• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shirtless FF League : Shirts are for squares.

Conversely, I wouldn't mind taking some of you on in this league next season. I'm 1st overall or the top scoring team in all five of my leagues. Would like to give the likes of Phil Dawsons Cleveland Bucs, Graham Harrell Future, GRONK GRONK and Brzeczyszczykiewicz Bulls a taste of actual competition. No horse tranquilizer abuse on my teams, either.
Ghost is always down for more money leagues, but no Tranqs is a real bummer. How would I be able to gain an advantage over competitors

Not sure how it's ranked, I'm only 1 game behind you and Greg, might be able to get the first.
Lets not get carried away Tiger ;)

I'm conflicted. DMac is back. Yet Reece is putting up fantasy points.

Me too! Should I start the greatest RB in the NFL, or not. They might ease him in, and he might not care anymore if he really is leaving da Raidahs next year.

Lets not get carried away Tiger ;)

biden-shaking-head.gif

nVOiR.png

Wes

venison crêpe
Me vs Wes is a play-in game for the playoffs.

I could possibly get in with a loss if Godslay loses and we get in a 3-way tie. Dunno how it shakes out from there

Oh is it now? WHO WANTS TO TRADE ME SOME HOT STUFF SO I CAN KICK ACTSTRIKER OUT?!

(Note to Commish: I posted this whilst completely nude apart from the clothes I'm wearing).

What kind of power maniac are you if you can't control time for the good of the league.

I look at it this way, if I really want to buy the winner a hat, it would save me shipping if the winner lives in the US :D! Plus if I wanted to change it I could. Don't you doubt me!

Plus I need to buy Springsteen tickets this month, so that might delay the plan all together. I need to make that mad money Roger makes.

Godslay

Banned
Me vs Wes is a play-in game for the playoffs.

I could possibly get in with a loss if Godslay loses and we get in a 3-way tie. Dunno how it shakes out from there

Both you and I would have to lose for a three way tie. Even with that said, I believe it ranks you according to points scored.

So if you win, and I lose. We are both in. Wes is out.

If you win, and I win. We are both in. Wes is out.

If we both lose, we will all be tied. Then it will come down to points scored.

Here's what we are looking at so far...

I'll have to roll with what I've got I guess. I can't decide between Locker and Romo though.

My RB situation is a bit of a mess, I have the sense Bill might spare Riddles, LeShoure is really inconsistent, Brown is injured/shitty and Run DMC is broken.

Also, I've penetrated the sweater vest FF GAF league. I bet none of them is jacked.

Edit: I didn't even know we had bye weeks for the 1st and 2nd seed...I'm terrible. You better lose and I better win Greg!

Greg

The demise of Aaron Rodgers in the regular season is lining up perfectly with the fantasy season.

GRAHAM HARRELL SHALL RISE!

Irrelevant, just like regular season records. We cannot clinch byes, can we? I will rest my players for the playoffs :).

WTF happened to Milchbub!!??

We CAN clinch byes!

Current standings (as posted by Godslay about 5 post above this one):
jBqgLYKEGCjHV.png

And our German friend asked for a ban of a month, to battle his GAF addiction. So he's now in rehab, banging Lindsay Lohan.

Wrayfield

We CAN clinch byes!

Current standings (as posted by Godslay about 5 post above this one):
http://i.minus.com/jBqgLYKEGCjHV.png[img]

And our German friend asked for a ban of a month, to battle his GAF addiction. So he's now in rehab, banging Lindsay Lohan.[/QUOTE]

GAF addiction, pah! I always wondered why you guys post in the middle of the night. Go grab some American titties and have a nice post-coital nap!

Stat corrections got posted, whittling down my .4 victory against snes to a .12 victory. They changed a RG3 7 yard pass to Pierre Garcon to a run.

That was close.

this thread popped up in my subscriptions with "last post by ActStriker" and I knew I'd be reading something like this, damnit

BAD GREG!

Just checked the score slay and Dutch, it'll probably be a close one

Your game is super close and so it the one between me and Wray. Greg seems to be winning unfortunately and Actstriker seems to have secured his playoff spot, so that means that even if you lose Slay, you make the playoffs.

Greg

BAD GREG!

Your game is super close and so it the one between me and Wray. Greg seems to be winning unfortunately and Actstriker seems to have secured his playoff spot, so that means that even if you lose Slay, you make the playoffs.
I'm going to lose the lead by the end of this game with the Ravens being up and feeding Rice, and the Steelers being down and needing to pass (Wallace), so it'll come down to how Witten and Bradshaw play tonight/tomorrow.

Godslay

Banned

Nothing like backing into the fantasy playoffs. I might just bench my whole team next week to punish them for this week. If they can't do it for me on the field, I don't think I can do it for them on the couch.

GG btw Ghost.

I forgive you for all your transgressions against me.

Nothing like backing into the fantasy playoffs. I might just bench my whole team next week to punish them for this week. If they can't do it for me on the field, I don't think I can do it for them on the couch.

GG btw Ghost.

I forgive you for all your transgressions against me.
Thanks, I'm just a emotional Browns fans .

UberTag

I'm taking Frankman's team on in the No Quitters quarterfinals next week.
Winner gets $100 and a shot at much more. Loser gets nothing but fantasy shame.

Best of luck to all of you in the Shirtless FF League playoffs as well.

MOTHERFUCKING PLAYOFFS!!!

I'm still in, would have preferred the 3rd seed though, just for the glory.

There is always next year!

And good luck to you! How much was the entree fee for the No Quiters League ?

Greg

Good luck to you as well, sir.

SHIRTLESS YEAHHH!

You're all zombies to me.
You made a great run considering what you were given.

I still love you.

Top Bottom