• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SbF: Super Best Friends Play Thread: ReBoot

Skrams

"What's Coming Out in November? I'm asking for a friend of mine."

You did good, Mike.

Real bummer that it somehow wasn't worth it when it's just talking together for some extra time after the podcast and someone cutting together some trailers. Liam seemed like he enjoyed it and I enjoyed the one he edited a lot.

Skrams

Panel was fine for what it was as far as questions and discussion happened. At least I got my What's Coming Up question finally answered.

Man those few seconds of Woolie packing up his laptop was actually pretty goddamn sad.

I felt bad for laughing there. Those 30 seconds were just retching.

Pat knowing what Valkyrie Drive exists is freaking me out. I don't need more people to know about my weekly ritual with Valkyrie Drive.

Is it just me or is Liam leveled really low in tonight's FNF? It's pretty hard to hear him sometimes during the video, especially when he's trying to get a word in edge-wise.

Also, I agree with the criticism that this game shouldn't have put the lolis front and center.

You know I really don't understand why the strikers are needed in this game, they add so much clutter and so little in the actual gameplay department. Even then, why do they have to be on screen at all times? Why are there 500 people in the background of these stages and why are they all so close to the screen?

You know I really don't understand why the strikers are needed in this game, they add so much clutter and so little in the actual gameplay department. Even then, why do they have to be on screen at all times? Why are there 500 people in the background of these stages and why are they all so close to the screen?

George Lucas syndrome.

im surprised they didnt notice the one of the strikers was literally the final boss in loli form
wait how does that work
do you go to jail if she has both a loli and an adult form?

Jonami90

Neo Member
The first two stages in Vanguard Princess were a little too crowded, yeah, but the other ones seemed fine to me. I didn't mind the strikers being on the stage all the time, but I can see how they might bother some (in more ways than one...).

Also those sprites were way better than I expected.

Anung

Un Rama
Is it just me or is Liam leveled really low in tonight's FNF? It's pretty hard to hear him sometimes during the video, especially when he's trying to get a word in edge-wise.

Yeah, I think he is far away from the mic. Matt must be right next to it as he is coming through overpoweringly loud. The shouting probably doesn't help either.

im surprised they didnt notice the one of the strikers was literally the final boss in loli form
wait how does that work
do you go to jail if she has both a loli and an adult form?
It's probably like a 'scared straight' kinda deal. They'll throw you in a room with a buch of the hardest, meanest otakus they can find to deter you from going down that creepy, creepy path.

Or maybe you get off with the same loophole that lets you hook up with thousand year old dragons.

Anung

Un Rama
Guys I haven't had a chance to watch/listen anything Zaibatsu for like almost two months. Tell me in one sentence what I've missed pls

I don't think its unfair to say their output over the last few months has been incredibly uneven to say the least. Putting it nicely there.

mike0dude

shit someone said Liams GF goes to school in Paris
hope shes okay

she lives with him in Montreal, she just went to school there for a bit.

Greatest Yo-Kai in the world~~ Pat's Mom!
ED6hx1P.jpg

I'm glad we're at a point where the Zaibatsu are honest enough to give Street Fighter xTekken the Scrublords treatment while giving Vanguard Princess Fisticuff status.

Guys I haven't had a chance to watch/listen anything Zaibatsu for like almost two months. Tell me in one sentence what I've missed pls

Some LPs are real good like Life is Strange, Until Dawn with the FNFs/SMS's and the recent Cryme Time being great as well, with other stuff being not so good.

Squishy3

I kinda fell off somewhere around the teens and don't really have the time to catch up. Hoping someone or them does an UD styled compilation of the best moments.
The cut of all the times Liam gunjumped will probably be amazing. But instead of snailborne where it's slowed down, it's sped up so they sound like hamsters.

Anung

Un Rama
Yeah the MGSV LP is very boring imo, I hung around for 15 episodes but I got really tired of looking at nothing of interest happening.

Do you like...

- Gun jumping (abusing reflex mode)
- Talking over dialogue?
- Watching them not grasping whats happening due to talking over dialogue and then asking questions that were already answered?
- Big swarths of nothing due to bad pacing and tape listening?
- Being locked into another 10-20 episodes due to bad mission structure and grinding?

Then this is the LP for you!

Seriously though if you bailed at 15 there is nothing much in the 30's that's worth coming back for. I'm just waiting out the clock on this LP now.

Anung

Un Rama
2 Sentences

Second sentence was an addendum or commentary (yes, that excuse'll do >_>)

New LP spoilers
Mirrors Edge?
that is...interesting. I'm not going to get my hopes up as it could go either way quality-wise. But it's certainly piqued my curiosity.

tsundoku

Do you like...

- Gun jumping (abusing reflex mode)
- Talking over dialogue?
- Watching them not grasping whats happening due to talking over dialogue and then asking questions that were already answered?
- Big swarths of nothing due to bad pacing and tape listening?
- Being locked into another 10-20 episodes due to bad mission structure and grinding?

Well I watched all their other LPs?
Do you just bail at episode 15 all the time.
O.k. guys that's enough chrono trigger for me, o.k. guys that's enough dark souls for me, o.k. guys that's enough beyond 2 souls for me, o.k. guys that's enough re4 for me

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
O.k. guys that's enough chrono trigger for me, o.k. guys that's enough dark souls for me, o.k. guys that's enough beyond 2 souls for me, o.k. guys that's enough re4 for me

I legitimately don't understand what you're trying to say here.

Anung

Un Rama

I don't understand what you're getting at? I usually watch them through to completion (like I said I'm waiting out the clock on MGSV because I've got this far. I might as well finish it) but like I said to Gentle Rodriguez if you did stop watching at 15 because you were bored there's not much worth coming back to.

Is someone stopping an LP because they don't enjoy it a bad thing? Should someone subject themselves to the rest because....errr what?

Have there been any hints of future lp because I might step out until then. Have hardly anytime these days and the current lp aren't that enjoyable for me to commit to.

Have there been any hints of future lp because I might step out until then. Have hardly anytime these days and the current lp aren't that enjoyable for me to commit to.

A new LP was just uploaded on Vessel. It's
Mirror's Edge with Pat and Woolie. Woolie on controls.
The first episode was good imo.

aly

Good lord, I wonder how many episodes of MGS 5 we have left. Has to be only about 2 right? Hope they do a
quick lets watch of mission 51 just for the reactions.

Skrams

New Super Best Friends Play - Woolie's Yoshi World is available on vessel for free

Also is MGS5 actually supposed to end soon? I've had no gauge for whether or not they were close since I'm not paying attention. I guess this is what people felt like when Bloodborne or DS2 were a thing.

I don't understand if you're trying to say those are shit LPs or not. When did RE4 become a shit LP?

Top Bottom