• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shirtless FF League : Shirts are for squares.

Milchjon

ZIzBItV.gif

Speaking of dogs:

GRONK GRONK the greyhound is killing it

Wrayfield

Screw that come to LA and get intoxicated with me. We'll bar hop and go on a food truck search.

I thought I was a zombie to you? Anyway, I actually might be in LA in June (hence my question). Wouldn't mind bar hopping, but I can't get arrested else I lose my visa, and as a result my job :). At least you can CPR me if I pass out, hehe. I'll let you know.

ChanHuk

Banned
There's no duty to act in California if I'm off the clock and why would I do CPR on a zombie? That's some weird fetish.

All the Germans are coming to LA, excellent.

ChanHuk

Banned
Fuck this I'm gathering up Team Shirtless/Pantless USA against Team Fake-Germans in a drinking contest ala Beerfest and we will prevail over the fraudulent Germans.

Shirtless divisions next year: USA vs the world

actually, we're close; the breakdown:

Snes
Lunchbox
Chan
Larry
BlackGhost
Greg
Godslay
The_Darkest_Red
Sanjuro
ActStriker

Kave_Man
Ubertag (I think you're Canadian, right?)
Wes
Dutch
Milchjon

16th person?

I say just move all the people from the south into the world division and we'd be good

Wrayfield

Fuck this I'm gathering up Team Shirtless/Pantless USA against Team Fake-Germans in a drinking contest ala Beerfest and we will prevail over the fraudulent Germans.

Something tells me I will be the Adrian Peterson of Team Fake-Germans. Carry my team until my ACL/liver gives up. Will you be the JaMarcus Russel of Team Amörika?

ChanHuk

Banned
Something tells me I will be the Adrian Peterson of Team Fake-Germans. Carry my team until my ACL/liver gives up. Will you be the JaMarcus Russel of Team Amörika?

I take pride in being nominated to be fat, lazy, purple drinking shirtless deity that can throw 60 yards from my knees.

I would destroy you! I'd rather die of alcohol poisoning then lose.

Screw that come to LA and get intoxicated with me. We'll bar hop and go on a food truck search.

If we have time to meet, we should go to a food truck, I always enjoy my food of vehicles.

Kave_Man for Shirtless Prösident!!

10K post-retirement fine for disrespecting The Law. I AM THE LAW!

I take pride in being nominated to be fat, lazy, purple drinking shirtless deity that can throw 60 yards from my knees.

Made me giggle.

Shirtless divisions next year: USA vs the world

I say just move all the people from the south into the world division and we'd be good

Divisions play against each other right? Because if that's the case, I say we do this shit. UUUURRROOPPPPP

Sidenote: Any suggestions for lucky number 16/know anybody that is interested to join?

USA! USA! USA!

Oh and Team Chumps/World can have snes.

We want a competitive division, you can have that loser Snes.

He is like the WiiU of the Shirtless league.

Somewere in the world, there is a very angry, very old mean screaming 'GEEERRMMAAAN' to the sky right now

Milchjon

Final test of the semester tomorrow. The past few months have been really humbling...

But hey, next semester is going to be awesome! I mean, if I wasn't able to pass 4 tests this semester, twice that next semester shouldn't be a problem at all!

Let's just all go play Shadowrun for xbox/Pc ...

Nobody touches my Shirtless throne except for maybe Gronk himself.

That ain't right.

You look scared already!

Final test of the semester tomorrow. The past few months have been really humbling...

But hey, next semester is going to be awesome! I mean, if I wasn't able to pass 4 tests this semester, twice that next semester shouldn't be a problem at all!

Good luck, my German Shirtless brother!

Also, Channie, I'll be in LA from the 27th till the 30th of April, with one day in Universal.

ChanHuk

Banned
Since when did April = July? When the hell did you phony Germans get your own calenders?

I got back from Trader Joe's got 3 bottles of Stoli for $6 a pop. Now I'm supposed to go grab drinks and dinner with the shirt wearing bros. On the other hand, the milf informed me she's getting off work early soooo.......decisions.......

I'm gonna tell the bros I'm going to bang the milf tonight and tell the milf I got plans with the bros with drinks. Then I'll able to sit on the couch shirt and pantsless drinking my booze and watch the Ibaka smack another LA player in the nuts with no resentment from either sides, brilliant.

Wrayfield

Retirement can't protect you from my temper tantrums.

We're on the same team, brosef. If you must fine me, make it a decent sum not a lousy helmet-to-helmet hit-type fine.

I fine you 10000 hours community service (=wearing shirt) for not reading your mails when I was on my way to Amsterdam. So there!

We're on the same team, brosef. If you must fine me, make it a decent sum not a lousy helmet-to-helmet hit-type fine.

I fine you 10000 hours community service (=wearing shirt) for not reading your mails when I was on my way to Amsterdam. So there!

You should have PM'ed me here. I waste away most of my hours here.

Also, just checked my email there again, and saw that I got a message on my fake OK Cupid account.

Top Bottom