• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shirtless FF League : Shirts are for squares.

Greg

Also, Actstriker is getting the Thief of the year award for absolutly robbing Greg from AP and giving him Matty INT.
I didn't get robbed! It was a good trade considering Spiller has been carrying the load, Roddy is on my roster, and I was down to Vick and Foles.

If you're just looking at the points for the season, Ryan is +22 over Peterson, and Vick+Foles is -20 under Peterson.

I didn't get robbed! It was a good trade considering Spiller has been carrying the load, Roddy is on my roster, and I was down to Vick and Foles.

If you're just looking at the points for the season, Ryan is +22 over Peterson, and Vick+Foles is -20 under Peterson.

You're probably right. What do I know? I'm losing to a Guy who's QB and TE scored 0 points.

Fraudgers might cost me the playoffs in one of my money leagues, it's gonna come down to tonight, up by 14 still have Olsen and playing against Scam and Carolina D

I think it might be time for me to make a official statement to the media, I BlackGhost head coach of the Cleveland Bucs have been taking horse tranqs with fellow player Rob the Gronkster Gronk Gronk. These horse Tranqs were provided by Clay Matthews himself.
I will deny any further allegations, and I will deny that i even made this initial statement in future interviews starting now.

suspicion is the law

100k fine

I AM THE LAW!

Also, horse tranqs are fine, as long as it's not Adderal. Plus if you want to make a statement at least make it sound realistic! Gronk doesn't use PEDs, he's just born jacked. He also isn't the type of guy who likes to party but his teammates force him to go out and drink with them. I bet if Gronk was on a classy team, the Gronk Gronk team, he would spend all his free nights reading poetry at home, listening to Miles Davis and contemplating life.

I AM THE LAW!

Also, horse tranqs are fine, as long as it's not Adderal. Plus if you want to make a statement at least make it sound realistic! Gronk doesn't use PEDs, he's just born jacked. He also isn't the type of guy who likes to party but his teammates force him to go out and drink with them. I bet if Gronk was on a classy team, the Gronk Gronk team, he would spend all his free nights reading poetry at home, listening to Miles Davis and contemplating life.
If you only knew what went on in our club house muhahah

Godslay

Banned
Oh, I totally thought I played Fox :-D

Also, thanks for not playing Bush.

Hahaha, you're welcome. The thing is he went a few weeks scoring next to nothing, and the one week I bench him Forte goes out and Bush goes off. I've been pretty good about not leaving points on the bench, but it didn't work out so well this week.

. I bet if Gronk was on a classy team, the Gronk Gronk team, he would spend all his free nights reading poetry at home, listening to Miles Davis and contemplating life.

So, basically Buckethead minus the Photoshop skills?

Remember when that other German used to post here?

tumblr_mddblcIXAt1rzri6o.gif

Oh the memories.

tumblr_mdd16l2nb81riqizno1_250.gif

Greg

He was so worried about lying to us and denying it that he had to have himself banned.

We forgive you, Milchjon.

K-19

Banned
He asked to be ban because he posted too much? Told ya'll that abstention can put you in tougher situation, it's like drugs and alcohol. Still, I think he will stay around looking at the Surface thread dreaming to get one of these one day.

Me vs Wes is a play-in game for the playoffs.

I could possibly get in with a loss if Godslay loses and we get in a 3-way tie. Dunno how it shakes out from there

Milch went to celeb rehab? He's probably already sipping mojitos with Lohan -_-

Banging hot rehab super models. So jealous.

Me vs Wes is a play-in game for the playoffs.

I could possibly get in with a loss if Godslay loses and we get in a 3-way tie. Dunno how it shakes out from there

I like how close it is. Too bad my team is kinda slumping lately, some pretty shitty scores.

Also, good to see that Sanjuro fixed his team somehow, he lost again, but at least he's scoring more than 40 points :D!

Edit: I was considering to maybe buy something for the winner via the NFL site, one of those cool knit hats maybe from your favorite team. Would be pretty sweet to buy myself a hat when I win.

Greg

Banging hot rehab super models. So jealous.

I like how close it is. Too bad my team is kinda slumping lately, some pretty shitty scores.

Also, good to see that Sanjuro fixed his team somehow, he lost again, but at least he's scoring more than 40 points :D!

Edit: I was considering to maybe buy something for the winner via the NFL site, one of those cool knit hats maybe from your favorite team. Would be pretty sweet to buy myself a hat when I win.
:jnc

UberTag

You could always pick them up a jersey for their fantasy all-star contributor of choice from Excellencegate.com.

I've been scooping up cheap jerseys for most of my fantasy mainstays in my 1st overall GAF No Quitters money league team.
Wearing Randall Cobb today.

Incidentally, if any of you want to graduate to the big leagues and participate in No Quitters 5 next season be sure to keep your eyes peeled for the sign-up thread when it goes live next July.

Conversely, I wouldn't mind taking some of you on in this league next season. I'm 1st overall or the top scoring team in all five of my leagues. Would like to give the likes of Phil Dawsons Cleveland Bucs, Graham Harrell Future, GRONK GRONK and Brzeczyszczykiewicz Bulls a taste of actual competition. No horse tranquilizer abuse on my teams, either.

Greg

You could always pick them up a jersey for their fantasy all-star contributor of choice from Excellencegate.com.

I've been scooping up cheap jerseys for most of my fantasy mainstays in my 1st overall GAF No Quitters money league team.
Wearing Randall Cobb today.

Incidentally, if any of you want to graduate to the big leagues and participate in No Quitters 5 next season be sure to keep your eyes peeled for the sign-up thread when it goes live next July.

Conversely, I wouldn't mind taking some of you on in this league next season. I'm 1st overall or the top scoring team in all five of my leagues. Would like to give the likes of Phil Dawsons Cleveland Bucs, Graham Harrell Future, GRONK GRONK and Brzeczyszczykiewicz Bulls a taste of actual competition. No horse tranquilizer abuse on my teams, either.
actual competition he says

sounds like a man with 5 layers of clothing instead of no shirt

actual competition he says

sounds like a man with 5 layers of clothing instead of no shirt

The kind of guy who wears sweater vests. TO A PARTY!

But if we get some extension teams up in this biiiiiiitch and have 16 teams, you might be able to join (Or if some people drop out). But get ready to become SHIRTLESS!

hE33m.gif

Rules of The Shirtless League

1st RULE: You do not talk about The Shirtless League with a shirt on.

2nd RULE: You DO NOT talk about The Shirtless League with a shirt on.

3rd RULE: If someone says "stop" or starts crying, quits then the FF game is over.

4th RULE: Only two guys to a game

5th RULE: Never one game at a time, except for the Shirtless Superbowl (Sponsored by Sub Way, eat fresh!)

6th RULE: No shirts.

7th RULE: Games will go on as long as they have to.

8th RULE: If this is your first night at The
Shirtless League, you HAVE to take your shirt of and flex, or buy us a beer.

Top Bottom