• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shirtless FF League : Shirts are for squares.

Pugs deserve to be punted. Shane Lechler style.

20k fine for pug hate. Fuck you, buddy.

stash-1-50d25f5b57fcd.gif

73pmoPV.gif

I've been slacking on GAF.

Forgive me, Shirtless brothers.

I missed you.

You're more than welcome to indulge on the sweetbreads you cheese eating surrender monkey.

I like you again.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Because you're slow and have terrible motor skills?

10K fine for being mean. :(

And no as with all nicknames they come from odd backgrounds. Originally everyone on the team called me "K Man" as my name starts with a K. One guy heard it wrong and thought everyone was saying Kave Man so he kept doing it until someone realized what he was doing. People ended up liking that nickname more so K Man morphed into Kave Man.

10K fine for being mean. :(

And no as with all nicknames they come from odd backgrounds. Originally everyone on the team called me "K Man" as my name starts with a K. One guy heard it wrong and thought everyone was saying Kave Man so he kept doing it until someone realized what he was doing. People ended up liking that nickname more so K Man morphed into Kave Man.
Nice, I love origin stories!

:jnc

Yeah, my friends call me Greg.
Even more fascinating!

ChanHuk

Banned
So been trying this keto diet out. Weighed in at 177lbs on Monday, came it at 173lbs today. Water weight baby. I also drank last night as well, booze felt so right.

ChanHuk

Banned
That's about 170cm in real numbers, right?
OK, you may be able to lose a few pounds.
Gopd luck, I'll be joining you soon, I think.

I'm about the skinniest fat slanteye you'll meet. What are your goals? I'm trying to get back to my high school weight of 160-165.

Milchjon

I'm about the skinniest fat slanteye you'll meet. What are your goals? I'm trying to get back to my high school weight of 160-165.

I don't have goals, just jiggle.

I think I went from super skinny at about 65kg (like maybe 140 pounds, your stupid measurements confuse me) to almost 85kg over the past 7 years, all while staying the same size. If I could turn some of that into muscle, I'd be glad.

ChanHuk

Banned
Fuck your advanced metric system. Imperial system for life.

My problem is that I'm just drunk 80% of the time. Those calories add up. I lift just as much as I did when I was slim. That and my metabolism hit a brick wall after I hit 25 (26 now).

I don't have goals, just jiggle.

I think I went from super skinny at about 65kg (like maybe 140 pounds, your stupid measurements confuse me) to almost 85kg over the past 7 years, all while staying the same size. If I could turn some of that into muscle, I'd be glad.

6'2" and 140 pounds ? That's crazy skinny.

I'm gaining weight since going to the gym, I'm closing in on 200 pounds now at 6'0" :\

ChanHuk

Banned
Probably, I'm trying to drink less, since beer makes you fat.

Or your a weenie, I'm leaning towards you being a fake Bavarian mongrel weenie.

Pro tip, distilled liquor has zero carbs. The only problem is you get drunk munchies........that'll lead you towards an MI.

Top Bottom