• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alta1r

Salazar said:
Are they working together or just hanging out ?

Edit: the more I read that plastic surgeon's comments about Seohyun, the more I think he's blind. I don't think she's beautiful because her face is terribly regular; it's kind of the opposite.

Her face reminds me of a rodent. Like a hamster or a guinea pig. Not necessarily bad, just sayin...

Guinea-Pigs-300x200.jpg
seohyun_17374.jpg

Salazar

CHEEZMO™ said:
Seohyun is the least attractive member.

Even if that is true - which is highly uncertain - being the least attractive Soshi still makes you out-of-the-ordinary beautiful.

One thing - the spelling of names. Is it somehow legit to spell Korean names in different ways ?

Alta1r

Haha, don't get me wrong, she can look gorgeous at times. But this doesn't remind you of some sort of small, furry mammal? lol

201032431452.jpg

20091214183350.jpg
snsd-seohyun-0118.jpg

Salazar

She's so hilarious in her WGM. Yonghwa is completely wrong footed by her.

Edit: he is another reliably good Running Man guest.

Ronok

Dice said:
Alright guys just FYI for now we have to keep our images/comments a little extra-KBS in nature
and generally, the OT might be doomed
: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=437077

I guess don't say what you really think about Hyunah or whatever.

Hmmm, I don't really see this thread as fitting that description. I guess the admins might want to be extra careful, but for this thread not to be allowed, google would have to have a problem with photos of women in general... :-/

For the record, I think that the new rules are pretty insane. Google suck? :-/

panda21

Automatisch said:
Since some posters (including myself) are learning Korean, would there be enough interest in making a thread for it if it doesn't already exist?

I think that would be cool, not sure there are very many of us though.

Fafnir

CHEEZMO™ said:
Seohyun is the least attractive member.

WHOA, Whoa, whoa...I believe that distinction is saved for Miss July here, never has the month of July looked so bleak:
DY5OX.jpg

and the obligatory macro for the Hyo Defense Force:
HQs7L.jpg

Erico

Unconfirmed Member
Whoa, so much Yoona posts in here lately. Good stuff. I remember this thread used to be all about the Tiffany hegemony (which is also cool).

tumblr_lo09shBjbR1qe0r1oo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lo7uxjiNiH1qat0nd.jpg

Also, GOOD LORD:
tumblr_lo09r37iO81qe0r1oo1_500.jpg

This yoona bar seems like a pretty decent fellow/website/crazed fan.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I have said plenty of times that Yoona is skinnier but has a better shape than Yuri.

Dice

Her eyes looks so big in those selcas it's kind of freaky. I mean, she is still cute, it's not like Yoonhye... but... slightly.

Dice

In other news, Sulli must be getting punished?

qcL1b.jpg

And goddess Kim Sa Rang...

X3zMF.jpg

OMGGGG

ozFtp.jpg

Shit, she can read your thoughts.

P.S. You would not believe how good Suzy looks at this recent press event but I only see a thumbnail of it...

Ashhong

LMAO @ the Sulli pic. At first I was like, what do you mean? Why would you think she's being punished? Then I see part of the shirt and I'm like wtf is that. And then I keep scrolling and it just gets worse and worse lol

Alta1r

Just came across this:

10619191-500x0.jpg

At first I thought someone had tagged the picture wrong. And then I looked at it again. I am kind of disturbed.

Ranvier

Alta1r said:
A little compare and contrast:

HnuAy.jpg

Lol

Damn, if the camera angle was slightly better we could have gotten a better look at Hyo's "assets". And I hate such crazy long bangs. Yoona is normally damn cute but she did nothing for me in the Run Devil Run MV simply because of her horrendous hairstyle.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Fafnir said:
and the obligatory macro for the Hyo Defense Force:

Hyo needs no defense force. She's clearly third best behind Taeyeon and Yoona.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom