• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| Almost Brings a tear to my eye

Vylash

CFO$ is the truth. So many great themes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWaof74SKfw

tumblr_n401iyWZ731sg31w3o2_250.gif

Aiii

So not worth it
CFO$ is the truth. So many great themes.

Definitely enjoying them a lot more than Jim Johnston right now. I also like that they give the women proper themes now, instead of bubbly pop songs by default. Paige and Charlotte's are pretty damn good themes.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Community threads are the only place I can put down some real talk like this.

Destiny is fucking stupid. It's fun to play but it's fucking stupid. Their idea of lore and worldbuilding is some of the saddest, dumbest shit I've seen in games. How can anyone give a fuck about this game's world when you hear shit like "You have to kill the wizard!" so FUCKING DUMB AAAAAH.

Fun to play but makes me cringe all the time. And it does that stupid shit whenever your ghost speaks it has to make little tiny robot noises before every phrase.

*squeak whirr* We came to the surface looking for direction *bzzzt ankkkk* and we found it. *whirr*

Aiii

So not worth it
Whenever a red username appears in a discussion thread it's best to either agree with them or don't post at all.

I kid, but real talk: I tread lightly after two short term bans, I've learned the hard way.

Browny

Banned
Where's Pro Beef when you need him?

Destiny-trashing? I won't stand for it!!!

I have no idea what it is, not kept up for a while. It's not Dragon Age, I don't care.

Also, sucks about Sean O'Haire, RIP. I had the Widowmaker as one of my finishers on Just Bring It for ages.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Whenever a red username appears in a discussion thread it's best to either agree with them or don't post at all.

I kid, but I tread lightly.

A couple good folks to argue with or talk with are Besada and Mumei. You won't get any surprises with them, they're just good people.

Y2Kev is a Miz fan so you know where you stand there.

Aiii

So not worth it
A couple good folks to argue with or talk with are Besada and Mumei. You won't get any surprises with them, they're just good people.

Y2Kev is a Miz fan so you know where you stand there.

Those three, and I like ThoseDeafMutes too.

Kabouter I like because he's Dutch, but he's (fairly) banned me once though and got me this tag.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Just start telling the truth, Hasney, and it'll come. It always comes for honest folks.

Cagey

Banned
The other board I post on has an antiquated setup, so the ignore list here is a revelation. I employ it a great deal to clean up conversations and remove any temptation to respond (and thus waste time) to people I find (or whose posts I find to be) irritating, ignorant, stupid, arrogant, etc.

Tried adding someone a few weeks ago and couldn't. Turns out you can't add a moderator to the ignore list. That made me sad.

Hasney

ah, so Kev is on the winning team

He also loves Cena.

Reddit's TIL has Andres alcohol drinking prowess linked on it right now linking to the Wiki and the best line about Hogan.

A very green rookie wrestler named Hulk Hogan toured Japan several times with Andre and witnessed the Giant’s alcohol consumption first hand. According to Hogan, Andre drank, at a minimum, a case of tall boys during each bus ride. When he finished a can Andre would belch, crush the can in his dinner-platter-sized hand, and bounce the empty off the back of Hogan’s head. Hogan learned to count each thunk, so he could anticipate when Andre was running low. Whenever the bus stopped, it was Hogan’s job to scamper off to the nearest store, buy as many cases of beer as he could carry, and make it back before the bus departed, a sight that never failed to make Andre roar his bassoon-like laugh.

Dues status: PAID

The other board I post on has an antiquated setup, so the ignore list here is a revelation. I employ it a great deal to clean up conversations and remove any temptation to respond (and thus waste time) to people I find (or whose posts I find to be) irritating, ignorant, stupid, arrogant, etc.

Tried adding someone a few weeks ago and couldn't. Turns out you can't add a moderator to the ignore list. That made me sad.
Makes sense. If they announce warnings or rules, you gots ta know.

Gonzalez

Banned
I'm sorry but I had to shut off this weeks Countdown. You can shit on Shockmaster, but when you go after Big Johnny it's like you're going after one of my own.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I've listened to Sami Zayn's theme an embarrassing amount of times in the last week. The hook is so good. It's weird since I generally dislike anything ska.

Ska is horrible and so is his theme, but as a theme-maker you have to make some garbage.

Hasney

I've listened to Sami Zayn's theme an embarrassing amount of times in the last week. The hook is so good. It's weird since I generally dislike anything ska.

I really enjoy ska and love that track. Half tempted to make it my ringtone, but it will mean me humming it almost every day.

joelseph

My favorite theme currently is CJ Parker. Love how he stands head down on the apron and throws up the peace sign during the hook.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
My favorite theme currently is CJ Parker. Love how he stands head down on the apron and throws up the peace sign during the hook.

CJ Parker's is better than expected. I like it.

strobogo

Banned
What I get from skimming the first page of the shitposts thread is that we likely won't get a "Would the mods be able to mod as well as they do in the MCU?" thread anytime soon.

Cagey

Banned
What I get from skimming the first page of the shitposts thread is that we likely won't get a "Would the mods be able to mod as well as they do in the MCU?" thread anytime soon.

I blame OT-GAF for my knowing what the acronym MCU stands for now. Ugh.

BHZ Mayor

WWE 2K15 comes out in a month and a half, and we've gotten nothing, NOTHING, but a few entrances, an incomplete(?) roster, and a couple of leaked gameplay videos. Keyword being 'leaked', so *officially*, we've gotten nothing but the entrances and the roster.

It's gonna suck even harder than the previous ones, isn't it?

WWE 2K15 comes out in a month and a half, and we've gotten nothing, NOTHING, but a few entrances, an incomplete(?) roster, and a couple of leaked gameplay videos. Keyword being 'leaked', so *officially*, we've gotten nothing but the entrances and the roster.

If your default mode with modern WWE games isn't "I'll believe it doesn't suck when Yukes is entirely not involved", it should be

BFIB

Can't be worse than what EA did with NHL this year.

Top Bottom