• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SCEJ: 2 big titles to be announced at Sept 10

cvxfreak

Grizzlyjin said:
Come on, man. You have to stay awake at least 9 more minutes. The world is watching!

That baby is going to hit 0. And when it does I want to see tons of speculation. :D

Fine.

Meanwhile I'll entertain myself with GameFAQs' Frog vs. Master Chief match. Whee.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
CVXFREAK said:
Ill Saint
(Today, 10:53 PM)

Damn, my GAF timer is off.

Go now, we got less than a minute.

http://www.playstation.jp/scej/title/wanda/ = Nico

EDIT:

Wanda and the Colossus

"We will fight, so that we might meet with you again."

wanda.jpg

It loaded for me; it's a single image and some text. Unfortunately I went back to click on Genji and it won't load. I'll see if I have it cached and try to host.

The other title is Genji. I took some screenshots of the sole images they provided. I'll post htem in a sec if people still can't access the sites.

Ryu

The wanda page finally loaded. Still struggling with the press release though. One image and some Japanese text... Is this Nico or just the next game from the Ico team?

Genji's site loads some text and an image of some kind of samurai with the game's title above him.

Wanda resembles Ico's artstyle, but doesn't tell much from the sole image shown.

epmode

the giant's design is hot. it's obviously the same game as those promo shots from several months back, but there's not much to tie it to ico, aside from the color scheme and the partner motif (that is, if they act as partners.)

edit: on second thought, the art styles are very similar, too. i hope it's set in the same universe..

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
Ryu said:
The wanda page finally loaded. Still struggling with the press release though. One image and some Japanese text... Is this Nico or just the next game from the Ico team?

It's called "Wanda and Colossus" and it's not an Ico sequel. Wanda is the name of the main character. More news later :p

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
jiggle said:
Can't connect:(
So is Wanda Nico?

It sure looks like it. That giant was in the early Nico shots.

jiggle

A game from Team Ico is the next best thing I guess..

Both games look to have terrific art directions. Nico for PSP!

Ill Saint

So those images from "NICO" that were leaked ages ago are relevent... but it's got nothing to do with Ico, so it seems?

Uhhh... so all this wait just to see some little Flash image? there's something about 24/9... TGS for more info?

BuddyC

Wanda = what Nico became.

I'm guessing you'll be leading around the horse this time around, or possibly the other way around.

Top Bottom