• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shadowloo Showdown 2013 | Fighting Game Tournament | October 12-13 (Aus)

Brobzoid

how do I slip unnoticed out of a gloryhole booth?
A fighting game tournament wouldn't be a fighting game tournament without internet at the venue being sufficiently poverty.

.la1n

The internet there must be giving them some serious issues, that's unfortunate but par for course it seems.

Overlays are pretty cool.

But man, shame about the stream/internet being messed up =\ Hopefully they fix it soon.

Edit: Is there no sound on the stream...?

.la1n

Overlays are pretty cool.

But man, shame about the stream/internet being messed up =\ Hopefully they fix it soon.

Edit: Is there no sound on the stream...?

Yeah stream is having issues...but hey on the bright side at least it's during Injustice ;)

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Why all of a sudden it's an issue when they were streaming all these pre-tournament days perfectly fine?

Why all of a sudden it's an issue when they were streaming all these pre-tournament days perfectly fine?

The pre-tourney stuff was at the usual Melbourne HQ where they stream all the time (god like setup).

Bigger venue, bigger problems :| At least it seems pretty good now.

Lulubop

I think it's pretty minimalistic and I like that it has a lower opacity which I find to be rare and incredibly annoying when they have overlays covering health bars.

Oh, I don't mean this one. I meant the one they had with the two steam and commentator cam. Looked pretty cheesy.

Top Bottom