• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Smash Wii U & 3DS Downloadable Characters Discussion and Information on Smash Ballot

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Dry Bones would also be a good candidate. A Koopa in general would make a good one but I feel Dry Bones would be a little more unique in his moveset. Maybe take off his head or arms and throw them. I just want to see the guy represented in other games and perhaps Smash is that game. Or at the very least bring him back to Mario Kart, Nintendo, damn.
Dry%2BBones%2B9-6.jpg

ReconPeon

Please Please everyone vote for Isaac from Golden Sun. He has the perfect abilities for this game. A melee weapon and djiin to move objects and magic. He would be perfect.

Vena

Gotta admit, this is a smart move on Nintendo's part. Took a page right out of PM's book on how to keep yourself relevant in the long run with support/fan re-interest.

... That and balance patches.

I voted Hoo-Haa Kong.

TDLink

Gotta admit, this is a smart move on Nintendo's part. Took a page right out of PM's book on how to keep yourself relevant in the long run with support/fan re-interest.

... That and balance patches.

I voted Hoo-Haa Kong.

Unlike Project M's team, Nintendo knows that most people won't give a shit about updates unless you throw in new characters.

Lunar15

I couldn't decide between Spongebob or Goku, so I just decided to write in my original character, SSJ4 God Spongegoku

DJIzana

Let's do it guys!

200px-Geno_SMRPG.gif

I voted for Gino too.

I voted, so far, for Crono, Geno, King K. Rool, DQ Hero and the Chocobo from FF. We seriously need someone from Square to be repped in Smash. it'd be nice and Square has such a big relationship with Nintendo. I don't care what Square character we even get but I do feel it's important that they should be added. Konami should add Snake too. Get all famous retro Japanese publishers to rep a character.

I see the SmashGAF hype train is back and running. Lucas is in, so my life is complete.

Still, I think I'm going to ask for Inklings, Impa, Geno and some crazy third party picks like Phoenix Wright and Banjo & Kazooie.

Neoxon

I see the SmashGAF hype train is back and running. Lucas is in, so my life is complete.

Still, I think I'm going to ask for Inklings, Impa, Geno and some crazy third party picks like Phoenix Wright and Banjo & Kazooie.
But we already have Mega Man.
I'm a huge Ace Attorney fan, by the way.

While yes, the 3DS version was abandoned competitively, it still sold double that of the Wii U version.

and 3DS owners cannot download Ice Climber DLC regardless of whether or not its available for Wii U, sooooooooooooooooooooo

Unless this is about "Ice Climbers just for Wii U wouldn't be lucrative profit-wise," which is ridiculous

Azuran

Banned
He was a really popular choice back in the Brawl days, but for whatever reason people moved on to freaking Sceptile of all things, lol.

Personally I didn't think he had a shot even back then, but during the pre-Smash 4 hype, I thought it'd be a great idea to have Pokémon Trainer represent Gen III this time around (Blaziken included, obviously), but I suppose the 3DS squashed that idea.

Sceptile took down a Darkrai. That's all he needed to become more badass than Blaziken in the eyes of many.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom