• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNES Classic Preorder Shitshow Discussion (Please Read Rules in OP)

sotojuan

Thinkgeek orders should ship soon. They told me the charge shortly before shipping, but then again, they said they wouldn't charge + ship till next week.

I highly recommend Thinkgeek preorder people to check their local store Friday morning and return their Thinkgeek bundle if they find a SNES Classic. That way you still get one but don't support their practices. Everyone wins!

Thinkgeek orders should ship soon. They told me the charge shortly before shipping, but then again, they said they wouldn't charge + ship till next week.

I highly recommend Thinkgeek preorder people to check their local store Friday morning and return their Thinkgeek bundle if they find a SNES Classic. That way you still get one but don't support their practices. Everyone wins!

You've repeated the same thing at least three times so far. We get it.

Ironically, weren't you the one who first said you're fine with paying more for the bundles because it beats waiting in line?

Local Target finally updated and is listing 89 in stock.

Feels good mang. Can't imagine that many people lining up at opening.

Does Target limit to one per customer for launches?

What dcpi are you using? no targets near me have any stock listed. :(

Sadly Amazon.co.uk canceled my preorder without any explanation this morning.

are you sure they can ship to US? because i have a preorder with a US address....

Did you get one in months ago when pre-orders started? They might've added the restriction without canceling any grandfathered orders. But yeah, I tried adding to my cart earlier today and it wouldn't allow me to checkout.

They showed stock for maybe an hour and then it disappeared. It looked like maybe a glitch where they weren't supposed to show stock yet. Maybe they were adding the data then hid it. I wouldn't worry too much though. There are 4 stores in my area and not a one of them had less than 30.

Javier

Zmart in Chile restocked out of nowhere this afternoon and this time I managed to get my preorder.

It lasted for around 30 minutes before it sold out again.

Raziel

Where do you live?

Maybe I'm overestimating SNES popularity but I envision that many being lined up before the sun rises.

Klocker

is there a place to see all stock there or just need to go to each store?

JDdelphin

Where do you live?

Maybe I'm overestimating SNES popularity but I envision that many being lined up before the sun rises.

Well, if there's not a strict limit the first few people in line could just grab them all :/

*Squeaky voiced teen*
"Sorry sir, the first 15 people bought around 6 each. Could I interest you in a $40 book about the games on the system you can't buy right now?"

Neonep

Has anybody got an update on those Amazon UK orders from months ago? I haven't received anything on that, I live in the US.

Ashhong

Man..my Best Buy order is shipping to my ex girlfriends house who just broke up with me over the weekend. Gonna be rough getting that one back.

ahoyhoy

Unconfirmed Member

is there a place to see all stock there or just need to go to each store?

I looked up the UPC on Brickseek. It was showing 0 for me until today when it finally updated. Most of the others aren't.

Where do you live?

Near Baltimore. It's a suburban area so hopefully it won't be too too crowded and it being a weekday should keep the kids away.

The Llama

Despite my two preorders I'm still tempted to go to a Target on Friday morning to make sure I get one... It's only 3 blocks from work...

The Llama

Has anyone with a Walmart preorder gotten anything more than a "Preparing Order" notification? This is maddening...
Mine's still preparing but they charged my credit card on Saturday. I'm cautiously optimistic it'll ship tomorrow or Wednesday based on nothing in particular.

Nelo Ice

Banned
Well guess I'm for sure going to cancel one of my preorders since stock is looking good. Preordered 2 just in case but whichever one of Amazon or Best Buy ships first gets my money lol.

Top Bottom