• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| Almost Brings a tear to my eye

Nerdkiller

Membeur
So, Apple sure took its time to join the Smartphone bandwagon. Not that I think that the whole thing is gonna be successful.

And hey, Sunny Vince is back.

jmdajr

Neo-Geo might be my favorite arcade 'machine' so to speak next to the CPS1 boards. CPS1 had so many good-ass games. I could play Dimahoo forever.
B2Oq4OK.jpg

And Willow was dope too.

hhgif_zps46a1840a.gif

It was good. The main event was a lot of fun and I really enjoyed the 6-man tag. Flamita vs Kzy was good, as was Punch vs Don Fuji, but MOTN for me was CIMA & Gamma vs T-Hawk & Eita, just a perfectly paced, perfectly crazy DG-style tag sprint. So fun.

awesome!

If you have PS+, you should get at least a 16 GB card for all the freebies/rentals.

yeah sounds good, prolly invest in a 32 gb and call it a day.

KissVibes

Banned
Don't like the new Countdown guests... Nattie says nothing but a wiki article

"Sid main evented two WrestleManias"

"Vader feuded with HBK and the Undertaker, he was a big part of the WWE"

Nattie was cursed as a child by an old wizard that The Anvil owned bet money to. She can only ever say what's written down.

DMczaf

Not sure if this was missed by again:

Guess the recovery has really picked up.

So is the belief that they kept Bryan off TV during this Bella angle because they knew he was coming back full time soon and didn't want to water down his return impact?

Thorakai

So is the belief that they kept Bryan off TV during this Bella angle because they knew he was coming back full time soon and didn't want to water down his return impact?

nah bruh the belief is that they wanted to berry the midget so that when he returns he gets no reaction and they can job him to reigns

somedevil

Who would want to be involved in that Bella Angle. I bet a demand of his is he won't comeback till the angle is buried next to Katie Vick and Claire Lynch.

edit: Spike buries Russo. From from David Schwarz, the Senior Vice President of Communications with Spike TV:

"I want to start by saying we enjoyed a great relationship, a very collaborative relationship with Dixie Carter and her team over the years. We took TNA from a late night spot on Saturday nights, doing 500,000 viewers, to a two-hour time slot that did two million viewers over time. Spike went out of its way, not in just adhering to its contract, but above and beyond the contract. We paid Hulk Hogan, we paid Eric Bischoff, with our money. We financed many shows. We help to finance U.K. shows. We helped promote. We gave TNA a prime time slot of Thursdays from 9-11 p.m. I think his comments are way off base. Clearly, he doesn't know what he's talking about. He's somebody who thinks more of himself than really exists. Vince Russo never meant anything to Spike TV. He had nothing to do with negotiations. Nobody cares about Vince Russo at Spike TV. Nobody cares or knows who he is. We have a great relationship with TNA. We went above and beyond for them, as they did for us. Dixie helped promote our shows. What Vince Russo is saying is complete nonsense."

Penguin

I feel like WCW might not even need to be part of this Monday Night War series. It's only ever focused on the same nWo angle, and then how awesome WWE was

Aiii

So not worth it
1. Download latest iOS GM seed
2. Install
3. Crash
4. Restore iPad
5. Reinstall everything
6. Put all books and comics back on the device manually

EVERY FUCKING TIME!

:(

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Why don't y ou just not do that stupid shit and use it like a mouthbreather

alternatively:

why do you still do this if it does it every time?

I feel like WCW might not even need to be part of this Monday Night War series. It's only ever focused on the same nWo angle, and then how awesome WWE was

Because they're just taking existing DVD documentaries and putting a new wrapper on them. They've done almost no WCW documentaries outside of the original MNW and NWO. The WCW stuff if/when they get to it could be interesting new footage or they could do what they did on Countdown with the Disco Inferno and take footage from what I think was a WCW home video or press interview. They cheaped out on one of the selling points of the network at the worst possible time.

BHZ Mayor

So I'm watching random clips on YT from the Austin/Vince vs Triple H feud and I'm wondering, when exactly did Chyna stop accompanying Triple H? Was there a specific break-up moment, or was she just suddenly solo out of nowhere?

Carnby

So I'm watching random clips on YT from the Austin/Vince vs Triple H feud and I'm wondering, when exactly did Chyna stop accompanying Triple H? Was there a specific break-up moment, or was she just suddenly solo out of nowhere?

When HHH turned heel at WM 15?

As in, when he turned on DX?

It was around Triple H's first title run that they started to slowly separate. They started to get into separate programs and it was over.

Penguin

Oh nice, they are doing Bret Hart next time...

That could be very interesting since he had a switch in-between but unlike the others it was more of a downturn for his career

somedevil

Raw Viewership for 9/8:

8pm: 3.984
9pm: 4.162
10pm: 3.814

Avg: 3.987

Viewership did well against football. All the predictions of them bombing was wrong. The viewership was up compared to last year.

Dragonzord/Data West makes a legitimate comment about Youtube gamer culture and gets banned. Meanwhile, in an off topic pop gaf thread:

fuck of troll bitch go suck on ariana gorditas underage tits some more

Not banned.

I smell bias

Top Bottom