• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| Almost Brings a tear to my eye

Raw64life

DSC_5235.jpg

strobogo

Banned
I don't understand why smart watches are a thing. I kind of hate the "is this a thing?" thing, but I really don't understand why they exist in a world with smart phones and tablets everywhere with lovely amazing screens. Phones that can check your heart rate and blood sugar. Who the fuck would give a shit about a watch that does some of the things your phone already does?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
The only people who should be wearing watches in 2014 are rugged, wealthy gentlemen in business suits. And they wouldn't be wearing a digital watch.

'Here's my Gucci'
'Oh, here's my Rolex'
'OH HEY GUYS HERES MY IWATCH IT CAN PLAY SPONGEBOB!'

Aiii

So not worth it
I don't understand why smart watches are a thing. I kind of hate the "is this a thing?" thing, but I really don't understand why they exist in a world with smart phones and tablets everywhere with lovely amazing screens. Phones that can check your heart rate and blood sugar. Who the fuck would give a shit about a watch that does some of the things your phone already does?

Convenience mostly, not having to pull out your phone while biking, or when in meetings, quick glance notifications and basic functionality like turn by turn navigation on your wrist.

It's one of those things that you don't need, but are nice to have.

jmdajr

Holding your phone for consistent heart read isn't very efficient no????? I think fit band have their use but for way less than 349 u.s. dollars.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Convenience mostly, not having to pull out your phone while biking, or when in meetings, quick glance notifications and basic functionality like turn by turn navigation on your wrist.

It's one of those things that you don't need, but are nice to have.

MBIKEPOUCH1%201mpwm.jpg

and
wall-clock1.jpg

jmdajr

Gonna be awesome when smut ads make their way to the watch so everyone can see them.

"wow dude! single moms wanna fuck you just a block away from here!"

Hasney

apple's products are always overpriced, I'm not totally surprised at the price

also starts at $350 so the sport one will probably be more I'm guessing

edit: what happened to zord?!?

Looks like it was in the thead about TotalBiscuit, as it's getting awful graveyardy in there

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=129173996

As for the watch, mehhhhh. I don't need any of that on my wrist when I can pull it out of my pocket. iPhone 6+ maybe if it's around the same price as a Sony Z3/4 for the 64GB model on contract. UK prices are always quite competitive with all these networks we have.

jmdajr

lol wtd did he do???????

Anyway this shit is totally optional so why not. I can't justfiy the cost though. It does way more than I need it to. I look forward to see how the tech evolves and becomes cheaper over time.

somedevil

Not sure if this was missed by again:

WWE officials are hoping that Daniel Bryan will be back in time for November's Survivor Series pay-per-view. However, they do not want to rush Bryan back and risk another injury.

Guess the recovery has really picked up.

Looks like it was in the thead about TotalBiscuit, as it's getting awful graveyardy in there

As for the watch, mehhhhh. I don't need any of that on my wrist when I can pull it out of my pocket. iPhone 6+ maybe if it's around the same price as a Sony Z3/4 for the 64GB model on contract. UK prices are always quite competitive with all these networks we have.
yeesh banning seems a bit harsh

most interested in the health and fitness stuff, gonna bet that's gonna be hot business in the next few years

wow

dont see that being ban worthy at all

in other news, vita arrives on thursday, i am excited

Hasney

Windjammers was a fun Neo-Geo game.

Now that is something we can all agree on.

If they wanted Bryan to return at Survivor Series, they should do it as a secret partner.

Kane/Rollins/Orton/??? Mystery Partner: Batista

Ambrose/Reigns/some other face who may be built up in the next couple of months/???? mystery partner: Bryan.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Neo-Geo might be my favorite arcade 'machine' so to speak next to the CPS1 boards. CPS1 had so many good-ass games. I could play Dimahoo forever.
B2Oq4OK.jpg

And Willow was dope too.

Top Bottom