• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SIlent Hill 2 Remake | Review Thread

What scores do you think Silent Hill 2 Remake will get?

• 50-55%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 56-64%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 65-69%

Votes: 9 4.6%
  • 70-74%

Votes: 15 7.6%
  • 75-79%

Votes: 36 18.3%
  • 80-84%

Votes: 74 37.6%
  • 85-89%

Votes: 50 25.4%
  • 90-94%

Votes: 8 4.1%
  • 95-100%

Votes: 5 2.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

simpatico

Can anyone already playing comment on the seemingly Silisto Hillocol combat? I mean it looks straight up like a Callisto reskin in some of these melee videos. Plz tell me it doesn’t feel anything like it. That removed all tension since I knew I could whoop any number of enemies with my Mayweather-esque feinting ability.

Last edited:

rodrigolfp

Haptic Gamepads 4 Life
Can anyone already playing comment on the seemingly Silisto Hillocol combat? I mean it looks straight up like a Callisto reskin in some of these melee videos. Plz tell me it doesn’t feel anything like it. That removed all tension since I knew I could whoop any number of enemies with my Mayweather-esque feinting ability.
The dude is very "animation limited" and also becomes tired after a few hits. Also can't target more than 1 enemie.

Last edited:

Lokaum D+

Still no word on PC performance?

Uh Oh Omg GIF by Rosanna Pansino
download the demo and try it for yourself, buy it if performs good on your PC

Last edited:

deriks

4-Time GIF/Meme God
It's the same scene.
Are you nuts?!

Pyramid Head is with two mannequins forcing "something" on them, then they dies. Also, James gets desperate, goes to the closet and shoots the hell of Pyramid Head, then he leaves. Strong, confusing at first, and very effective. This original scene is as close for a rape than a Diddy party has baby oil on people.

The new game a manequim is throw, James kinda sees it, but of course the scene has a different shot and last only two seconds - you can even hear the mannequin in pain thou. James then goes sneaky to the closet and have three shots at Pyramid Head, which he just stands a little and then leaves. Confusing with no instance of resolution, and overall boring

Ulysses 31

Are you nuts?!

Pyramid Head is with two mannequins forcing "something" on them, then they dies. Also, James gets desperate, goes to the closet and shoots the hell of Pyramid Head, then he leaves. Strong, confusing at first, and very effective. This original scene is as close for a rape than a Diddy party has baby oil on people.

The new game a manequim is throw, James kinda sees it, but of course the scene has a different shot and last only two seconds - you can even hear the mannequin in pain thou. James then goes sneaky to the closet and have three shots at Pyramid Head, which he just stands a little and then leaves. Confusing with no instance of resolution, and overall boring
Wait till you see what they did with the Maria deaths scenes... 👀

Top Bottom