• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJXmBPGQnsk&feature=player_embedded

Tiff grooving.

0X7zq.gif

sykoex

Lost all credibility.
Salazar said:
^^^^ Awesome.

YG, wtf is this ? You have artists, right ?

http://i.imgur.com/xqZQK.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]
Reminds me of Junko Mizuno's art. (fyi a lot of it is NSFW if you google her name.)

Salazar

sykoex said:
Reminds me of Junko Mizuno's art. (fyi a lot of it is NSFW if you google her name.)

You're right.

If a character is holding a gun, they should at least look a little badass.

Soshi from above.

SOJYt.gif

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Whose birthday is it?
HqkMJ.gif

vaMON.jpg

oUlgt.jpg

80K0a.jpg

alEOQ.jpg

PGgjO.jpg

lH4DM.jpg

9ffn1.jpg

ghBdp.jpg

W9owe.jpg

usAsH.jpg

iqbxw.jpg

I like that hip move.

uRTvG.jpg

bgsz0.jpg

OVPPy.jpg

Uu5O0.jpg

kow3R.jpg

lol a girl can dream

NKKqR.jpg

I don't need my nails done, dear.

poRxI.jpg

UDmGL.jpg

Aw, she looks sad.

SGW6F.jpg

clearly her favorite pose and I'm okay with that

5Us8Z.jpg

hahaha oh wow

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Rainbow are pretty cute.

vanty

Even though I've hardly seen her in anything apart from a few MVs, Jisook has replaced Sunny as my favourite kpop girl. And PONPONPON girl has replaced my Sulli avatar ahah.

Alta1r

wing_zero8556 said:
Just watched RM 43, IU was cute in it :D

havent seen her much in this thread, is she not liked that much?

IU is awesome. I don't know if she's doing any sort of variety circuit or not, as I get most of my links to shows and videos from here, but I wouldn't mind seeing more of her.

9851cbfc.gif

Salazar

Alta1r said:
IU is awesome. I don't know if she's doing any sort of variety circuit or not, as I get most of my links to shows and videos from here, but I wouldn't mind seeing more of her.

She was doing heaps of shows, but then I guess her company started to notice haters, so they've stopped her from doing them for the moment. And she has music to record, anyway.

nVWOI.jpg

WKidz.gif

Alta1r

Salazar said:
She was doing heaps of shows, but then I guess her company started to notice haters, so they've stopped her from doing them for the moment. And she has music to record, anyway.

How could anybody hate IU, she's so adorable.

7b7508d6.gif

vanty

Alta1r said:
How could anybody hate IU, she's so adorable.

7b7508d6.gif
Think the haters were mostly fans who wanted her to focus on music and not on TV. Not psychos who just hate everything about her 24/7.

Fafnir

If you guys want to watch IU in a IY type variety show then watch SBS Heroes. She's always at the top in the popularity polls in the show. She totally outclasses her maknae chingoo Jiyeon on the show.

EKj1q.gif
vGPVQ.gif

Alta1r

vanty said:
Think the haters were mostly fans who wanted her to focus on music and not on TV. Not psychos who just hate everything about her 24/7.

That's reassuring at least. I thought it was more of the anti-fan netizen stuff.

Regardless, back to the queen:
HRtCa.jpg
iGzRP.jpg

XQsxo.jpg
5KUKP.jpg

sykoex

Lost all credibility.
ErreB.png

Kahi channeling Lizzy
iyYmT.jpg

I hope someone comes up with a hilarious caption for this:
sqLqj.jpg

edit: Screw it I took a stab at it
6dO9k.jpg

Dice

Changed my avatar and made some for Jisook lovers here.

30gUa.png
Gmw7q.png
oK2sw.png
9pyC8.png

That last one is hot.

Alta1r

sykoex said:
I've got bad news for that guy...
I hear she's not into people who wear glasses

If they don't get her a better personal shopper and hair designer, she's gonna have to take what she can get.

Salazar

Alta1r said:
If they don't get her a better personal shopper and hair designer, she's gonna have to take what she can get.

Sykoex was making a little joke.

Amber not into dudes. Well, she might be into dudes. Who knows. But it seems otherwise.

vanty

I read a little while ago that Amber will be moving away from the androgynous look now and Krystal wants to give it a shot ahah. Oh and she's not a lesbian.

Salazar

vanty said:
I read a little while ago that Amber will be moving away from the androgynous look now and Krystal wants to give it a shot ahah. Oh and she's not a lesbian.

Hell naw.

Yuri at goddess weight.

BH0zQ.gif

Alta1r

Salazar said:
Sykoex was making a little joke.

Amber not into dudes. Well, she might be into dudes. Who knows. But it seems otherwise.

Ahhh. Craziness, for some reason this kind of surprises me. I didn't think people would be open about that stuff in the kpop world for some reason.

vanty said:
I read a little while ago that Amber will be moving away from the androgynous look now and Krystal wants to give it a shot ahah.

Another joke? Otherwise that's the worst news I've heard this weekend!

Salazar

Alta1r said:
Ahhh. Craziness, for some reason this kind of surprises me. I didn't think people would be open about that stuff in the kpop world for some reason.

There can definitely be unlimited amounts of mock-gay fooling around.

RM 43: I lost it at Gary
running with the can in his mouth

Dice

lol why just gif the whole video, why don't ya?

A handful more sensibly sized, yet utterly shameless, because that's what Suzy fans are...

suzy1yuzy.gif

suzy2lump.gif

hot30unv.gif

symbolism45n1h.gif

suzy3rn3n.gif

I know we have Suzy-lovers so there you go. I like Fei, though few shots were suitable for the stable-positioning of a gif. However, we did get BOSS FEI:

fei1lnda.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom