• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Silicon Valley - a new Mike Judge comedy series - HBO Sundays (S2 full trailer is up)

Status
Not open for further replies.

norinrad

did anyone else notice that the hot girlfriend from the last episode is the lady from the latest AT&T commercials?

post-35651-there-is-no-catch-gif-Milana-V-EVt3.gif

She's healthy as hell.

Macmanus

Erlich is still obnoxious, one good scene does not make him a good character imo

I thought Erlich's character established himself pretty firmly by the end of the first episode. He was set up as a bit parasitic, but has provided this necessary je nes se qua to the group.

Shaneus

I like the guy but I kind of agree. Maybe it's just because he needs to be the main character and therefore needs to be a little more grounded. Barring the hilarious panic attacks, I mean.

The preview gives me hope though.
Yeah, he showed a lot of strength in the episode with the naming/trademark, but for some reason got completely flustered with the junior hacker in the most recent one. Strange they'd write him taking a backwards step in that regard.

SpyGuy239

AVIATO.

this show rocks.

I want to dislike Erlich but he just surprises me all the time. Also everyone should be nicer to Jared!

(ALSO LOVED THE SAILING REFERENCE TO DEATH. CHRISTOPHER CROSS HEART YOU)

New episode tonight:
Proof of Concept

Richard is distracted while trying to finish his demonstration; Jared worries that Monica is trying to replace him; Dinesh develops a crush; Erlich's past threatens the company's chances.
This is the penultimate episode from S1. The finale will air on June 1st because the HBO lineup is off next weekend for Memorial Day.

kris.

Banned
danny brown in the credits was awesome. what a great show, damn. can't believe next episode is already the season finale :(

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
That presentation montage was brutal, haha.

did anyone else notice that the hot girlfriend from the last episode is the lady from the latest AT&T commercials?

post-35651-there-is-no-catch-gif-Milana-V-EVt3.gif

Same lady? Huh. She's funny. But someone stop making/allowing her to wear obscene bangs. Can that fucking fad go away already? Women everywhere, it's perfectly okay to display your foreheads.

inm8num2

Damn, that ending was perfect.

Yea, it really was. The episode made you think something completely different would happen - great misdirection.

I say it every week, but the satire in this show is incredible. All the "making the world a better place" talk was spot on.

Yea, it really was. The episode made you think something completely different would happen - great misdirection.

I say it every week, but the satire in this show is incredible. All the "making the world a better place" talk was spot on.
The microwave bit had me rolling. The gay code line had me in stitches.

I need that credits song.

Kyuur

Great episode. Loved the microwave guy and judges, everything involving Gilfoyle and Dinesh. The misunderstanding that cleared up the obsession plot also had me rolling. Poor Jared getting shafted so much though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom