• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shirtless FF League : Shirts are for squares.

ChanHuk

Banned
So true story.

The WOMAN they had me working with at the ambulance tonight is an official MILF. She's in her 40s but looks 25. She was a former model and is now working on her masters at USC. She has 2 kids........I should wife her......

Milchjon

GREG!

Also, for our pug-loving friend Dutch:

nNFmdgFl.jpg

ChanHuk

Banned
You guys know what sucks? Taking A&P and Microbio at the same time. Yeah that shit fucking sucks. I have to put my shirt on because of it.

GREG!

Also, for our pug-loving friend Dutch:

nNFmdgFl.jpg

I do love pugs. The easiest way to entertain me is just by posting cute puppies and kittens wearing funny outfits.

I'm doing the same thing!! A&P 2 and micro this semester

Macro Economics and Math 2 atm. I'm having a fucking blast.

You guys know what sucks? Taking A&P and Microbio at the same time. Yeah that shit fucking sucks. I have to put my shirt on because of it.

Seriously bro? SERIOUSLY!?!

I made you like 10 avatars, all better than this one, and you decide to rock this?

ChanHuk

Banned
So you fucks. While you were slaving away at the PS whatever conference I was at the driving range. I was looking through my golf bag and found my ex's golf glove in a pocket I never used........I SHOULD THROW IT AWAY RITE?!

I fucking wake up for my micro lab only to find out no class when I get there. I suppose it was my fault though for forgetting to check to syllabus, but in my heart I knew their was no class when I was walking down the hallway and heard no noises :/. So bittersweet
So you fucks. While you were slaving away at the PS whatever conference I was at the driving range. I was looking through my golf bag and found my ex's golf glove in a pocket I never used........I SHOULD THROW IT AWAY RITE?!
Well let's not be to rash here.......I'm sure we can find some uses......

Give it your MILF and teach her how to golf.

44fcf8_rob_07012011.jpg

Gronk style

I fucking wake up for my micro lab only to find out no class when I get there. I suppose it was my fault though for forgetting to check to syllabus, but in my heart I knows their was no class when I was walking down the hallway and heard no noises :/. So bittersweet

Well let's not be to rash here.......I'm sure we can find some uses......

I have tests next week :(. Somebody hold me.

ChanHuk

Banned
Hey Dutch, gonna be even more confrontational with you. Amy Macdonald is hotter than Emma Stone.

AMY+MACDONALD+Long+Hairstyles+Ombre+Hair+CbTFNl-0u47l.jpg
> Emma Stone

THEY LOOK TEH SAME!!!1111

We need a combine.

I agree! Would be interesting to see my 40 time now, since that's the only combine result that really matters right?

Also, this just in: Shirtless Combine Bench Press results ( 225 lbs) so far :

Snes - 0 reps, 1 heartattack
Kave_Man - 0 reps even with the short paws
Lunchbox - 0 reps
Dutch - Almost 1/16th a rep
Milchjon - Took Adderall right before it was his turn, so he got banned from the drill.
Chan - refused to wear pants : No results
Wes - RIP
Larry - Kept screaming about the Super Bowl, screw him
BlackGhost - 0 reps, Gronk unworthy
Greg - 0 reps, 1 dunk over the bench press thingy.
Godslay - 0 reps, still the Shirtless Champ, for now.
Ubertag - 0 reps, but had the most knowledge about bench pressing
The_Darkest_Red - 0 reps, made the Dolphins proud by not winning

You're up Actstriker!

Godslay

Banned
I agree! Would be interesting to see my 40 time now, since that's the only combine result that really matters right?

Also, this just in: Shirtless Combine Bench Press results ( 225 lbs) so far :

Snes - 0 reps, 1 heartattack
Kave_Man - 0 reps even with the short paws
Lunchbox - 0 reps
Dutch - Almost 1/16th a rep
Milchjon - Took Adderall right before it was his turn, so he got banned from the drill.
Chan - refused to wear pants : No results
Wes - RIP
Larry - Kept screaming about the Super Bowl, screw him
BlackGhost - 0 reps, Gronk unworthy
Greg - 0 reps, 1 dunk over the bench press thingy.
Godslay - 0 reps, still the Shirtless Champ, for now.
Ubertag - 0 reps, but had the most knowledge about bench pressing
The_Darkest_Red - 0 reps, made the Dolphins proud by not winning

You're up Actstriker!

Hey, I used to be able to at least do my own weight ~180 lbs. Doubt I could do it now though.

I can actually really rep 225, if I was at the combine I think I could pull off 15-20 reps. It's kinda why im really so not impressed when guys have bad showing at the combine, they have amazing weight programs. I had a pretty good program in high school.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I can actually really rep 225, if I was at the combine I think I could pull off 15-20 reps. It's kinda why im really so not impressed when guys have bad showing at the combine, they have amazing weight programs. I had a pretty good program in high school.

Do you even lift?

Oh wait sorry, apparently you do.

Sorry everyone, sorry!

Hey, I used to be able to at least do my own weight ~180 lbs. Doubt I could do it now though.

Really? I need to work out more, y'all are
making me look bad. I'm supposed to be the Commish, the leader, the man you all look up too.

15-20 reps of 225 lbs? Please don't beat me up :(

Do you even lift?

Oh wait sorry, apparently you do.

Sorry everyone, sorry!

Let's hit the gym together.

We need a shirtless theme. Nominate your songs you shirtless scums (pantsless in my case).

'Sorry for party rocking' is too cliche and too much of a shitty song. What else we got?

Top Bottom