• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shirtless FF League : Shirts are for squares.

I'm sober guises, doing homework right now so if y'all got anything important to tell me, nows the time.

What's fun to do in LA? And San Diego? We might also go to Arizona, but there is just nature right? And Vegas? And San Fran?

Besides getting stabbed nearby Dodgers Stadium.

ChanHuk

Banned
Being under 21 limits you fake German. You can walk around Sunset with the rest of them tourists. San Diego is mighty fun downtown in the Gaslamp District. As far as San Fran goes, I advice you rent a bike and tour the city/county (Yes San Francisco is a city and a county).

I'm thinking about going back to waiting tables, this high end pizza joint is hiring and accepting applications in about 2 hours, I wonder if I still smell like booze.

Hmm so i might be day drinking right now and i thought to myself hmm WTF am i doing I should just find a single girl I like and take her to the bar/places instead of going out with a bunch of friends all the time. It's so obvious! How did I miss this!

ChanHuk

Banned
So I was Facebook creeping and came across a girl I dated back in high school. She can beat all of us at our combine while looking like spicy feisty Messican.

...wait, why am I out?

I sent an email to you when the season ended to ask if you wanted to play again, and you never responded.

If you really want in again, we can look at expanding the league to 16 players, but that would mean that not everybody plays each other at least once.

Yeah. I enjoyed the no pressure league.

No pressure?!

I say we just add 2 more guys, the more the merrier and if we don't like it, we can always just go back to the way we did it last year.

It would probably mean that we would have to increase the amount of playoff teams to 8.

Anybody really opposed to all this.

I nominate we just boot snes, he's poor.

Whilst that would be somewhat hilarious, we're not gonna do that.

Milchjon

I say we boot Chan for still not understanding the difference between shirts and pants.

Also, we should totally do a YouTube combine for the draft order. I'll beat snes's 6.8 forty time, I'm sure.

ChanHuk

Banned
Real German comes in to save cowardly Fake German. I'll take on all of the EU. Come at me shirtless bros.

Need to go to the gym to prepare for our combine.

Real German comes in to save cowardly Fake German. I'll take on all of the EU. Come at me shirtless bros.

Need to go to the gym to prepare for our combine.

Way ahead of ya! Although I haven't been all of last week because of my tests last week. Gonna Gronk it out this week.

I say we boot Chan for still not understanding the difference between shirts and pants.

Also, we should totally do a YouTube combine for the draft order. I'll beat snes's 6.8 forty time, I'm sure.

5 seconds flat or bust!

Shirtless League considering addition of two teams

By Robert J. Bananafarts | Scoop Du Jour – Mon,March 3, 2013 11:40 AM EST

The Shirtless League has had 14 teams for it's entire existence, but now that might change.

It's been rumored that the Shirtless League could just start a new team in town. Now word comes from CBSSports.com that if the league adds a new team, it will likely also add another team somewhere else in order to keep things balanced. Commissioner Dutch Godell said that the league "doesn't want to move any of our teams or wear any shirts" and "we probably don't want to go to 15" if the Shirtless League decides expansion is a good choice.

Godell may not have meant to do it, but now other players will likely start pitching the league on how they would be the best choice for that second team if and when the Shirtless League finally makes that decision.

Link : http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/rumors-scoop-du-jour/SFL-considering-addition-two-teams-114344128.htm

How exciting.

Milchjon

We all know that just means Frenchie's coming back.

Where has he been? Scouting defenses?

I hope we can get John Harbaugh to judge our combine.

harbaughhatesteo.gif

We all know that just means Frenchie's coming back.

Where has he been? Scouting defenses?

I hope we can get John Harbaugh to judge our combine.

We would make Manti look like CJ2K, he would be super dissapointed with us all day long, good he deserves to suffer after the Super Bowl.

Also regarding the Frenchie, he's probably on his back somewhere, surrendering to something whilst stuffing his face with wine and cheese.

Top Bottom