• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shirtless FF League : Shirts are for squares.

All I'm saying is if you guys do a money league, I will join and win this league like like Eli did when he ripped the Patriots a new one. TWICE. No way am I letting Ubertag have it easy.

If it ever becomes a money league, I'll put my shirt back on.

I would never put my shirt on, mainly because the Shirtless League will always remain free. Like America.

CryingEagle.jpg

All I'm saying is if you guys do a money league, I will join and win this league like like Eli did when he ripped the Patriots a new one. TWICE. No way am I letting Ubertag have it easy.

Didn't you see the 'No girls/ Giants fans' sign at the Shirtless treehouse?

Godslay

Banned
From the beginning of the season, pre-draft:

famous last words

I've been more lucky than good. I could easily see my team shit the bed this week.

Are we doing a money league next year?

You can count me in for next year. I have a 2nd place ribbon to defend!

But there are no Giants fans here. So one is allowed.

Also aren't you a girl? You like Tom Brady after all.

100K fine, I don't care that you're not actually playing in our league.

BITCH

Didn't this league start out as people who didn't want to do a money league?

Your dear Commish also known as me said:
I would never put my shirt on, mainly because the Shirtless League will always remain free. Like America.

CryingEagle.jpg

Just so you know, us in the Economy league are going to try and continue it next year, it's be like 10-20 dollars.
I didn't even need to click that shit to know what it was. I hate you.
tumblr_m935jq4Dkl1r8puwao1_500.jpg

UberTag

I rather like the idea of this league staying free with no cash involved. You've got a great group of guys here reveling in trash talk, ripping on one another and friendly banter. Turn this into a money league and we'll just wind up with a bunch of guys acting serious (or, worse yet, not posting on GAF at all) where I dominate the thread discussion. We've already got a league for that.

I rather like the idea of this league staying free with no cash involved. You've got a great group of guys here reveling in trash talk, ripping on one another and friendly banter. Turn this into a money league and we'll just wind up with a bunch of guys acting serious where I dominate the thread discussion. We've already got a league for that.
Money isn't the reason. It's because everyone here is either a Pats fan or a Tebow fan... nobody likes either! :D

Wrayfield

Dammit Chan! Shirtless! Not Pantsless! It's like you're doing it on purpose!

Also, since 2 weeks, you can enter for the second season of Shirtless fantasy goodness. I hold all the rights to not accepting you, but Shirtless vets have easier access.

So far 2 spots are filled.

1. Dutch Goddell - My revenge will be Gronktastic
2. Ubertag - His title to lose already.
3. Actstriker - Shirtless Giant
4. Chan - No shirt, no pants.
5. Blackghost - Revenge is his middle name.
6. Greg - Will not trade away AP this season.
7. Godslay - More lucky than good.

I'm willing to Co-Commish when you are offline, Dutch. Other than that, my team spot is free. Only request: No Jets fan may take it :).

Edit: And great games, everyone. This is a fun league. My nips are hard from not wearing a shirt all the time.

Wes

venison crêpe
I think I should get automatic entry in to Season 2 seeing as I'm part of the International Series.

Shirtless FF League Season 2 |OT| Don't Trade AP

Shirtless FF League Season 2 |OT| Don't Draft A Cowboy If You Want To Make The Playoffs

I'm willing to Co-Commish when you are offline, Dutch. Other than that, my team spot is free. Only request: No Jets fan may take it :).

Edit: And great games, everyone. This is a fun league. My nips are hard from not wearing a shirt all the time.

As long as you have known me, have I ever come across to you as a guy who shares his power?

When the time actually comes and we start our second season, I'll look into it, besides the draft though, being a commish hasn't been all that demanding. Just don't think you're getting a cut of the fine money, I have a mouth to feed!

Wrayfield

As long as you have known me, have I ever come across to you as a guy who shares his power?

When the time actually comes and we start our second season, I'll look into it, besides the draft though, being a commish hasn't been all that demanding. Just don't think you're getting a cut of the fine money, I have a mouth to feed!

You are just afraid because I would introduce a -50 points penalty to all Patriots fans in the league and ban Gronk for two FF seasons for performance-enhancing STDs.

