• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Smash Wii U & 3DS Downloadable Characters Discussion and Information on Smash Ballot

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJIzana

Dear GAF... do the right thing.

crono-23.jpg

Nerrel

CH2QW8b.gif

Wonder Red

Come on people, let's do it

This is who I voted for. The unite morphs have so much potential... the up special could trigger unite sword, right could be Green's gun, etc, then the normal attacks would utilize the weapon.

I can even Imagine instantly switching between Wonder Red and Wonder Blue/Green/Pink and having the different heroes jump in and out every time you perform a different special attack.

georly

Wow, poll ends in october. We'll be getting smash support for a long time, it looks like. Glad to see new characters continue to trickle in to keep the game alive.

Neiteio

Nope, Goku, Spongebob, Shrek, etc wouldn't convince them to add them to the roster.
Of course not, lol. You totally misunderstand what I'm saying. I'm saying it's of no harm if people make silly suggestions. The point is they're talking about the game again, which is good for Nintendo.

Josh5890

Since they are accepting requests until October. I have a feeling they are going to be supporting Smash into mid 2016.

Neoxon

Voted for Snake.

Sonic, Megaman and Pac-man wouldn't have appeared in the Smash series at all if it wasn't for Snake paving the way. His moveset was unique and Palutena's Guidance doesn't compare to the superior to Snake conversations.

Other than him, I would vote for Ridley and Waluigi too.
To be fair, the only reason Snake got in Smash was because of Kojima & he's leaving Konami. Snake's gone.

I'm 100% behind Splatoon Girl because I take sadistic glee in the amount of overhaul that would be required to the game engine to support persistent ink.

Gartooth

Oh shit, I completely forgot it was only one vote per person. Hope my ballots aren't discarded since I did four. :O

Time to go do another Captain Toad vote on a different network. :p

The amount of Wonder Red mentions I'm seeing in this thread is promising. GOTY 2013 deserves its main star represent Nintendo's premier brawler. 100% gets my vote too!

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
come on guys i need this

snaaaakeyurpr.jpg

Nerrel

She has my vote as well. A Platinum character would be fantastic.

The problem with Bayonetta is that she's not a good fit for a cartoony game like this. From a gameplay perspective her weave attacks would be great, but I find it hard to imagine Nintendo allowing her to strip nude every time she does an attack (imagine her final smash), and it really wouldn't be Bayonetta if they restrained her sexuality. I'm not saying I wouldn't be happy to see her in, I'm just saying it would be out of place to have such an explicit character in a kid-friendly fighter.

Wonder Red is a better representative for Platinum and I think the unite morphs give him much more potential to be a more unique fighter than Bayonetta.

Hell, I'd be happy with Kamiya himself being in the game. "Go smash your mom."

Sterok

Lots of great and deserving characters, but only Ridley is worthy enough for me. Try harder Sakurai. For me. For us. For Metroid.

stoff

Gave my vote to Fire Emblem's actual mascot: Anna.
I'd prefer smash to stick to iconic characters that continue to be around after ages, instead of "flavour of the month" like Roy, Robin or Lucina.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
So IntelliHeath, how does it feel to be pleasantly wrong about DLC? :p

I'm very pleased that I'm wrong about not getting DLC. :) I think I did made a DLC prediction list somewhere in last few threads. I have to search for it. So far, I got Lucas right so I want to see if I'm going to get other characters right or not.

I'm more likely to go with Isaac and Takamaru votes.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Of course not, lol. You totally misunderstand what I'm saying. I'm saying it's of no harm if people make silly suggestions. The point is they're talking about the game again, which is good for Nintendo.

That's true. I'm happy that we are getting last chance to get on SmashGAF Hype Train once again. Hopefully all original SmashGAf are getting together for last time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom