Ended the Steam process from the Control Manager, then restarted. Game is ready to go.

_woLf

Restarting my steam fixed the executable error.

Is it just me, or are the graphics in this game really rough compared to SR3?

I have everything set to max and it just doesn't look polished. Super blurry textures, AA doesn't seem to work well (if at all -- I'm getting white outlines around characters when they move), etc.

Top Bottom