• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNES Classic Preorder Shitshow Discussion (Please Read Rules in OP)

Kadin

My game UK preorder hasn't been cancelled yet, FYI. Anyway, still hoping to secure a US preorder.
Same. At first it didn't say the orders were only good for UK customers and now it does. So I'm not entirely convinced I'll get it but I'll wait and see how it plays out.

Havok1313

Site was hanging up on me a few times when i clicked to go to payment information, but I got one through finally.

definitely pays to have wario64 tweets alert my phone lol

I have this horrible feeling that preorders in the US are going up right as the solar eclipse is going over the US today. Everyone will be looking up & we'll all miss the alert. Ninty isn't that evil...right?

Ha! I called it! (Sorta). Ninty gave the green light on Eclipse Day...for the West coast at least...

cordy

Banned
Hopefully Amazon goes up soon, I trust them a lot more than Best Buy hmmm, I really wanna switch my preorder over to them instead.

Afrocious

Used paypal for my purchases. Didn't get confirmation emails from BB but the orders show up on my account and I got paypal transaction emails.

I fucking hate this limited release BS Nintendo is doing with these and the classics... I work 14 hour days and don't have the time to be trolling on the internet for when these pop up and I am finally awake for it and it's sold out. I'm done with this....

NolbertoS

I fucking hate this limited release BS Nintendo is doing with these and the classics... I work 14 hour days and don't have the time to be trolling on the internet for when these pop up and I am finally awake for it and it's sold out. I'm done with this....

You still have a chance with Amazon. I learned my lesson from NES Classic and have Wario64 tweets as my only notifications :p

Nintendo has deemed that only the gods will determine who is worthy of their SNES Classic Edition. Pray that they will bless you with good fortune.

They didn’t select me either :(

You still have a chance with Amazon. I learned my lesson from NES Classic and have Wario64 tweets as my only notifications :p

I am just becoming resentful of them using something a lot of fans would enjoy to drum up press like this. I kept hearing I'd have a chance with the NES classic as well, never got one. Stood in line at 5 stores on different occasions. Meanwhile other people bought multiples and scalped them for outrageous prices. I want to give Nintendo my money to buy this and to be honest I probably shouldn't make the expense but I'd love to have one for nostalgia, but not like this.

Fox Mulder

You just have to let it go. I quit getting worked up over plastic shit from Nintendo.

If they don't want to supply, I'll gladly go buy something else.

Top Bottom