• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shirtless FF League : Shirts are for squares.

Wait, was a consensus ever reached if this league would go the Pay route? The NeoGAF Economy League may shut down next year and I'd need a 2nd League.

Wes

venison crêpe
I'm out if this fun league goes pay.

Dammit more competion to draft TRich. I still haven't forgiven Wes

He's probably been my best draft pick!

I'm looking forward to when this warm-up season is over and the first true season begins next year. I'm sure to make the playoffs then, when it matters.

WE ARE NOT BECOMING A PAY LEAGUE! NOT EVER.

WE'RE NOT STRIPPERS! WE DON' T TAKE OFF OUR SHIRTS FOR MONEY! WE DO IT FOR FREE!

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!

Good choice. I find it much more enjoyable when money is not involved.

I agree. That was the plan when we started this league, just a fun, low level, Shirtless league.

I'll take off my pants for free. Keeping on my shirt though.

I'm worried about you. You seem to never wear pants.

What the fuck? Put that shit back on!

This is a shirtless league not a slutty pantsless league you harlot.

It is what it is, nothing wrong when you take your pants off once in a while.

You mean the bracket where the top seeds don'w get knocked out straight away like frauds? It's good.

7th is the new 1st. Or 8th, if I happen to lose this weekend.

:jnc

Played me some football today. Felt great, but gonna be oh so sore tomorrow.

Godslay

Banned
I know that you have Megatron going tonight. So I figured I'd pop in and say good luck this week Act. No shame in getting this far no matter the outcome!

I'm sculpting my body for shirtless not pantsless dammit!
image.php

This thread needed more cats

ChanHuk

Banned
snes doesn't like that I'm not wearing pants. That jerk.

Speaking of snes, I got me some of those new Taco Bell items. They're pretty tasty for a buck.

Since this is Wrayfield his last game as a Shirtless GM, I would like to to say a few things for a minute.

Dear Wrayfield,

The day we started this fantastic league, you were one of the first GMs to commit to playing here. Even though we had no experience as a league, and I was just an incredibly handsome rookie Commish, you still had enough confidence in us. From day one you were active in the setting up process, the draft management, and in this thread. Something for which we all are very grateful.

We got to know you as a friend, an opponent, and a great GM.
You achieved some great things in this league, you hold the records for best season start, longest win streak and most drunk draft picks.

Sure I can bore you with more made up stories about things that never happened but because I'm drunk and tired I don't want to do that now.

But there is 1 thing I need to do and that is congratulate you. I wanna congratulate you for being the first to be inducted into the Shirtless Hall of Fame. I understand that you are overwhelmed with emotions right now and that's okay, but before you go out and celebrate I want to present you with our version of the HOF jacket the NFL has. A special, limited edition, exclusive to Shirtless HOF member "No-Shirt", so you can always be shirtless whenever you wanna be. And I need the avatar of the old bald man you always had so I can add you to the Shirtless Season 2 OP in the HOF section.

So thank you for the playing along with us, may you lose your last game to me, may life without FF bring you nothing but joy and beer, and if you wanna come out of retirement, we can always kick somebody else out of the league for you.

God Bless Gronk

Greg

Dammit Greg, I was feeling good about myself too. So much so that I added 'Made it to Shirtless Fantasy Football Championship' on my resume.
Put me down as a reference - I dare you!

GREG!! WTH is this?! Who's this AZ Greg character ?!
image.php

http://m.neogaf.com/member.php?u=4619
Is this some form of ALTception?!!
He was here when I was just a lurker.

lol, just Greg's luck for Matt Ryan to Roddy White to work this week instead of last week
It's rigged! I'll take 3rd though!

snes doesn't like that I'm not wearing pants. That jerk.

Speaking of snes, I got me some of those new Taco Bell items. They're pretty tasty for a buck.

You're too good for him. You should break up with Snes, he's clearly still not over his relationship with the Gator.

Dammit Greg, I was feeling good about myself too. So much so that I added 'Made it to Shirtless Fantasy Football Championship' on my resume.

Who the hell do you think I am? Robert Kraft!

I added 'Shirtless Fantasy Football Commish' to my resume, I have to refuse so many job offers now. Fucking NASA never stops calling.

Sorry guys.

I just get so passionate about not wearing shirts.

And that's why you're playing with us next year.

UberTag

Josh Freeman's Taco Haven has built up a nice 45-point cushion over the Glory Holes.
With most of Jerry's starters primed to go in the late games, will that be a big enough lead? Perhaps not.
Although Nate Washington has done nothing due to Jake Locker's continued ineptitude.

Top Bottom