• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

coldvein said:
do these chicks (?) sing at their shows?

Mostly, yeah. It doesn't make a bunch of sense to spend their teenage years and a whole heap of money on top vocal training and then have them lip-synch all the time.

BbycP.jpg

coldvein

Banned
Salazar said:
Mostly, yeah. It doesn't make a bunch of sense to spend their teenage years and a whole heap of money on top vocal training and then have them lip-synch all the time.

BbycP.jpg

ah, cool. jus curious. a frien d of mine just saw britney spears, and apparently she doesn't sing at all.

then (unrelated) a friend linked me to a video of no doubt's "spiderwebs" live, and gwen was rocking the fuck out, belting every lyric.

i'm not trying to make a point here, sorry

Salazar

Dice seemed to know what he was talking about with respect to concert acoustics and such.

I know nothing. I am, in any case, in it at least 40% for the killer choreography.

X0Eoj.gif

sykoex

Lost all credibility.
Salazar said:
This is reportedly Taeyeon's cousin, Hany. I always figured it was a weird/shopped Taeyeon pic.

http://i.imgur.com/K3I8O.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]
Wow the likeness is definitely there. Thanks for posting this.

No Eul from Rainbow finally posted a new pic on her Twitter
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/sLqcS.jpg

As long as we're posting family members:
Here's No Eul with her little sister No Ara
I9Mcy.jpg

Salazar

broadwayrock said:
4Minute on a Japanese tv show. They show off each of their own special 'abilities'

Trying to decide whose was worst.

I've watched about half of the epic RM. I've taken a break for Game of Thrones.

FBSi6.gif

liPsP.gif

vanty

Running Man 44 due on the 19th, ep 45 estimated for 21st. Add 36-48 hours for non-VIP isubbers (which is probably all of us ahah).

And yeah 43 goes for so damn long. Unfortunately the final 20 minutes or so they do another boring "find some items and we'll see if they're in the top 5 most popular" game instead of something fun.

Salazar

Jang Hyuk - guest for 44-45

In late 2004, together with fellow actors Song Seung-heon and Han Jae-suk, Jang was found to have illegally avoided his obligatory military service. Amid widespread public condemnation, Jang apologized to his fans, then began to serve his two-year term.
After his discharge from the army in 2006, Jang rejoined the entertainment scene through the MBC drama Thank You. A heartwarming story about a young single mother with an HIV-afflicted daughter and the cynical doctor who enters their lives, Thank You was a surprise ratings success, and with it Jang left the stigma of his draft dodging scandal behind him.

So you can come back from it.

sKDeK.png

Being ripped probably didn't hurt.

RZI

RM 43 was great. Shin Bong Sun is a good guest(she's also great in Happy Together).

But how in the hell didn't Ji Suk-Jin and Yoo Jae Suk understand to look for her bracelet. Maybe it was scripted that way?

Salazar

RZI said:
But how in the hell didn't Ji Suk-Jin and Yoo Jae Suk understand to look for her bracelet. Maybe it was scripted that way?

lol, they were awesome in the van early on.

"Hyung, is there anything you don't understand ?"

"Aaaaah not much. This difficulty is not enough for a mission, I think".

JWNGj.gif

sJO5U.gif

9AzaH.gif

Sungmin. Arm around Sunny. Clearly pleased with himself.

or3jJ.gif

vanty

RZI said:
RM 43 was great. Shin Bong Sun is a good guest(she's also great in Happy Together).

I don't recall the producers telling the cast what the situation was, just that there were multiple guests in the stadium and that's it. Plus they did look for a bracelet, but couldn't find it where they have been previously so they assumed that something else she was wearing is what counted.

Salazar

jPM7z.gif

Zqgsz.gif

B3E9E.gif

Teams getting so frustrated with the seniors speed quiz.

Face started to hurt from smiling when
Haroro tackled the mascot.

DXPett1

Watching the latest Running Man and the music that played when Jae Suk scored the can in the bin got me. Had me cheering for them and pumping the air with my fist

vanty

DXPett1 said:
Watching the latest Running Man and the music that played when Jae Suk scored the can in the bin got me. Had me cheering for them and pumping the air with my fist
Were they jamming up the hole in the cans with mud or something before throwing them? Looked like they had mud and grass on the top of the cans as they flew through the air, and they seemed to have more weight than an empty can would have.

Salazar said:
Bong Sun flirting with Kookie is so epic.

tumblr_ll9wl72srL1qdcel5o1_500.gif

I like that she's one of the only people that can stand up to him.

I love the show, but sometime watching Kook just annihilating everyone gets a little old.

RZI

vanty said:
I don't recall the producers telling the cast what the situation was, just that there were multiple guests in the stadium and that's it. Plus they did look for a bracelet, but couldn't find it where they have been previously so they assumed that something else she was wearing is what counted.
That has happened before though. Some guest hid the bracelet in his/her pocket.

And Bong Sun clearly wasn't caught because she kept trying to get away. :D

Fafnir

Tiffany was telling a story on Strong Heart that her, Yoona, and Taecyeon went out to eat together. The crazy netizens took it from there claiming that Yoona and Taecyeon were dating and Fany was the third wheel.

They punished Fany later on by taking away all her pink stuff.

ZsLGl.gif

Ranvier

God damn that Cabi MV. Yuri...it was too...I can't even...just...god dammit it man...

A gif of Yuri at 1:08 would be forever appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom