• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SIlent Hill 2 Remake | Review Thread

What scores do you think Silent Hill 2 Remake will get?

• 50-55%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 56-64%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 65-69%

Votes: 9 4.6%
  • 70-74%

Votes: 15 7.6%
  • 75-79%

Votes: 36 18.3%
  • 80-84%

Votes: 74 37.6%
  • 85-89%

Votes: 50 25.4%
  • 90-94%

Votes: 8 4.1%
  • 95-100%

Votes: 5 2.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I See You Smh GIF by Miami HEAT

Edder1

No if you actually see his videos you can see how weird he is with everything playstation. He's not professional at all.
Don't buy it. He has made many videos taking a dump on Xbox console games as well. The guy is a PC elitist and has no real history with consoles. I'm not saying that makes it ok for him to be snobbish when it comes to consoles, but the guy is clearly been spoiled with top tier hardware for far too long and he doesn't have nostalgic attachment or respect for console hardware.

Last edited:

A.Romero

Holy shit with these reviews, totally unexpected. I thought it would be a mess from every perspective, but it doesn't look like it. Not a big fan of SH but I'm happy they did a competent job.

I hope it sets a reference for all remakes from konami going forward. Delta, please be excellent!

Why does the PSN deluxe edition say it unlocks 11PM CST 10/7/24 on the store page??? Shouldn't it be 10/5/24 since it's supposed to be 48 hours early access? It's stopping me from buying it...the steam version is right afaik when it says 1 day and 7 hours so I don't know why PSN can't get it right. That's a big difference.

Steam says the deluxe releases Saturday night into Sunday (one day and 7 or so hours from now) which is good for sales.

PSN says it releases 10/7/24 at 11 PM CST (Late Sunday night???) which is absolutely stupid/bad for sales. Who is going to buy the game late Sunday night as opposed to just waiting for Tuesday for the normal release?

And really both are dumb as it should just release on a Friday night if they want better sales...

Last edited:

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
Why does the PSN deluxe edition say it unlocks 11PM CST 10/7/24 on the store page??? Shouldn't it be 10/5/24 since it's supposed to be 48 hours early access? It's stopping me from buying it...the steam version is right afaik when it says 1 day and 7 hours so I don't know why PSN can't get it right. That's a big difference.

Steam says the deluxe releases Saturday night into Sunday (one day and 7 or so hours from now) which is good for sales.

PSN says it releases 10/7/24 at 11 PM CST (Late Sunday night???) which is absolutely stupid/bad for sales. Who is going to buy the game late Sunday night as opposed to just waiting for Tuesday for the normal release?

And really both are dumb as it should just release on a Friday night if they want better sales...
IMG-1387.jpg

This is what my PS5 says. I got the deluxe edition. 🤷‍♂️

sachos

So if this does sell well we are pretty much guaranted more SH remakes by Bloober no?
I would imagine the psychological effect of a good redemption story word of mouth will boost sales too. Similar effect as HD2 surprising everyone earlier this year.

Flabagast

So if this does sell well we are pretty much guaranted more SH remakes by Bloober no?
I would imagine the psychological effect of a good redemption story word of mouth will boost sales too. Similar effect as HD2 surprising everyone earlier this year.
I'd prefer an original entry

Top Bottom