• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed |OT| Everybody's Super Sonic Racing

Went back to this game today to S rank more stuff, the traffic attacks are brutal and out of place in this game, also AI likes to cheat more and more as I play and see them do things nearly impossible, it's miles better then mario kart AI but they still cheat a little bit and it's annoying.

Tizoc

2 hours til I'm leave work XO.
So PS3GAF, how're we gonna set up the session? Medium or Hard difficulty?
EDIT: Also any chance this'll be streamed? =p

OMG Aero

WiiU is slightly better, and from the looks of it, more GAFfers have it on WiiU if u want some online play.

EDIT: Alright PS3GAF, let me know if you're still up for tonight, let's have a session from 9~9:30 PM GMT.
I'm still up for tonight, my PSN ID is Omega_Aero.
That's because they even know "Genesis" is the superior name.
Mega Drive is a way better console name than Genesis.

Kokonoe

Banned
Thanks for the races guys, you can continue without me i'm stopping for now. It was quite fun playing with you guys.

I hate your all-star Kokonoe :p

Haha, you would have won that race if not for that. I guess it gave it to me for being in first for a bit, who knows!

Smilax

Is it OK if my brother joins me?

Also, Kokonoe, I'm nominating you rival number 1! I'll have to beat you in the future. :p

Prinny

Open lobby (Wii U)!

Edit: Oh, my Wii U froze again... It's the third time since yesterday. It never happened before.

Tizoc

Right then, 30 mins til I leave work, I can make it in time for 9 PM GMT, but you guys can start before me if you can~
So far here's the PS3GAFfers who'll be participating:

Me: Tizoc789
OMG Aero: Omega_Aero
Berordn: Quarlton
Coxy: Zieghardt
Nocturnowl:
Seven Force:

Top Bottom