• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shirtless FF League : Shirts are for squares.

UberTag

Should I start greg olsen @philly or scott chandler @indy?
The experts are going to say Olsen. They're probably right although I think Chandler is more likely to score a touchdown.
If you're in a touchdown-heavy league, I might roll the dice with Scott... but if you're in any other format (especially PPR), ride Olsen as the safer bet.

Chandler is no Gronk and Fitzmagic ain't no Brady, but Gronk absolutly destroyed Indy. Their D doesn't match up all that well with big TEs.

UberTag

Chandler is no Gronk and Fitzmagic ain't no Brady, but Gronk absolutly destroyed Indy. Their D doesn't match up all that well with big TEs.
The problem is that their D doesn't match up well with anyone.
Big TEs, little TEs, elite receivers, elite running backs, Shonn Greene... you name it.

So while Chandler won't necessarily be challenged, the Bills may elect to score a number of different ways that don't involve him because they'll be able to do so effortlessly.
Whereas Olsen can at least be counted on for yardage.

I miss AP already.

1344649247747.gif

ChanHuk

Banned
Hey lovers. I'm at my grandma's house. It's the first time she's sleeping here since my grandpa passed two months ago. Just me and her.......kinda depressing :(

K-19

Banned
The last time i checked, Shane Vereen was available in your league. You should take a look at him, he seems more reliable than Ridley.

The last time i checked, Shane Vereen was available in your league. You should take a look at him, he seems more reliable than Ridley.

Ridley still gets the bulk of the carries and clearly is the number 1 back. Vereen is strictly change of pace, but he has more chance at a big explosive play.

Also, Actstriker is getting the Thief of the year award for absolutly robbing Greg from AP and giving him Matty INT.

Top Bottom