You are just afraid because I would introduce a -50 points penalty to all Patriots fans in the league and ban Gronk for two FF seasons for performance-enhancing STDs.

I fear nothing but life itself, possesed children and clowns, not even death.

YOU STARTED IT!

Also I'm happy to report our total of Browns fans will grow with a whopping 100%! With the addition of everybody's favorite puddy cat, Kave_Man! I can't wait for the 'you'retellingmethereisachance.jpg-cryingmeangirl.gif-happyblackkid'sbirthday.gif posts!

Also,

Jason La Confituur said:
My sources are telling me that there is a high probability that Milchjon will return to the Shirtless League

1. Dutch Goddell - My revenge will be Gronktastic
2. Ubertag - His title to lose already.
3. Actstriker - Shirtless Giant
4. Chan - No shirt, no pants.
5. Blackghost - Revenge is his middle name.
6. Greg - Will not trade away AP this season.
7. Godslay - More lucky than good.
8. Kave_Man - Will he add another team to his shame circle?
9. Milchjon - Fantasy Football War II
10. Snes - I hope you people are ready for another year of disappointment.
11. Wes - Cowboys fan.

2012 Shirtless:
1. BlackGhost - returning
2. Greg - returning
3. Wrayfield - retiring
4. Dutch Goodell - returning
5. ActStriker - returning
6. Godslay - returning
7. Wes - returning
8. Milchjon - returning
9. BaltimoreLarry - ?
10. TheFatOne - ?
11. Chan - returning
12. Fox - ?
13. snes - returning?
14. Sanjuro - ?

Oh you want Trich huh? Like how I wanted Gronk this year? Interesting.
We've been through this a million times, this all started when Wes The great Criminal of 2012 stole Trich. It just set of a necessary chain reaction of evils I had to commit. First with you, then Snes and so on. DONT CROSS ME NEXT SEASON!!!

We've been through this a million times, this all started when Wes The great Criminal of 2012 stole Trich. It just set of a necessary chain reaction of evils I had to commit. First with you, then Snes and so on. DONT CROSS ME NEXT SEASON!!!

How's winning the Week 15 Hunger Foul?

Lol I didn't even check it yet, been to ashamed of my teams performance in the game. What was it?
What's really crazy is I only lost by 20 considering how bad my team played.

NFL said:
The Week 15 Hunger Foul goes to Phil Dawsons Cleveland Bucs for leaving 35.2 points on the bench and losing to Josh Freeman's Taco Haven. You're not you when you're hungry. Eat a Snickers and stop committing hunger fouls.

Although I just checked and I still beat your best lineup.

I have like 50 points on my bench between Pitta, Cecil Shorts and TY Hilton :jnc

UberTag

I think my main problem was that of my first 4 picks only my 3rd rounder, Peyton, has consistently started for me throughout the season.
Nabbing waiver pickups is often all about luck and timing so draft day investment is absolutely paramount.

My No Quitters 4 draft this year:
QB - Matt Ryan, Russell Wilson
RB - Doug Martin, CJ Spiller, Darren Sproles, Kendall Hunter
WR - Randall Cobb, Steve Smith, Miles Austin, Kenny Britt, Brandon Tate
TE - Kyle Rudolph
D/ST - Buffalo Bills
K - Matt Prater

That's about as solid a draft as one can have in a 16-team format.

Research prior to draft day will bail you out more times than not. This is even moreso the case with an online draft where you'll be making your player selections in 60-90 second intervals.

The lower seed has won every game in the Shirtless Playoffs. No home field is safe

Will the trend hold for the Shirtless Super Bowl!?!?

My only roster questions are whether RG3 will play, and who to start between Steve Smith or Cecil Shorts.

UberTag

My only roster questions are whether RG3 will play, and who to start between Steve Smith or Cecil Shorts.
Given how inept the Chiefs have been and that they've effectively thrown the towel in on their season you may want to consider adding Jamaal Charles to that equation as well.

Benching Smith or Shorts given how hot Newton has been and how consistent Shorts has been seems like a bad idea.

Top Bottom