• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Skullgirls |OT| New age of Heroines

Does anyone know where to email regarding shipping problems with igg rewards? It is not on LZG, but USPS customer service told me to fire off an email (to my sender) with my USPS case number while they try to figure out where my stuff is at. Freaking USPS has been getting worse and worse with deliveries as of late.

Ravidrath

Does anyone know where to email regarding shipping problems with igg rewards? It is not on LZG, but USPS customer service told me to fire off an email (to my sender) with my USPS case number while they try to figure out where my stuff is at. Freaking USPS has been getting worse and worse with deliveries as of late.

Looks like sales (at) sanshee (dot) com would be the way to go.

I haven't received mine either. Should my stuff have arrived by now? I'm in the US.

Did you get a shipping notification?

Ravidrath

Here are the PSN Avatars going up on US PSN next week!

B0vcQ6eCMAA6hvU.png:large

I am a rewards backer at the t-shirt tier and I've never head anything about shipment. I'm in the UK.

At what point should I worry?

So Sanshee is telling us that the shipments are going slowly because they can't be easily automated - just too much variance in what's going out, I guess?

They haven't even started international shipments, and expect the whole thing to take until December or later.

shaowebb

Fun fact...I'm trying to get the Bane folks over on Test Your Might hype for Beowulf. His premise matches something one of the boards most active members always wanted to see in a fighter and now they are getting curious. Hopefully I can pull in old Doombawkz because he is one of those grappler obsessive folks who never stop digging for tech and who never stops promoting something he enjoys.

One by one folks need to gravitate towards Skullgirls. Game is amazing.

CDiggity

Got my IGG rewards yesterday. The shirt fits perfect, the postcards and the poster look great. The poster was a little bit damaged on the edge when I got it, probably from bouncing around in the tube during transit (there was some space), but it's nothing offensive and it is still a great poster.

Now the wait begins for the rest of my goodies.

Ravidrath

Any word on sg for ps4 having share play functionality? Will a portion of it be censored?

Haven't really thought about it at all, to be honest.

My gut says we're not going to have time for this, just because we're already pretty swamped with everything else we're adding.

A new super? Damn. Makes me wonder if anyone else will get an additional super down the line?

That looks like an old animation that was never used for some reason, likely due to size or time to implement, so if a character has a super animation that wasn't put in the game it's possible it could make an appearance.

Mr. X

Double new super was a finished cleaned up animation that was meant to be her normal grab iirc but wasnt added due to limitations. But they fixed a few things and freed up a lot of space.

Top Bottom