• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shirtless FF League : Shirts are for squares.

ChanHuk

Banned
I hate my life too now, the battery I bought about 8 months ago for my bike has died. At least it didn't blow up, fuck lithium ion.

Wrayfield

I'm about the skinniest fat slanteye you'll meet. What are your goals? I'm trying to get back to my high school weight of 160-165.

I think last time I weighed 160 I was 14 years old :). My playing weight was around 190, later more as I switched positions. But 10 years of doing nothing but drinking and eating unhealthy food and just working in an office took their toll. Don't even want to know where I'm at now...

ChanHuk

Banned
Well I ate curry last nights with an unhealthy 2 servings of dreaded white bread. I weighed in at 175lbs this morning. I also did my drinking thing last night, ain't even mad. I have a goal to get under 170 by the end of the month.

In my drunken state though, I purchased a vidya game, I haven't bought a game in over a year. Valkyria Chronicles, I found the case but no fuckin disc so I bought another copy. Money for days bitches.

Milchjon

Do you fake Bavarians get Sam Adams across the Atlantic?
No.

We also have surprisingly few options when it comes to Pale Ales and similar beers.

Although the first breweries that are openly imitating American craft brewery principles are starting to pop up.

Wrayfield

Do you fake Bavarians get Sam Adams across the Atlantic?

Some American bars have it in bottles but no sane person orders it. I don't think it's bad, but for some reason people in Frankfurt would rather have Fosters from tap. Or that Binding shit. I usually stick to red or brown ales when in American/Irish bars. Having actually grown up in Bavaria, I just can't stomach that Binding shit.

Wrayfield

Kilkenny's or Newkie Brown for me, usually available in bars I go to here. If I lived in the US, I guess it would be Sam like for you, Chan. On the east coast plenty of bars have Smithwick's which is also a fav of mine.

ChanHuk

Banned
Apologies quit forgetting how balling y'all phony Bavarians are getting drunk errryday at bars.

It is time for some green Guiness and Jameson shots.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I've been to Montreal, felt a lot like Europe.

I've been to Europe, and you are correct.

I've only been to Montreal about 3 or 4 times but love the city, especially going through the old part.

Nothing as awesome as being super drunk and in old Montreal where the only english being spoken was from me and my buddies.

I've been to Europe, and you are correct.

I've only been to Montreal about 3 or 4 times but love the city, especially going through the old part.

Nothing as awesome as being super drunk and in old Montreal where the only english being spoken was from me and my buddies.

I loved Montreal as well, beautiful city and a lot of fun people. Plus I came from NY at the time and they let me drink in Montreal and walk into bars and all that, so that helped as well.

I was there during the F1 though, so it was probably different from what the city usually is like.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Montreal and Toronto are prime cities to visit if you aren't of drinking age in the states.

With our drinking ages being 18 (Montreal) and 19 (Toronto) you can't go wrong. Essentially if we were in a tropical climate all year wrong we'd probably be even more popular.

Although our summers are ridiculous up here the last decade. We hit over 40 degrees celsius just last year.

Whats this "snow" thing you speak of?

dog_pugcoke.jpg

I dunno, Wes drafting TRich before BlackGhost gave us the hilarity of him picking 2 TEs back to back
:jnc took me far until my team started dropping one by one, honestly even before that I thought about doing it. It was a stratergy I had thought about before and wanted to try if I was at the bottom of the draft.

Top Bottom