• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNES Classic Preorder Shitshow Discussion (Please Read Rules in OP)

TheGrue

The sad thing is I had everything saved on the Target site and went as soon as Wario tweeted and didn't have to enter in anything extra and was still too slow as it immediately just kept saying there were issues and it put the item in my cart to try again.

Wanderer5

gamestop pre-ordering is in-store apparently

no online for them?

https://twitter.com/GameStop/status/900043899208687617

DH2ZJ3yW0AMHsQ0.jpg

Lol okay, guess I try to get to my local one, if I can use my credits hopefully.

I'm not going to Gamestop, but honestly doing them in store only is the best way to do this to stop flippers. Limit it to one per customer, in store only. Make them really work for it if they want it.

Pandacon

Been attempting to preorder a second SNES classic today, and considering how difficult thats been, I'm feeling pretty lucky I was able to get in on the Bestbuy preorders last night.

I'm sitting in a GameStop right now, but the manager swears they haven't had the preorder listing downloaded to their computers yet. She won't look, so who knows. Just going to hang out for a bit and see what happens.

Kaizer

Banned
I fucking give up, this shit is hopeless. Sincerely, FUCK YOU NINTENDO for producing such limited quantities of of this that it sells out instantly. What fucking garbage & bullshit.

Had a Target one in my cart and they asked me to re enter my CC number for verification. By the time I finished it was too late. I really hope my Amazon pre-order from this morning holds.

I really hope that Amazon listing earlier was legit cause I'm SOL now. Just had to click one more button at Target and I would've had it. Fucking Nintendo.

Top Bottom