• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Singer has offered Tom Welling the role of Superman!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Socreges

Banned
Teh Hamburglar said:
Broken_Hearts_Club.JPG
Oh you've got to be shitting me.

Jumpman

I think Welling is the best choice available. When I think of who else is out there, I can't think of anyone who really fits the Superman role. As far as his voice goes, I wouldn't worry about it. I've seen interviews with Welling where his voice is much better. He purposely raises the pitch in Smallville to sound younger.

I agree that having the same guy playing Superman in two unconnected projects is a little weird, but it won't be a problem for most people. Smallville isn't very popular anyway. As far as the Superman movie goes, they need to pretend that Smallville doesn't even exist. If they have to many ties to the tv show, then audiences will get the impression that Superman 5 was just a bloated tv movie. That perception would kill Superman's potential to be a Spiderman like blockbuster.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
I wish they'd go with an unknown. I'm not sure why everyone thinks we have to settle for someone from the 20-30 year old known actor range. I'm also relatively sure that they'd go for an unknown if Warner Bros wasn't so hellbent on getting this rolling fast in order to make summer 2006.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
What about this guy? Ryan McPartlin from the NBC show Passions and he's going to be on some new WB show in Jan.

manip_15.jpg

RMmanip2.jpg

Seth C

"Especially not that douchebag that plays Luthor."

Michael is the best thing that happened to Smallville. He's a GREAT Luthor. You think Lex should NOT be a douchebag? Come on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom