• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Silicon Valley - a new Mike Judge comedy series - HBO Sundays (S2 full trailer is up)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dmax3901

Probably super late but I just noticed that the guy who plays Gavin Belson also played Luis Carruthers in American Psycho:

0031623_34878_MC_Tx360.jpg

royalan

This jerking off sequence is killing me.

This is exactly what makes this show so good.

I feel like this sequence could have been a COMPLETE dud if they didn't commit, but they went full throttle with it. At first I was like, "this is dumb" but then they just kept piling it on and eventually I was dying.

Heh, great way to end the episode.

The show started a little rough (though still funny), and I'm glad it grew into itself towards the end of the season. Looking forward to more next year.

BSherrod

Really weird plotting for the next few seasons with that last big of exposition. Pretty good show, enjoyed the season for the most part.

Heh, great way to end the episode.

The show started a little rough (though still funny), and I'm glad it grew into itself towards the end of the season. Looking forward to more next year.
it's like most comedies though isn't it. Some of my favourite ones started off a bit awkward.

But yeah it seems to have found its footing. I'm interested to see if they'll really expand.

Magilla

Banned
That was amazing. How I jerk dudes off has been changed forever.

Sad I turned it off before the tribute to Welch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom