• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNES Classic Preorder Shitshow Discussion (Please Read Rules in OP)

3DShovel

Call the 800 number on the back of your card. If it's a debit card they can look up the attempted transaction. Tell them to "white list" the charge. They should be able to confirm this to you over the phone. Then reply to GAME and tell them to run the charge again. All should be well. Good luck!
Done and done, but I can’t get a hold of GAME. :( Their live chat literally never went up today, and their twitter never responded to several tweets and DM’s.

I also tried calling the number on the contact us page but it immediately cuts the signal.

Shitty situation to be in...

Tevious

My BestBuy order shipped and it should arrive tomorrow. My amazon order now says we'll email you when available, so I'm starting to think they aren't going to ship my order with the first batch. I'm okay with that, if true. I had two orders from two places in case either one cancelled on me. Now I can decide if I want to cancel or not. If they do become hard to find, I don't want to cancel and potentially let a scalper take it. A friend of mine might be interested in it, actually.

I really hope these are not too bad to find on Friday in store. I'm about to lose my Best Buy pre-order due forgetting about the 6 month renewal for my insurance coming out of my 1 active bank account.

BFIB

I really hope these are not too bad to find on Friday in store. I'm about to lose my Best Buy pre-order due forgetting about the 6 month renewal for my insurance coming out of my 1 active bank account.
Friday is going to be rough unless you trek out midnight or line up. Scalpers are still going to do their thing.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Target charged my card (who knows it could be another temp charge that they love), but it still hasn't shipped. 😢

Still waiting on an update from Amazon. I think if I want this for Friday my choice will be Amazon Prime Now. Working in NYC doesn't allow me great flexibility in hitting up multiple stores.

from reddit, best buy stores in Texas are STACKED

j9ayra1zf9oz.jpg

Reggie/Nintendo redeemed?

Amazon Spain just emailed me to make sure my payment info is up to date (it is) to avoid a delay when it's ready to ship. I guess they're shipping soon.

Target charged my card (who knows it could be another temp charge that they love), but it still hasn't shipped. ��

They phantom charged mine again last night after the item has shipped. 7th time now, so once the item is in my hands it'll be time to make some phone calls.

Mine shipped from Best Buy Tuesday morning. But "due to operating conditions, your package may be delayed. Delivery will be rescheduled." It went from Fresno to San Pablo California :(

maxmars

Mine has been shipped today. Yay!

One curious and funny thing is that under the "platform" field, in the product details recap, Gamestop Italy has indicated "WiiU".

Top Bottom