• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shirtless FF League : Shirts are for squares.

UberTag

I'm going down to the wire against Frankman tomorrow night.
We're effectively deadlocked. I've got Shayne Graham. He's got Owen Daniels.
Whichever player does better vs. the Pats wins $100 and makes it to the semis.

46 point lead with just Stevan Ridley left to go for Dutch

awwwww yeah

Ridley to score 47 points against the Texans tonight! 250 yards rushing, 3 rushing TDs and 40?yards receiving.

Congrats to Seth and his Gloryholes :)

I think we both played too hard last week and our team was tired this week. :(

Good luck to you future Shirtless man !

UberTag

UberTagvsTheFrankman.png

A game for $100 and a trip to the No Quitters semifinals was decided by 0.18 points, a Ryan Mallett interception, a T.J. Yates run and a seemingly meaningless extra point kicked by Shayne Graham after all of the starters got pulled from an awful Monday Night Football game.

That is the essence of fantasy football.

(And, of course, stat corrections could easily alter this result.)

Wrayfield

I think we both played too hard last week and our team was tired this week. :(

It's okay, I had a lot of fun with you all. Thanks for doing the commissioner gig, it's never easy.

Thanks. Unless Foster does something historic that is.

I was hoping you would switch Jordy out yesterday, as it was close for awhile there.

I was hungover and totally convinced that I replaced him with Boldin. It might've been in another league that I was out of playoffs though. Or it might've been a dream. Either way, I'm glad that it didn't matter. I would've lost anyway. Congrats again, your team was clearly better that week. Good luck down the line, I wanna lose to the league champ, man! :D

It's okay, I had a lot of fun with you all. Thanks for doing the commissioner gig, it's never easy.

I miss you already :(

Do you guys remember when I was still in the play offs and this was still fun? Those were the days man.

We're playing against each other again next week! For 5th place :(

Greg

I'm going to be the '11 Packers of the Shirtless League

dominate the regular season for a bye, and then lose at home in the first playoff game

MacAttack

Can I get some advice from you guys for tonights game?

Maclin or Andrew Hawkins? Its a PPR league that gives 0.3 per reception.

Thanks in advance and GL in your playoffs.

Can I get some advice from you guys for tonights game?

Maclin or Andrew Hawkins? Its a PPR league that gives 0.3 per reception.

Thanks in advance and GL in your playoffs.

I would probably lean towards Maclin, but you'll probably get a better answer in the other FF thread

I despise both of you, why don't you two go put on a shirt huh! Start wearing sweater vests with those guys in the other FF thread. Terrible!

I would probably go with Maclin myself as well, but that's because I don't really know how much targets your other guy is getting. Remember that the Bengals have a great D line, and I'm not sure how well Foles will do under constant pressure.

I just lost last week, I know nothing about FF, you might be better of in the other thread :'(

Top Bottom